fatuous1 asks "WHY DO ALL THE LIBERAL...

fatuous1 asks "WHY DO ALL THE LIBERALS LOVE ME?"

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

OBAMA is 2 FREAKIN FUNY

Slidell, LA

#1 Jun 15, 2013
fatuous1 asks "WHY DO ALL THE LIBERALS LOVE ME?"

POLITICS haven't been this much FUN since MONICA LEWINSKI Left Town!

FACT: I haven't ENJOYED PLAYIN POLITICS this MUCH since WILD BILL got Caught with his PANTS DOWN and his PICKER in MONICA'S MOUTH!(TRAINAISM, 2013)

I can still Remember the LIBTARDS over at CNN and MSNBC tryin to convince the AMERICAN PUBLIC that ORAL SEX, ain"t really SEX!

Thanks ANOTHONY for SHOWING U.S. you WEINER and Good Luck Running for Mayor of New York City!(TRAINAISM, 2013)

fatuous1

MARK TRAINA is a LILY WHITE CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER from SOUTHEAST LOUISIANA who is not and I repeat NOT Afraid to STAND UP and tell AMERICA the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING, but the TRUTH, unlike PRESIDENT OBAMA, ERIC HOLDER, BILL and HILLARY CLINTON, JOE MILLER, DOUGLAS SHULMAN, LOIS LERNER and that BRAIN DEAD IDIOTS in charge of the FBI, the FYI and the CYA!

FACT: I actually haven't seen this many BRAIN DEAD ADMINISTRATORS since I Retired from the JEFFERSON PARISH PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM, deep down in the SOUTHEAST LOUISIANA SWAMP LANDS!

By the way, the GATORS down here ain't nearly as DANGEROUS as some of the "YOUNG BLACK THUGS" that'll BLOW your EFFIN HEAD OFF for POCKET CHANGE down on BOURBON STREET!

ANSWER: I suspect that the LIBERALS LOVE me because I sooOOOO EFFIN FATUOUS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pro-illegal immigration students rip choice of ... May 17 ronnie 3
News 'Alice Flagg,' American opera by local composer... May 13 Medewiwin 1
News Luxury Yacht Of Ex-Kremlin Media Boss Lesin, Fo... Apr 29 Julie Jane 1
News The Slice is Right: Breakfast Pizza in DC Apr '16 Marie Jane 1
News Vice President Joe Biden to visit CU-Boulder to... Apr '16 LUCY MARIE JANE 1
News D.C. Pocket Guide: Spring 2016 Apr '16 LUCY MARIE JANE 1
News Acclaimed pianist Bruce Levingston explores art... Apr '16 LUCY MARIE JANE 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages