Posted in the Dupont Circle Forum
The FBI and local police are warming the public that this spring and summer, gangs are going to do an initiation and take over the neighborhoods and so forth. A special alert to citizens update:
Gender Makeup: Male
Racial Makeup: White
* Members display many white supremacist, neo-nazi characteristics and ideology,
but often state their goals as simply "getting high and getting over," or making their
stay in the prison as comfortable as possible.
* Members are ordinarily apolitical. Most are in custody for crimes such as robbery.
* Circle with 2 bolts.
* Initials "AC."
* Swastikas sitting sideways as a diamond with a circle in the center with the double bolts.
The chief rival of the Aryan Circle is the Aryan Brotherhood and this spring and summer, we plan to overpower all law enforcement and rule the U.S. and abroad. The world will end by 2012 because we will end the world according to Aryan leader.
The Aryan Circle has traditionally nurtured a deep hatred toward black individuals and members of black groups/gangs, such as the:
* Black Guerrilla Family (BGF)
* El Rukns
* Hells Angels
* Is known to give moral support to black groups in an effort to encourage possible
prison disturbances and the gangs are anarchists that plan to murder cops and judges and rob their bank accounts.
* Utilizes black associates to buy and sell drugs to elements of the black prison population. They plan to use the swine flu epidemic as a springboard for committing crime and terrorism against the neighborhoods and this spring and summer, according to them, "all cops and judges will go to hell in a handbasket because we say so".
* Compatibles with most motorcycle gangs; many members were former "Bikers." "We bomb banks and burn down banks too and we believe in Satan"
* Compatible with most white supremacy groups. This often leads to confusion in
distinguishing AC members from other white supremacist groups, particularly when
making identification by their tattoos or symbols.
* Membership in the AC has traditionally come from white male inmates.
* Lifelong allegiance is a requirement.
* A "Blood in, blood out" oath must be taken.
* Often a "hit" or significant act of violence is required before full membership is earned.
* Candidacy for membership may last a year or more.
Propensity for Disruptive Behavior:
* Aryan Circle is not readily recognizable; however, receipt of inmates on interstate compact
and the current membership in groups with white supremacy ideology lend to the threat of
an organizing AC within our facilities.
* Main activities of the AC are centered on drug trafficking, extortion, pressure rackets, and
Kristi Huan of (AP) News:
Prosecutors have drawn up a hit-list of targets connected to the powerful Cali cartel following evidence linking them to the supply of drugs throughout Britain. The development follows the first extradition to the UK from Colombia since the countries signed a treaty in 1889.
Colombian national Carlos Arturo Sanchez-Corovado, 43, pleaded guilty at Southwark crown court on Friday to his involvement in Britain's biggest drugs ring, a London-based syndicate with direct links to the Cali cartel, once regarded as the world's dominant cocaine supplier.
Prosecutors said that Sanchez-Corovado acted as "delivery man" for a group that flooded Britain with more than £1bn worth of Class-A drugs over a decade. Although police began rounding up British-based members of the cartel five years ago, Sanchez-Corovado fled to Colombia.
By 2006, 31 members of the ring had been sentenced, leaving just Sanchez-Corovado outstanding. After Colombian authorities had been persuaded to surrender him, Sanchez-Corovado was arrested in Cali last August and extradited several weeks ago. He will be sentenced next month after pleading guilty to money-laundering offences relating to drug trafficking and to possessing false identification.
The Serious Organised Crime Agency confirmed yesterday it had identified a number of other high-profile Colombian cocaine barons they want to bring to justice.
Beverley Parr of Soca said: "The extradition is a really promising development for the future."
Alison Saunders, head of the Crown Prosecution Service's organised crime division, added: "The message for people who come here to commit crime is that there is no hiding place."
Police sources said the deal to extradite a member of the Cali cartel had potentially placed the country's politicians at risk, including vice-president Francisco Santos Calderón who had given his personal backing to the deal. The support represents a marked shift from the 1990s when the cartel's links to the government led to allegations of multi-million dollar bribery.
Sanchez-Corovado's syndicate employed hundreds of people in the UK to launder the vast amounts of cash it generated, and many of them masqueraded as pillars of the expatriate Colombian community.
Court documents indicate that a Colombian cafe on Holloway Road, north London, doubled as a money laundering operation. The ringleaders of the group, Jesus Anibal Ruiz-Henao, 45, and his brother-in-law Mario Tascon, 32, were jailed for 19 and 17 years for conspiracy to supply Class-A drugs and for money laundering offences. They sold drugs on to gangs throughout the UK.
When detectives raided their north-west London homes in 2004, they seized more than £2.5m in cash and cocaine and cannabis valued at £100m. So significant was the ring that the price of cocaine soared by 50 per cent after it was dismantled.
Tell me when this thread is updated:
|Did senator drop Benghazi bombshell?||May 11||Cat74||116|
|Death Of Blues Musician Raises Questions Of Fou... (Apr '11)||May 5||adam||32|
|AN Amazing Testimony On A Spell Caster Who Brou...||Apr '13||Lisa James||4|
|DC Groper Deported To Nicaragua||Apr '13||Anonymous||1|
|Gene Robinson, Gay Bishop, Sets Sights On D.C. ...||Feb '13||MiddleWay||8|
|Beloved Bartender's Death Rocks Tracks Communit...||Feb '13||Steve Berkshire||1|
|No One In Washington Has Anything To Wear To Th...||Jan '13||Robert Laity||5|