of 14
Next Last
Ibn Natas

Roosevelt, UT

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Judgement day is coming.....for all who
Put the enemy in the whitehouse.
You know who you are.....we know who
You are. The day of the screaming liberal.
ussurf

York, PA

#2 Jun 19, 2012
WOW!This is a very radical perspective.I am a moderate republican and this is just to far to the right for me.Try to meet others somewhere in the middle and then we all might agree on the issues.No one will get 100% on any issue.We need to give and take.Above all else we need to come together as a people, this is not the time in history to be at odds with your fellow Americans.
Ibn Natas

Roosevelt, UT

#3 Jun 19, 2012
We will never come together....i believe it all
Started with nixon. The liberal hatred for him
Was over the top. Was breaking into democrat
Headquarters any worse than bill and hillary
Going over the FBI files of their republican
Enemies? Or worse than a rape allegation?
The liberals use their news media and their
Skewed movies to make republican presidents
Crooks or idiots. Saturday Night Live made fools
Out of every republican president but does
Not touch obama. Bush was an evil war monger
And the liberal anti-war kooks protested bush
At every opportunity, yet obama is basically
Using drones to assassinate suspected terrorists,
Some american citizens, and not a protester in
Sight. The chasm is irreparable. The parties are
Perpetual enemies.
Reality Check

Nesconset, NY

#4 Jun 19, 2012
Ibn Natas wrote:
1 Peter 3:15 "...Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect"
Ibn Natas

Roosevelt, UT

#5 Jun 19, 2012
eye for eye tooth for tooth, lie for lie truth for
Truth, you slap me I punch you, you stab me
I shoot you, tit for tat.......well, something like
That, never claimed to be a biblical scholar,
Im atheist, so your words mean nothing.
But I treat people as bad or as good as they
Treat me. They bad mouthed my president
For eight years, hit his limo with eggs on
Inauguration day, called him hitler, wore
T shirts with his picture, said not my president.
What goes around comes around.
The swarmed the stage and would not let
My hero pat buchanan speak. They attacked
Conservatives with eggs, pies, and glitter bombs.
The cold war has been ongoing for decades,
Just patiently waiting for that hot war.
Once hate sets in you cant get rid if it
You actually enjoy it.....gives you something
To live for.
Sick of Libs

Greenview, CA

#8 Aug 31, 2012
Agree with the above. There is no "middle ground" with libs. They will push their agenda no matter what happens. They must be seen as the enemy, and not just in matters of politics. They are as much the enemy to free, normal, white citizens (and non-whites who embrace the Western, white way of life) as the Visigoths were to the Romans.

Libs should be rounded up and imprisoned within the cities they destroyed. Of course, like any cancer, they will not stay put. Cancer needs healthy cells to corrupt just like libs need healthy communities to infest.

DESTROY ALL LIBS
Reality Check

Hicksville, NY

#9 Aug 31, 2012
Karl Rove:We should sink Todd Akin. If hes found mysteriously murdered, dont look for my whereabouts!
Reality Check

Hicksville, NY

#10 Aug 31, 2012
Ibn Natas wrote:
Congress members killed or wounded

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Co...
mike

United States

#12 Aug 31, 2012
I really think that some of these fools drink bad water...
CONSERVATIVE

Alto, GA

#13 Aug 31, 2012
ussurf wrote:
WOW!This is a very radical perspective.I am a moderate republican and this is just to far to the right for me.Try to meet others somewhere in the middle and then we all might agree on the issues.No one will get 100% on any issue.We need to give and take.Above all else we need to come together as a people, this is not the time in history to be at odds with your fellow Americans.
The kill part is a little over the top, but the destroy part is right in line with how liberals have been treating conservatives since forever. You need to stop half stepping and just jump on over the fence to la-la-land, because that's where you are. There are no "moderate (R). No more than there are moderate (D). The time for half measures is looong past! You're either all in or out! You even talk like a liberal. "we need to give and take". You mean compromise? That is a joke! The liberal idea of compromise is them getting everything they want, and everyone else getting f--ked! That "we need to come together" crap is just that too, crap! YOUR beloved has fostered and promoted division of the races and class warfare, in a effort to divide and conquer us since being immaculated. Another news flash skippy, that ain't gonna happen either! Come November we're as Clint said "gonna let him go"! Are you in on the bet, or still all mouth? Tea Party 2012!
Reality Check

Hicksville, NY

#14 Aug 31, 2012
The Dems should have an empty chair on stage for the entire DNC, & when anyone asks who it belongs to, they can say Osama bin Laden
ussurf

