Wall Street protest's historical roots

Wall Street protest's historical roots

There are 1 comment on the CNN story from Oct 11, 2011, titled Wall Street protest's historical roots. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Nicolaus Mills is professor of American studies at Sarah Lawrence College and is at work on a history of the last decade, "Season of Fear: American Intellectuals and 9/11." -- Spend any time with Occupy Wall Street, as I have during the last two weeks, and you come away believing the movement is here for the long run.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 11, 2011
If not for the media the march on Wall Street would equate to a gnat fart in a football stadium. Marchersí demands are popular amongst the ranks but the American people are not buying the marxist poop they have to sell.
Who in their right mind wants to associate with people who scrutinize the net worth of others and then take from them? Isnít that the universal MO for a pack of thieves?
Itís safe to say marchers also scrutinize each otherís net worth during off time. Perhaps one may have more Ramen noodles than another or a car that runs or more beads or more Jerry Garcia memorabilia, etc. Surely itís an environment for rampant envy and jealously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupont Circle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside The Unlikely Pairing Of The National Sym... Oct '15 KnutesNiche 1
News Illustration on China's coverup of it's abuses ... Oct '15 jeff forsythe 1
News September 11, 2001 - We Will Never Forget Sep '15 Ruth 1
News D.C. violence requires more than hashtags to halt Sep '15 JOSE 1
News Where to watch Thursdaya s Republican primary d... Aug '15 Fart news 3
News USDA wants low-income seniors to use their food... Jun '15 Hello 11
News Gay Iraq war vet: From homeless to activist (Mar '15) Mar '15 Gremlin 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dupont Circle Mortgages