sandyhook lies, obama propaganda

sandyhook lies, obama propaganda

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

beelzebub

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2013
I've seen enough, I KNOW the assault rifle wasn't used, much has been falsely reported, and the sandyhook benefit web page was set up BEFORE the shoootng. The federal government either knew in advance this was going to happen, orchestrated it, greatly exaggerated it, or made most of it up. We should be calling for the impeachment and prosecution of president obama and his whole administration.
Reality

Springfield, NJ

#2 Jan 12, 2013
beelzebub wrote:
I've seen enough, I KNOW the assault rifle wasn't used, much has been falsely reported, and the sandyhook benefit web page was set up BEFORE the shoootng. The federal government either knew in advance this was going to happen, orchestrated it, greatly exaggerated it, or made most of it up. We should be calling for the impeachment and prosecution of president obama and his whole administration.
Get ready for the personal attacks. The indoctrinated sheep will raise holy hell over those accusations,(even though you speak truth).
http://m.naturalnews.com/news/038633_Sandy_Ho...

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/sandy-h...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck todd 21 min Trump Curious 4
If Trump calls his Wife beautiful, he's done 27 min Trump Curious 6
Clintons words 32 min Trump Curious 4
News Comey Memos Leaked - Here's What They Say 36 min Trump Curious 4
has trump got more leaks 41 min Trump Curious 2
Rudy Guilliani Trump's Lawyer 46 min Trump Curious 7
Glad Barbara bush is dead 2 hr Aponi 14
STFU Hillary Clinton supporters about Syria! 4 hr SmokinJoe 173

Washington, DC Jobs

Personal Finance