Publication of Gen. McChrystal's book is delayed

Oct 3, 2012 Full story: BirminghamEagle.com

This July 23, 2010 file photo shows Gen. Stanley McChrystal reviewing troops for the last time as he is honored at a retirement ceremony at Fort McNair in Washington.

Read more
CONSERVATIVE

Blairsville, GA

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Gee I wonder if it's because of the ELECTION? Kinda like Nobama telling Lockheed to break a law he had enacted that required employers with over 100 employees, if they were going to lay people off they had to give 60 days notice to their employees. Since Lockheed is expecting drastic cutbacks in military spending. They are anticipating having to lay thousands off. The notices would go out the Friday BEFORE the November 6th elections. I wonder why on earth nobama would tell them "don't worry about it, we won't enforce the law, just don't send out the notices till AFTER the elections"! When this is all said and done and nobama's gone. We are going to find out this has been one if not the most corrupt and dishonest administrations in history. How many laws does this make that nobama has superceeded simply because they make him look bad or good, depending on the law in question? Let's see there is federal immigration laws he's ingored. Suits filed against states trying to defend American citizens from illegals streaming over their borders. There's the layoff notification law pertaining to Lockheed. How many others? Anyone got any to add? The sooner this idiot is gone the better! Tea Party 2012!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort McNair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evangelicals: Pray for Boehner on immigration r... (Dec '13) Mar 24 Who Guessed It 17
Anacostia Music Forum (Jan '13) Mar 23 Musikologist 9
News No Promotion Unless A Commitment To Diversity I... Mar 21 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Obama on his library: 'I hope it goes to Chicago' Mar 18 sandy 1 2
News Director, Steven Spielberg, with his wife at th... (Jan '09) Mar 17 swedenforever 3
News Black Activist: White Militia Group May Be Resp... Mar 16 Love2tearUnew1 44
News Is Obama presiding over a national security sta... (Jun '13) Jun '13 d pantz 1
Washington, DC Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort McNair People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]