Crush Kill Destroy......all liberals
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#24 Sep 1, 2012
....in our CANADA..We do have a...balance..balance,here....e h..
Bad Branch Charlie

Lexington, KY

#25 Sep 14, 2012
Neo-cons are psychotic. Completely, utterly, completely, 100%, irreparably bat-shit insane.
D-T-T-L

Havre De Grace, MD

#26 Oct 3, 2012
ussurf wrote:
WOW!This is a very radical perspective.I am a moderate republican and this is just to far to the right for me.Try to meet others somewhere in the middle and then we all might agree on the issues.No one will get 100% on any issue.We need to give and take.Above all else we need to come together as a people, this is not the time in history to be at odds with your fellow Americans.
It's "come together" wimps like you that we should not tolerate. Your getting your G*dd**n hat handed to you and you still wanna' play nice......where has that gotten you there sparky? A liberal would gut your mother for a handout and you would probably defend the lib in a court of law. We don't need or want your type.
D-T-T-L

Havre De Grace, MD

#27 Oct 3, 2012
ussurf wrote:
WOW!This is a very radical perspective.I am a moderate republican and this is just to far to the right for me.Try to meet others somewhere in the middle and then we all might agree on the issues.No one will get 100% on any issue.We need to give and take.Above all else we need to come together as a people, this is not the time in history to be at odds with your fellow Americans.
It's wimps like you with all your "come together" nonsense that we should all be on the lookout for. A lib would gut your mother for a handout and you would probably be there in court to defend the slimeball. Your getting your G*dd**N hat handed to you and all you want to do is make nice. Wake up. This is life and death we are talking about here. Not some left wing nut jobs idea of "can't we all just get along."

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#28 Oct 3, 2012
D-T-T-L wrote:
<quoted text>It's wimps like you with all your "come together" nonsense that we should all be on the lookout for. A lib would gut your mother for a handout and you would probably be there in court to defend the slimeball. Your getting your G*dd**N hat handed to you and all you want to do is make nice. Wake up. This is life and death we are talking about here. Not some left wing nut jobs idea of "can't we all just get along."
Awwe, we got us a wight wing baby all wiled up.

stop being suh a pansy
Weres the Beef

Morganton, NC

#29 Oct 3, 2012
What's the differants between Romney and area 51? Romney has his party filling in the planks.I thought the whole Ideal behide the debate was to let the American people know the details.Yes I agree,we need better education.
Teabaggers

Saint James, NY

#30 Oct 5, 2012
http://i.imgur.com/Uoua1.jpg

These are the people we elect to create our laws. They need to be kicked out of office again and again until their party and their base realize that they can't get away with peddling ignorance and attacking science.
grant

Toronto, Canada

#31 May 14, 2013
the time for talking is over. time for violence!

Buffalo, NY

#32 May 14, 2013
grant wrote:
so you're a conservative?
mike

Crossville, TN

#33 May 15, 2013
grant wrote:
FROM CANADA!oh this a hilariuos whats next for you you want to invade you.

Buffalo, NY

#34 May 15, 2013
Ibn Natas wrote:
Judgement day is coming.....for all who
Put the enemy in the whitehouse.
You know who you are.....we know who
You are. The day of the screaming liberal.
I seem to still be awaiting?

Consrevatives are all talk!
Revolution Now

Orofino, ID

#35 May 21, 2013
Its coming.....just enough enough conservatives
to realize that the feds are now our enemies.
They will spy on you....they will tax you unfairly and give liberals breaks while punishing conservatives. we need to clean house. purge
this country of the slimy liberals.The last election was stolen....republican speech was stifled by the IRS.....its time to take our
country back from the liberal traitors.
Solid

Lexington, KY

#36 May 21, 2013
Damn have i missed something ? I don't like whats going on in the goverment but to call for violence and hate is as dumb as you can get and sure i don't like obama but i still respect his title and ol' mike makes me mad a lot but he's still an American with the right to say what he feels and i believe we all have that right but when you start talking about killing or hurting another American i must draw a line the way i see it i love my country but i do fear the goverment and if my worst enemy needed help i would do my best to help them thats the American way
Solid

Lexington, KY

#37 May 21, 2013
Oh yeah skip you mike you retard lol
Piggy

Ashburn, VA

#38 May 21, 2013
Solid wrote:
Damn have i missed something ? I don't like whats going on in the goverment but to call for violence and hate is as dumb as you can get and sure i don't like obama but i still respect his title and ol' mike makes me mad a lot but he's still an American with the right to say what he feels and i believe we all have that right but when you start talking about killing or hurting another American i must draw a line the way i see it i love my country but i do fear the goverment and if my worst enemy needed help i would do my best to help them thats the American way
Sometimes I make an error in judgement or a another way to say it, I'm wrong sometimes. I prefer the former.

I thought for awhile that Solid and War Lover are the same person. They're both A holes from the same city. Then I saw this post and spent like 10 minutes researching what they've both said. There's a glaring difference between the two poster's. War Lover is just plain evil and begging for attention. Both are rude, but the Solid postings doesn't spew the same level of hatefulness.

So my conclusion is either they are different people or some kinda Sybil thing is going on here.

To Solid-- I pretty much agree with your post here. Oink Oink.
Solid

Lexington, KY

#39 May 21, 2013
I'm not a heartless a- hole and i hate an over power goverment I'm kinda stuck in the Mayberry thing i think if everybody would make an effort to respect others then we would not need all this goverment in order to go back to a time where you could trust the person next to you you must go back to a time where you had morals and respect
A time where you looked out for each other I have never locked a door in my life if my friends need something from me well i know they will bring it back they don't need to ask my keys are always in the truck just don't leave it on empty this isn't hard to do so maybe thats why i get so damn mad over laws and rules what about common sense oh thats right it's not to common anymore
mike

Crossville, TN

#40 May 21, 2013
Solid wrote:
Oh yeah skip you mike you retard lol
GUYS LIKE YOU have very little sense and even less intellegence.You talk of armed revolts and uprisings but in all honesty your too cowardly to carry it out knowing that it would fail as TIM MCVEIGH found that out after the bombings as no militia group ever rose up which makes them all talk and no action.
mike

Crossville, TN

#41 May 21, 2013
D-T-T-L wrote:
<quoted text>It's "come together" wimps like you that we should not tolerate. Your getting your G*dd**n hat handed to you and you still wanna' play nice......where has that gotten you there sparky? A liberal would gut your mother for a handout and you would probably defend the lib in a court of law. We don't need or want your type.
In other words you want intolerance you want democracy quashed in other words a NAZI GERMANY sorry you not gonna get it.You care nothing for others no doubt let the poor be poor its every man for himself.
Solid

Lexington, KY

#42 May 21, 2013
Mike you and obama have a lot in common
Nether of you have a lick of sense and you both talk just to be talking ( walk on home boy )
Solid

Lexington, KY

#43 May 21, 2013
I bet mike rubs himself to sleep at night thinking about obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Winter Coming? Thursday Edition: 1 Inch Down... 9 min JANICE 1
My theory on Blacks 7 hr Carmen 2
Why are blacks always CRYING????? 8 hr Sir Lynchalot 5
Does Hillary Get Her Clothes at Goodwill or the... 10 hr Designer 1
Monica Lewinskys Famous Dress (Jan '14) 12 hr RayOne 20
Fulton, NY "HE" DEADLY Heidi Allen "association... 15 hr Diana Vickery 2
News Pineapple & Pearls Inches Closer; Thomas Fooler... Thu JANICE LYNN 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages