Turf Violence Leaves Six Injured in T...

Turf Violence Leaves Six Injured in Two Drive-By Shootings

There are 30 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Jan 12, 2008, titled Turf Violence Leaves Six Injured in Two Drive-By Shootings. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

WASHINGTON DC There is increased police presence, both uniformed and undercover, in parts of NE and SE Washington DC as a result of two separate and unrelated drive-by shootings which police say are linked to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Veruk_d ban

Moscow, Russia

#1 Jan 13, 2008
fine
michael vick sucks

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jan 13, 2008
Isn't it wonderful that this is hardly happening in a White or Hispanic neighborhood. It's best we stand by and let them kill each other. That way, we don't need to waste our resources on something that we can't deal with. If you let a fire burn itself out, then there's not going to be any fire or stuff for the fire to burn, left. That's simple and doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out. Just let them take care of it in their neighborhoods and don't bring it to other areas (i.e., Virginia, where crime is very low).
Adolph H

Washington, DC

#3 Jan 13, 2008
Hope more black thugs die a horrible death. black mamas stop having these monsters because obviously you could careless about them.
Not Concerned

Washington, DC

#4 Jan 13, 2008
It's just plain misguided ignorance on the part of the parents and the kids, but mainly the parents because they seem not to be able to control their kids.

Apples don't fall far from the trees.
MrsG

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2008
Sad all the way around and for everybody involded.............
HouseCleaning

United States

#6 Jan 13, 2008
Fantastic! Cleans up the gene pool.

“time to get rid of murderers”

Since: Dec 07

roswell

#7 Jan 13, 2008
people seriously need to get lives. or get laid whichever. this is sad when they cant find anything better to do
HouseCleaning

United States

#8 Jan 13, 2008
jessy from roswell wrote:
people seriously need to get lives. or get laid whichever. this is sad when they cant find anything better to do
Hey dim wit, this WAS their life.. CRIME, CRIME, CRIME and it got them.....who cares, they deserve to be dead.

roswell

#9 Jan 13, 2008
HouseCleaning wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dim wit, this WAS their life.. CRIME, CRIME, CRIME and it got them.....who cares, they deserve to be dead.
i never said that they dont deserve it, also i have never insulted you, so i hope that before you post your next post you grow up and becommen more civil. i never said they dont deserve it and i still dont, all i said was that people need to get lives. which you have proven my point. stop putting words in my mouth
HouseCleaning

United States

#10 Jan 13, 2008
<quoted text>
i never said that they dont deserve it, also i have never insulted you, so i hope that before you post your next post you grow up and becommen more civil. i never said they dont deserve it and i still dont, all i said was that people need to get lives. which you have proven my point. stop putting words in my mouth
Oh please, you are trying to make some point here, but go back and re-read your post, i5 is gibberish.

roswell

#11 Jan 13, 2008
lol, i will try this one more time just for you. let me try this again. weather it was their lives or others, i was saying they need to get lives instead of killing eachother. this country has a lot of crime, and all cause people dont have anything better to do then to pretend that they are big and bad.
i never, not once said they dont deserve it, i dont know where the hell you got that from. yea i read my post and i still say the same people need to get a life instead of killing themselves.i dont know what the hell your problem is putting words in my mouth. my point was perfectly clear.
hold on i will copy and paste, since you have problems reading:
this is what i said, now would you please point out where i said they dont deserve it, i cant seem to find it. hold on let me bring you coffee maby you can wake up and then read. as i said dont put words in my mouth, learn to read instead
India

Frederick, MD

#12 Jan 13, 2008
I blame the parents! Its true. It seems as if these parents are praising this. Its a shame. A shame that these kids probably wont make it to see the age of 21. A shame that many of them never had a chance, from day one.

roswell

#13 Jan 13, 2008
India wrote:
I blame the parents! Its true. It seems as if these parents are praising this. Its a shame. A shame that these kids probably wont make it to see the age of 21. A shame that many of them never had a chance, from day one.
thats what i'm thinking where the hell are the parents. my dad would still beat me black and blue,
but then again i would not doubt if the parents were sitting there cheering
India

Frederick, MD

#14 Jan 14, 2008
<quoted text>
thats what i'm thinking where the hell are the parents. my dad would still beat me black and blue,
but then again i would not doubt if the parents were sitting there cheering
Its crazy. My generation is just killing themselves. Its disgusting.
Slack Jaw

Hyattsville, MD

#15 Jan 14, 2008
And when it is all said and done, "they" will go back to complaining 'bout bein kept down" by the man.

Those people I know from the CR era are horrified. All they went through so their children and grandchild could go to school, get a decent job, have that middle class life style......

Now that's all just "actin W" and turf and drugs are the way to go.

Amazing, and people wonder why walled communities and private security are so "hot" these days.

Amazing.
HouseCleaning

United States

#16 Jan 14, 2008
lol, i will try this one more time just for you. let me try this again. weather it was their lives or others, i was saying they need to get lives instead of killing eachother. this country has a lot of crime, and all cause people dont have anything better to do then to pretend that they are big and bad.
i never, not once said they dont deserve it, i dont know where the hell you got that from. yea i read my post and i still say the same people need to get a life instead of killing themselves.i dont know what the hell your problem is putting words in my mouth. my point was perfectly clear.
hold on i will copy and paste, since you have problems reading:
this is what i said, now would you please point out where i said they dont deserve it, i cant seem to find it. hold on let me bring you coffee maby you can wake up and then read. as i said dont put words in my mouth, learn to read instead
Jessy, you need to not only get a live, but take anger management classes!
fed up with the mess

United States

#17 Jan 14, 2008
Those idiots are so stupid. They don't even know why they are fighting.
PC is BS

Rockville, MD

#18 Jan 14, 2008
Slack Jaw wrote:
And when it is all said and done, "they" will go back to complaining 'bout bein kept down" by the man.
Those people I know from the CR era are horrified. All they went through so their children and grandchild could go to school, get a decent job, have that middle class life style......
Now that's all just "actin W" and turf and drugs are the way to go.
Amazing, and people wonder why walled communities and private security are so "hot" these days.
Amazing.
Oh isn't that the truth !! THEY act like savage animals... but SOMEHOW that's whitey's fault !!! I am so so so done caring. I now feel bad only for black friends who are decent, non-thug people who have to watch MLK and others' legacies from the CR era be squandered by these low life POS losers
PC is BS

Rockville, MD

#19 Jan 14, 2008
michael vick sucks wrote:
Isn't it wonderful that this is hardly happening in a White or Hispanic neighborhood. It's best we stand by and let them kill each other. That way, we don't need to waste our resources on something that we can't deal with
This would be FINE by me !! But the problem is, normal civilized people sometimes get caught in the crossfire

roswell

#20 Jan 14, 2008
HouseCleaning wrote:
<quoted text>Jessy, you need to not only get a live, but take anger management classes!
lol
if you deal with half the people in these rooms constantly jumping down your trought because they dont agree with you. i would love to explain to people the difference between fact and opinion. a fact is something proven, and opinion is a persons believe, everybodys is different, just cause i dont agree does not mean that i am wrong. i dont know why people dont understand that.
angermanagement classes wont help.
1 i'm a female
2 red hair
3 full bloodet german
= nothing can help my temper.
again i am not letting people tell me my opinion is wrong. you can disaggree but dont be an a** about it.
i hope that was a little nicer than my previous posts.
sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Langdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tiny home production line, Minim Micro Homes, e... Aug 22 Serratus Anterior 1
News School Officials Say Low-Income Budget Change W... (Feb '16) Aug 21 Next stop Tehran 17
News Video proves Clinton suffering seizures? Not so... Aug 12 Cordwainer Trout 2
News The predictable effects of marijuana legalization Mar '16 William Burroughs 1
News Lanier, Bowser say police made arrests in 12 ho... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Friends Project 1
News Slaying of 22-Year-Old Man is 106th Homicide in... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Zachary 1

Langdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Langdon Mortgages