First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AmericanVeteran

Cecilia, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Obama, Your a worthless pieace of crap. Your Americas worst threat.I have never had a hate in my hart for any one like I do you. It isnt your color that I hate. Its all your lies and your disregaurd for the American peoples Constutional rights. King Obama my butt. Your a TRAITOR to the USA and you should be put in Prison.

I`M NOT AN EXTREAMEST OR SOME KIND OF FANACTIC. I WILL ONLY TAKE LEAGLE ACTIONS AGAINST YOU. I`M JUST A PISSED OFF AMERICAN THATS TIRED OF YOUR RAGHEAD ACTIONS. YOUR A TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#3 Feb 4, 2013
AmericanVeteran wrote:
Obama, Your a worthless pieace of crap. Your Americas worst threat.I have never had a hate in my hart for any one like I do you. It isnt your color that I hate. Its all your lies and your disregaurd for the American peoples Constutional rights. King Obama my butt. Your a TRAITOR to the USA and you should be put in Prison.
I`M NOT AN EXTREAMEST OR SOME KIND OF FANACTIC. I WILL ONLY TAKE LEAGLE ACTIONS AGAINST YOU. I`M JUST A PISSED OFF AMERICAN THATS TIRED OF YOUR RAGHEAD ACTIONS. YOUR A TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!
You may want to start with a 4th grade spelling course if you want to be taken seriously.
Mike

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Feb 4, 2013
It don't matter how you spell it its all the same
OBAMA SUCKS
Catburgler

Higginsville, MO

#5 Feb 4, 2013
AmericanVeteran wrote:
Dude you are very entertaining please use you spell check. You are giving everyone a headache with your hillbilly ebonics. Hello

Hollis Center, ME

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Mike wrote:
It don't matter how you spell it its all the same
OBAMA SUCKS
red state educations are awesome
Catburgler

Higginsville, MO

#7 Feb 4, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>red state educations are awesome
I believe it
American Veteran

Cecilia, KY

#8 Feb 4, 2013
You got my point didnt ya. You have to put me down fer ma spelling becouse ya cant say that Im rong bout Obama. So ifn ya dont like ma spelling Kiss ma butt nothern boy.
borokus kokblokus

Higginsville, MO

#9 Feb 5, 2013
American Veteran wrote:
You got my point didnt ya. You have to put me down fer ma spelling becouse ya cant say that Im rong bout Obama. So ifn ya dont like ma spelling Kiss ma butt nothern boy.
Are you one of those fake vets like Dan Collins? You're too damn dumb to have been in the army. How much are them french fried tators burger flipper???
mike

United States

#10 Feb 5, 2013
AmericanVeteran wrote:
You been taking a few shells to the head....

Rochester, NY

#11 Feb 5, 2013
American Veteran wrote:
You've got "Dueling Banjos" going on in the background right now, Dont you?
Yo Mama Obama

United States

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Leave this American Veteran alone if I decide he is a threat to national security I have ways to remove him.(it's legal for me to eliminate the competition,err I mean the threat).
Praise Allah( eliminate the Great Satan)
(at least thier economy)
American Vetenrs bro

Cecilia, KY

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Obama cat get a balanced budget but he can spend $124 mil for a big inauguration weak end for him and his ugly Bitch. He can also go around the country trying to get his gun bill passed. The US is so far in debt and Obama keeps right on spending for himself. Obama is a selfish racist chunk of camel dung.
Oh the Veteran you`r making fun of. Lost both legs and his right arm in nam in 1969. You can all go to hell.

Hollis Center, ME

#14 Feb 7, 2013
American Vetenrs bro wrote:
Obama cat get a balanced budget but he can spend $124 mil for a big inauguration weak end for him and his ugly Bitch. He can also go around the country trying to get his gun bill passed. The US is so far in debt and Obama keeps right on spending for himself. Obama is a selfish racist chunk of camel dung.
Oh the Veteran you`r making fun of. Lost both legs and his right arm in nam in 1969. You can all go to hell.
i am also a veteran. It doesn't give you a stupidity license.
Reality Check

Riverhead, NY

#15 Feb 7, 2013
AmericanVeteran wrote:
At home with your wife and kids

http://i.imgur.com/KpF7uw4.jpg
Mike

Versailles, KY

#16 Feb 8, 2013
FFS if by hillbilly you mean hard working tax paying God fearing gun holding freedom loving red white and blue bleeding Americans that live where you don't lock any doors and respect their neighbors then i may be a hillbilly

So mr big city tell me about my problems
Oh we don't spell good Well we don't steal
We don't cheat we don't live in a city where crime is outta hand and we don't live in fear of a gun

But maybe just maybe you have know how to make a ( change )

Rochester, NY

#17 Feb 8, 2013
Mike wrote:
FFS if by hillbilly you mean hard working tax paying God fearing gun holding freedom loving red white and blue bleeding Americans that live where you don't lock any doors and respect their neighbors then i may be a hillbilly
So mr big city tell me about my problems
Oh we don't spell good Well we don't steal
We don't cheat we don't live in a city where crime is outta hand and we don't live in fear of a gun
But maybe just maybe you have know how to make a ( change )
LOl, you want me to change? to what? Should i forget how to spell?

THere is a reason universities are filled with liberals...and the stands at a nascar race is filled with conservatives!
Mike

Versailles, KY

#18 Feb 8, 2013
Oh so your a demicrat , for abortion , liberal , gay anti gun and waiting for your goverment check
Yap your the man hahaha
mike

Cookeville, TN

#19 Feb 8, 2013
Mike wrote:
Oh so your a demicrat , for abortion , liberal , gay anti gun and waiting for your goverment check
Yap your the man hahaha
You know one minute you act like your serious then switch to trying to be funny to make a travesty of what you say so why dont you make your mind what you wanna be huh.All you do is critize carp and whine like a 5 year old whats the matter the BBALL team losing again..

Hollis Center, ME

#20 Feb 8, 2013
Mike wrote:
Yap your the man hahaha
im the guy with the HIGH income afforded me by my education, while you will never be more than the poor white tradh you are today
American Veteran

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Feb 11, 2013
Reality Check. I thought that you were a man that cared. But know I see that you ake fun of things like the American family. I have no respect for you or FFS. Your both a chunk of Obama crap. Both can kiss my hillbill ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,316
Whatever happened to FBI HRT sniper, Lon Horiuchi (Feb '12) 3 hr Genmar 384
American Universities - Irrelevant To Election 18 hr NvilleNed 2
French Classes for Adults in DC and Alexandria 19 hr FrenchAcademyDC 1
French classes for kids with the French Academy 19 hr FrenchAcademyDC 1
Big Pharma Kickbacks To Providers Influence Pre... 21 hr Big Pharma 7
It's YOUR Money-----Unbelieveable! 23 hr Pre Law 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages