Chasing Wegman's is a bad idea for DC

There are 3 comments on the Rebuilding Place in the Urban Space story from May 26, 2012, titled Chasing Wegman's is a bad idea for DC. In it, Rebuilding Place in the Urban Space reports that:

The Washington Business Journal , reporting on DC's foray at this year's retail recruitment conference, the ICSC show in Las Vegas, reports in " Vincent Gray keeps hope alive for Wegmans in D.C. " that DC is avidly recruiting Wegmans, the massive, high quality supermarket chain based in Rochester, NY that has been steadily entering the Washington ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rebuilding Place in the Urban Space.

The man

Rochester, NY

#1 May 28, 2012
The writer is obviously a dicwad nitwit.
notoorangeman

Hatfield, PA

#2 May 28, 2012
The man wrote:
We have quite a few Wegmans in my area. They are a wonderful store to have, they will make a wonderful addition to any area!
VNV Combat Vet

AOL

#3 May 29, 2012
The man wrote:
Is THAT anyway to talk about your mother "dicwad"!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strom Thurmond's son running for Congress in S.C. (Jan '10) Apr '15 swedenforever 4
News Gay Iraq war vet: From homeless to activist Mar '15 Gremlin 4
News Gay Christians choosing celibacy emerge from th... Dec '14 Smokin Joe 68
News Bookstore celebrates opening in DC (Nov '14) Nov '14 Amazon CEO 1
News DC News Crew Says It Was Robbed While Doing A S... (Aug '14) Aug '14 DC Cop 1
News An Interruption And Tragedy: April 4, 1968 - Ne... (Apr '08) Jun '14 Courtney Young 6
News Vice admiral retires from the U.S. Coast Guard ... (May '14) May '14 Shirley 2
More from around the web

Petworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]