Review: Doran Model & Talent Agency
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jilain

Springfield, VA

#21 Mar 11, 2013
Who is this person this is comical Dorothy Brooks is one of the nicest and most caring agents and has worked in this industry on both sides for years, this site is not a positive for anyone that owns a company.....

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Mar 13, 2013
This is a person trying to ruin her company, how rude to make a statement like this, forums like these should be closed down they only hurt people and there companys, you cant let just anyone leave a lengthy outrageous note not fair

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#23 Mar 16, 2013
Great photographs, personal service very friendly sent on casting the first day...I would say one of the best agents I have interviewed with. Not sure I like this site but I did want to leave a positive for Dorothy....
Anonymous

Springfield, VA

#24 Mar 16, 2013
Wonderful service both as a photographer and casting director Five Star.......................
dispicable

Winchester, VA

#25 Aug 9, 2013
Still owes me money and acts like I owe it to her. Don't trust this woman. She's a professional con!
Alex

Alexandria, VA

#26 Sep 30, 2013
Very satisfied with the photography great job...

Since: Oct 13

Alexandria, VA

#27 Oct 19, 2013
Had Family Portraits done, they were superb quality, fun experience and we loved Dorothy, Five Star.....
Alex P

Fairfax, VA

#28 Feb 19, 2014
Dorothy Brooks is a talented, knowledgeable, and warm individual whom I clicked with immediately. The result was the best photos of myself I have ever received. Her natural gifts and benevolent personality really add to the experience of bringing out the best version of yourself. Having never been in a real "photo shoot" environment before, I was nervous at first. However, Dorothy made me feel comfortable and confident, which really comes to life in the end result. As long as you go into your picture session with a friendly and determined attitude, Dorothy will provide you with photos worth your investment. If you are an actor/model, she will also give you plenty of insider information that will be worth your while to listen to. I have nothing but good things to say about her work and character. She really is a true professional

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Affidavit: Bloody Baseball Bat Found At Woodley... Jul 15 Kay 3
News USDA wants low-income seniors to use their food... Jun '15 Hello 11
News Obama tells Americans to go to public schools w... Jun '15 Tazo 1
News Daycon Strike Wears On (Jun '10) Mar '15 Blackmail 23
News Protesters plan to be outside court for Georget... Feb '15 fedupwiththemess 3
News D.C. has passed sea level rise 'tipping point,'... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Native Landlord 7
News Faith groups push Bowser to help homelessness (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tom 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages