US Park Police push Occupy DC campers back to streets

Feb 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Huliq.com

US Park Police in Washington DC made good on their promise to evict Occupy DC protesters' camp sites Saturday morning.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2012
John

Milford, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

Thank god
H Gribble

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

John wrote:
Thank god. Now that these people are gone I can get back to hanging out at the public rest rooms and picking up young boys for my depraved style of sex.
????
Wake Up

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

Everyone is a pedophile in your book if they do not support Obummer. Pedophiles and sex offenders are just that, and to falsely accuse someone of these heinous crimes because they differ politically with you and be explicitly vile in nature with your language usage, by adding words to another's post. This does makes many wonder if You are the real danger to society.
H Gribble wrote:
<quoted text> ????
H Gribble

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

Wake Up wrote:
Everyone is a pedophile in your book if they do not support Obummer. Pedophiles and sex offenders are just that, and to falsely accuse someone of these heinous crimes because they differ politically with you and be explicitly vile in nature with your language usage, by adding words to another's post. This does makes many wonder if You are the real danger to society. <quoted text>
Do you like me so much that you have to follow on these threads? Or are you just a fucking troll? Or maybe you are just a very sensitive pedophile. I consider people like you a threat to society because you are constantly posting half truths and out and out lies. At least there is some humor to the crap that I post. I don't care whether Obama is supported or not, my concern is the lies you and your kind thrive on. If the president had the power assclowns like you seem to think he has people like you would no longer exist.
Election 2012

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

H Gribble wrote:
<quoted text>Do you like me so much that you have to follow on these threads? Or are you just a fucking troll? Or maybe you are just a very sensitive pedophile. I consider people like you a threat to society because you are constantly posting half truths and out and out lies. At least there is some humor to the crap that I post. I don't care whether Obama is supported or not, my concern is the lies you and your kind thrive on. If the president had the power assclowns like you seem to think he has people like you would no longer exist.
Please stay in touch. Write back in five years when you're out of college and paying your own way. Real world experience grows one up real quick.
H Gribble

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Election 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stay in touch. Write back in five years when you're out of college and paying your own way. Real world experience grows one up real quick.
I'm a bit older than that. I owned and ran a paving business for 35 years, sold it and retired 2 years ago. I learned several years ago that you have to work like a madman to to make it. I did and I have made it. Life is good!!! In 5 years you will still be pissing and moaning and blaming politicians because your life is less than perfect. I don't stay in touch with losers.
Wake Up

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

No one cares what you did, you post pedophile comments and connect them to another forum poster's name.
H Gribble wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a bit older than that. I owned and ran a paving business for 35 years, sold it and retired 2 years ago. I learned several years ago that you have to work like a madman to to make it. I did and I have made it. Life is good!!! In 5 years you will still be pissing and moaning and blaming politicians because your life is less than perfect. I don't stay in touch with losers.
Wake Up

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Posting Pedophile comments and attaching them to another's name here is not humorous, only vile. Threat to society, because I am a conservative, lame, because of no agreement with some progressive agenda. Lies and half truths is just another BS line. People would not exist like me if the President had more power. This remark is extreme in itself. There is no humor with your vile posts.
H Gribble wrote:
<quoted text>Do you like me so much that you have to follow on these threads? Or are you just a fucking troll? Or maybe you are just a very sensitive pedophile. I consider people like you a threat to society because you are constantly posting half truths and out and out lies. At least there is some humor to the crap that I post. I don't care whether Obama is supported or not, my concern is the lies you and your kind thrive on. If the president had the power assclowns like you seem to think he has people like you would no longer exist.
H Gribble

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Wake Up wrote:
Posting Pedophile comments and attaching them to another's name here is not humorous, only vile. Threat to society, because I am a conservative, lame, because of no agreement with some progressive agenda. Lies and half truths is just another BS line. People would not exist like me if the President had more power. This remark is extreme in itself. There is no humor with your vile posts. <quoted text>
There is no humor with your lies either. Did your lazy assed kids go to work yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Petworth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Petworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••