York, PA

#15 Sep 1, 2012
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
The kill part is a little over the top, but the destroy part is right in line with how liberals have been treating conservatives since forever. You need to stop half stepping and just jump on over the fence to la-la-land, because that's where you are. There are no "moderate (R). No more than there are moderate (D). The time for half measures is looong past! You're either all in or out! You even talk like a liberal. "we need to give and take". You mean compromise? That is a joke! The liberal idea of compromise is them getting everything they want, and everyone else getting f--ked! That "we need to come together" crap is just that too, crap! YOUR beloved has fostered and promoted division of the races and class warfare, in a effort to divide and conquer us since being immaculated. Another news flash skippy, that ain't gonna happen either! Come November we're as Clint said "gonna let him go"! Are you in on the bet, or still all mouth? Tea Party 2012!
Now I realize what the problem has been with you all along.You are immature. You do not remember who the moderate republicans are because you are to young.LOL! WOW! you have been brainwashed by the new wave media perceptions of political alignment.This new wave media thought pattern is absolutely liberal to the core.You do not have a clue what a real conservative is.
CONSERVATIVE

Alto, GA

#16 Sep 1, 2012
ussurf wrote:
<quoted text>Now I realize what the problem has been with you all along.You are immature. You do not remember who the moderate republicans are because you are to young.LOL! WOW! you have been brainwashed by the new wave media perceptions of political alignment.This new wave media thought pattern is absolutely liberal to the core.You do not have a clue what a real conservative is.
So the belief that
1. Our freedoms and liberties are God given, religious freedom
2. Constitutional governance, smaller, leaner, decentralized, gov't is the best gov't
3. Less taxes for all, tax reform, The Fairtax
4. A strong military is essential to our protection and maintaining our status on the world stage
5. Energy independence is essential to our national defense and productivity, and future
6. American ingenuity is the best ingenuity
7. Life is sacred
8. Marriage is defined as the union of one man and one woman
9. Israel is our ally
10. Success is good for everyone, and not something to be villified and maligned
Is NOT conservative?
Your problem is you can't accept you're a liberal, but that's YOUR problem! Tea Party 2012!
mike

United States

#17 Sep 1, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
The Dems should have an empty chair on stage for the entire DNC, & when anyone asks who it belongs to, they can say Osama bin Laden
The empty ought to be CLINT teach him a lesson or two..
mike

United States

#18 Sep 1, 2012
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
So the belief that
1. Our freedoms and liberties are God given, religious freedom
2. Constitutional governance, smaller, leaner, decentralized, gov't is the best gov't
3. Less taxes for all, tax reform, The Fairtax
4. A strong military is essential to our protection and maintaining our status on the world stage
5. Energy independence is essential to our national defense and productivity, and future
6. American ingenuity is the best ingenuity
7. Life is sacred
8. Marriage is defined as the union of one man and one woman
9. Israel is our ally
10. Success is good for everyone, and not something to be villified and maligned
Is NOT conservative?
Your problem is you can't accept you're a liberal, but that's YOUR problem! Tea Party 2012!
Strange i thought it was an americian ideal not a conservative one-are you saying that non neo-cons ARENT ALLOWED TO HAVE IT..
CONSERVATIVE

Alto, GA

#19 Sep 1, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Strange i thought it was an americian ideal not a conservative one-are you saying that non neo-cons ARENT ALLOWED TO HAVE IT..
The Founders, the 1st Americans were conservative, so it is an American idea. Actually by todays standards they were EXTREMIST to use a favorite liberal adjective. What's your point?
CONSERVATIVE

Alto, GA

#20 Sep 1, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
Imitation is the sencerist form of flattery. If the DNC ever had an original thought go through its collective head. It would be fastesed trip in history! Tea Party 2012!
mike

Crossville, TN

#21 Sep 1, 2012
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Imitation is the sencerist form of flattery. If the DNC ever had an original thought go through its collective head. It would be fastesed trip in history! Tea Party 2012!
Yeah well thats better than ROMNEY who has never had a thought run through his head OBAMA 2012...
ussurf

York, PA

#22 Sep 1, 2012
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this why no one has tried to imitate the Tea party?
ussurf

York, PA

#23 Sep 1, 2012
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
The Founders, the 1st Americans were conservative, so it is an American idea. Actually by todays standards they were EXTREMIST to use a favorite liberal adjective. What's your point?
Yes they were very conservative with their mistresses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Language Police are Part of the War on Culture 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
hillary calls me bernie sanders 3 hr see who i will vo... 1
Medical Co. Leaves blind man 11 hr CCC 1
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 12 hr Poof1 1,444
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr VINNY DINARDI 20,102
Black Lives Matter Should Disrupt Rap Concerts 16 hr Culture Auditor 3
Ben Carson for President Sun BeholdOurGod 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages