ALL of the above

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2 Mar 14, 2013
mike wrote:
ALL of the above
So where is the fairness in this?

Don't smoke, don't drink, and I absolutely hate liberals! Because I'm not like you, I'm all the above? Nice. And thanks for the recognition, I think...
mike

Crossville, TN

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
So where is the fairness in this?
Don't smoke, don't drink, and I absolutely hate liberals! Because I'm not like you, I'm all the above? Nice. And thanks for the recognition, I think...
FAIRNESS thats a scream-you keeping constantly as a traitor or a liberal because i dont agree with you think about that...
Rogue Pig

Ashburn, VA

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Well shucks that was easy. "All of the above" and you left a few out.

Bone Boy is lame, boring, a pickle chugger, delusional, a keyboard killer and basically just a punk.

I'm betting dude doesn't even living in America and that's why he hides his location. He's probably some mentally ill teenager living in India who craves attention.

Weeeeeeee Weeeeee

District of Columbia

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Rogue Pig wrote:
Well shucks that was easy. "All of the above" and you left a few out.
Bone Boy is lame, boring, a pickle chugger, delusional, a keyboard killer and basically just a punk.
I'm betting dude doesn't even living in America and that's why he hides his location. He's probably some mentally ill teenager living in India who craves attention.
Weeeeeeee Weeeeee
You don't like Indian food?
Rogue Pig

Ashburn, VA

#6 Mar 15, 2013
Oink Oink

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 15, 2013
And Logan is a scholar, great American, and my friend.
Miss Cleo

Washington, DC

#8 Mar 15, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>FAIRNESS thats a scream-you keeping constantly as a traitor or a liberal because i dont agree with you think about that...
It's a common theme with you though dahlin. Someone disagree with you, they bein mean to you. Me have cabbage patch kid for you to hug.
Smokin Joe

Brentwood, NY

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Rogue Pig

Ashburn, VA

#10 Mar 15, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
So you led Piggy to "The Hive" where you, Logan and a few of Logan's other loony friends hang out. Found it in your post history. Thank you.

Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeee

http://www.topix.com/city/murfreesboro-tn
Rogue Pig

Ashburn, VA

#11 Mar 15, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
What the heck is that?
Smokin Joe

Brentwood, NY

#13 Mar 15, 2013
Rogue Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck is that?
Gandhi has 4 Cows, LOL!
mike

Crossville, TN

#14 Mar 15, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
You have poor taste in friends..

District of Columbia

#15 Mar 15, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You have poor taste in friends..
See mikey. This is what you do. Go around and judge others. Is there really any doubt why people attack you?
mike

Crossville, TN

#16 Mar 15, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
See mikey. This is what you do. Go around and judge others. Is there really any doubt why people attack you?
BOY talk about being pompous-you talk about me judging people-are your hands so clean.Youve called me atraitors youve already judged the president and you take shots at my family.Dont talk me being a judge you need to examine your attitude so dont give the i dont have a right to judge-your as guilty of it as i am..

District of Columbia

#17 Mar 15, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>BOY talk about being pompous-you talk about me judging people-are your hands so clean.Youve called me atraitors youve already judged the president and you take shots at my family.Dont talk me being a judge you need to examine your attitude so dont give the i dont have a right to judge-your as guilty of it as i am..
You support obama, right? "Yes" makes you a traitor just like him. He's a piece of sh it who cares less about the US and more about giving away the America our forefathers fought for. It's just a matter of time before you're all charged, convicted, and sent to prison.
mike

Crossville, TN

#18 Mar 15, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You support obama, right? "Yes" makes you a traitor just like him. He's a piece of sh it who cares less about the US and more about giving away the America our forefathers fought for. It's just a matter of time before you're all charged, convicted, and sent to prison.
My grandon has a hamster and all it does is get on that little wheel in its cage and just runs inside staying in place never going anywhere just like you when you repeat the charges of treason NEVER GOING ANYWHERE thats all i hear well dont hold your breath thinking that it will happen because in all candor your just a liar from your service in the AIR FORCE all the way to you making threats..

District of Columbia

#19 Mar 15, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>My grandon has a hamster and all it does is get on that little wheel in its cage and just runs inside staying in place never going anywhere just like you when you repeat the charges of treason NEVER GOING ANYWHERE thats all i hear well dont hold your breath thinking that it will happen because in all candor your just a liar from your service in the AIR FORCE all the way to you making threats..
Any time you wish to publicly post your record side-by-side to mine, I will oblige.

What is this analogy crap? Archie Bunker, hamster, ferret face. Are you old enough to be on a computer? Tell your grandson we said hello!
shortylow

United States

#20 Mar 15, 2013
Hey big boy wanna play
shortylow

United States

#21 Mar 15, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Any time you wish to publicly post your record side-by-side to mine, I will oblige.
What is this analogy crap? Archie Bunker, hamster, ferret face. Are you old enough to be on a computer? Tell your grandson we said hello!
hey big boy wanna play

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump to Tucker Carlson: 'I Get More Pus... 3 hr TRUTH WILL SET Y... 1
News What happens when the country you called home i... 3 hr TRUTH WILL SET Y... 1
News Idaho Rep. Raul Labrador at center of clash ove... 4 hr JANE 17
News Former DC mayor Gray begins comeback after inve... 4 hr JANE 3
News Washington Street Life 4 hr JANACE 1
Congrats, Dems, For A Battle Well-Fought 4 hr WATCHDOG 1
News Washington Ballet's Septime Webre to Depart 4 hr JANACE 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages