Obama and wife dine out in DC

There are 236 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 7, 2010, titled Obama and wife dine out in DC. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, went out for dinner on a pleasant evening in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Glorious

York, PA

#1 May 7, 2010
Like who give a rat's a$$...too bad they didn't get food poisoning. Yea, I really care (NOT) as I responded. Did I help pay the tab?
Kenn

Dewitt, MI

#2 May 8, 2010
They dined at Comi on 17th St. Now if they could have just walked a half a block around the corner to Keegan Theatre on Church St, they could have seen The Graduate - at Dupont Circle's resident theater.
fedupwiththemess

United States

#4 May 10, 2010
Glorious wrote:
Like who give a rat's a$$...too bad they didn't get food poisoning. Yea, I really care (NOT) as I responded. Did I help pay the tab?
Your mammy did. Obama has plenty of money to pay his own tab you loser.
CBOW

Reading, PA

#5 May 10, 2010
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Your mammy did. Obama has plenty of money to pay his own tab you loser.
But DID he?
fedupwiththemess

United States

#6 May 10, 2010
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
But DID he?
Why don't you ask him. Did Bush pay his tab at a restaurant??? Did you ask the previous 43 presidents did they pay theirs? Please
CBOW

Reading, PA

#7 May 10, 2010
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you ask him. Did Bush pay his tab at a restaurant??? Did you ask the previous 43 presidents did they pay theirs? Please
I thought YOU had the answer. You were implying that YOU knew he paid his own tab. Somehow, I doubt it.
fedupwiththemess

United States

#9 May 10, 2010
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
This just in......Obumbo and his bimbo dine out, take 64 secret service agents along. They dined on fried chicken while the ss agents ate breadsticks washed down with tap water....
So jealous.
fedupwiththemess

United States

#10 May 10, 2010
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought YOU had the answer. You were implying that YOU knew he paid his own tab. Somehow, I doubt it.
Of course he paid his own tab. Why wouldn't he? Why don't you ask that about the previous 43 prior presidents?
CBOW

Reading, PA

#11 May 10, 2010
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Of course he paid his own tab. Why wouldn't he? Why don't you ask that about the previous 43 prior presidents?
I would love to ask George Washington, sadly he isn't here, cause if he was, he would kick all of the politicians to the gallows for swift punishment.
fedupwiththemess

Washington, DC

#12 May 10, 2010
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Of course he paid his own tab. Why wouldn't he? Why don't you ask that about the previous 43 prior presidents?
ben dummo imposter again.
DARK STAR

Mount Wolf, PA

#13 May 10, 2010
Did Stanley ever cook Kenyan chicken ? Wonder If Vera Baker was Invited ?
fedupwiththemess

United States

#14 May 10, 2010
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>ben dummo imposter again.
You keep stalking me. No job I see.
fedupwiththemess

United States

#15 May 10, 2010
The Obama's went out and had a good time and there is nothing all of you haters can say or do to stop them. They will do as they please and eat out when they feel like it.
CBOW

Reading, PA

#16 May 10, 2010
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>So jealous.
The only thing I would be jealous of is having 64 svelte men in black surrounding me... the rest, not so much.
CBOW

Reading, PA

#17 May 10, 2010
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>You keep stalking me. No job I see.
No job because the chosen one hasn't been able to produce any out of thin air, why, because he isn't a business, he's a politician who likes to spend and tax, spend and tax...
CBOW

Reading, PA

#18 May 10, 2010
fedupwiththemess wrote:
The Obama's went out and had a good time and there is nothing all of you haters can say or do to stop them. They will do as they please and eat out when they feel like it.
You sound like their parent, how weird.....
fedupwiththemess

Woodbridge, VA

#19 May 10, 2010
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
No job because the chosen one hasn't been able to produce any out of thin air, why, because he isn't a business, he's a politician who likes to spend and tax, spend and tax...
You sound jealous. To bad you are not the chosen one.
fedupwiththemess

Washington, DC

#20 May 10, 2010
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>You sound jealous. To bad you are not the chosen one.
Imposter. bendummo get a job.woodbridge? Well I never..........f**king white azzole.
peace love value life

York, PA

#21 May 11, 2010
IT GOES ON AND ON IT WILL NEVER EVER END. I DO SEE THAT ALOT OF US NEED TO TRY TO AGREE WITH ONE ANOTHER ABOUT ONE THING THERE IS A GOD AND HE WATCHES OVER ALL OF US. THAT IS A TRUE FACT.
fedupwiththemess

United States

#22 May 11, 2010
I love the Obama's. I hope they have many more nights out to wine and dine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupont Circle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legal loophole in DC creates bizarre pot bazaar Sep 29 Xstain Mullah Fri... 2
News Orthodox rabbi to host - alternative Yom Kippur... Sep 27 USS LIBERTY 1
Review: Doran Model & Talent Agency (Mar '11) Aug '17 Anonymous 29
News D.C. police officer charged with robbing 15-yea... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Buck Wheat 1
News Candlelight vigil to be held in Washington for ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 GUESt 1
News Trump Just Fired Every Senior Manager at the St... (Jan '17) Mar '17 Aponi 21
Corrupt Deal Made between George Norcross and G... (Mar '17) Mar '17 RICO 1

Dupont Circle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dupont Circle Mortgages