Tens of thousands march on Washington

Tens of thousands march on Washington

There are 3 comments on the WTOP-FM Washington story from Aug 25, 2013, titled Tens of thousands march on Washington. In it, WTOP-FM Washington reports that:

Tens of thousands of people marched to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial and down the National Mall on Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the original March on Washington and King's historic 'I Have a Dream' speech.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOP-FM Washington.

Loggerblogger

Kingman, AZ

#1 Aug 26, 2013
Yes they did, and left it a mess, unlike the Tea Party, who left the park cleaner.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#2 Aug 26, 2013
Loggerblogger wrote:
Yes they did, and left it a mess, unlike the Tea Party, who left the park cleaner.
Loggerblogger.

True. But we must take race into consideration. It is beneath the dignity of the Africans and their White "Liberal" associates to have to clean up their mess.

Ronald
Piggy

Arlington, VA

#3 Aug 26, 2013
Having been a DC area resident all my life I can assure you that all large gatherings on the Mall leave a mess behind and it is cleaned up the next day.

Now here's a fact for you. The 4th of July celebration leaves more trash behind than any other day of the year and it's a primarily white crowd. It takes 2 full days to clean up the Mall after the 4th.

But that won't matter to either of the clowns that posted before me. They're just wanted to show their ignorance and racist thinking. They prolly heard Rush or some other wacko talk about the trash.

Oink Oink

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Child-care workers in D.C. would get more time ... Nov '17 USA Today 1
Free Stuff Oct '17 Justin 1
News Virginia Statehouse Race Pits 'Bathroom Bill' A... Oct '17 TerriB1 1
News Marine's father responds to Supreme Court decis... (Mar '11) Apr '17 Teana Trump 36
News Amid controversy, Devin Nunes returning to Fres... (Mar '17) Apr '17 Paul 2
News Here's How Two Former Marines Started a Success... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Texxy the Indepen... 1
News Married lesbian Baptist co-pastors say all are ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Palin s Turkey Th... 1

Shaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shaw Mortgages