Obamas Surprise Diners At DC Eatery

Obamas Surprise Diners At DC Eatery

There are 56 comments on the Cbs3.com story from May 8, 2010, titled Obamas Surprise Diners At DC Eatery. In it, Cbs3.com reports that:

Required fields are marked with an asterisk The information you provide will be used only to send the requested e-mail and will not be used to send any other e-mail communications.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs3.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rep

United States

#41 Jun 4, 2010
intelligent design wrote:
<quoted text>no, the little brillohead be out jackin cars and peddlin her fatback fo the summer
Sounds like you know our little fedup.
fedupwiththemess

United States

#42 Jun 4, 2010
Rep wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you know our little fedup.
Actually he knows your mother. Stalker.
intelligent design

Broadway, VA

#43 Jun 4, 2010
Rep wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you know our little fedup.
Yup. I know her. Aint much worth knowin. Typical scrunch-face. She'll be houndin this place for the next couple of months till school lets back in.
fedupwiththemess

United States

#44 Jun 4, 2010
intelligent design wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. I know her. Aint much worth knowin. Typical scrunch-face. She'll be houndin this place for the next couple of months till school lets back in.
Lies you tell. Just describing your mother.
Intelligent Design

Broadway, VA

#45 Jun 4, 2010
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Lies you tell. Just describing your mother.
It must be tough waiting on puberty to pass. Eat another donut.
fedupwiththemess

United States

#46 Jun 4, 2010
Intelligent Design wrote:
<quoted text>It must be tough waiting on puberty to pass. Eat another donut.
I'll bet your mother eats plenty of donuts with her fat azz. LOL!
To fedup

Jackson, TN

#47 Jun 5, 2010
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet your mother eats plenty of donuts with her fat azz. LOL!
Do you have3 a mother and if you do, do you disrespect her like you do everyone else on here? You did not have much of a raising as a child. Maybe you still are a child. I do not know what your excuse is but you need to get a lIFE. Be happy and quit being so negative,. It is not very becoming at all and no one respects you for what you type one here. GROW UP
fedupwiththemess

United States

#48 Jun 7, 2010
To fedup wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have3 a mother and if you do, do you disrespect her like you do everyone else on here? You did not have much of a raising as a child. Maybe you still are a child. I do not know what your excuse is but you need to get a lIFE. Be happy and quit being so negative,. It is not very becoming at all and no one respects you for what you type one here. GROW UP
If you disrespect me you get that right back. I am NOT negative. You hate the hear the truth.
observer

Frederick, MD

#49 Jun 7, 2010
To fedup wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have3 a mother and if you do, do you disrespect her like you do everyone else on here? You did not have much of a raising as a child. Maybe you still are a child. I do not know what your excuse is but you need to get a lIFE. Be happy and quit being so negative,. It is not very becoming at all and no one respects you for what you type one here. GROW UP
She is a child. Or at least has the mental capacity of a child.
fedupwiththemess

United States

#50 Jun 7, 2010
observer wrote:
<quoted text>She is a child. Or at least has the mental capacity of a child.
Yes, your mother is a child.
Rep

Washington, DC

#51 Jun 7, 2010
observer wrote:
<quoted text>She is a child. Or at least has the mental capacity of a child.
I totally agree. Someone posted a while back that she is a student. I take her for about 17 years old' and probably in her second year of high school, learning disabled or a very poor student. Suffers delusions, such as being on a first name basis with the president, constantly ranting that Obama reigns, or Obama rules us. Doesn't seem to have a full understanding of how our government works. Has no respect fo anyone that disagrees with her. Yep!!! Got to be a kid, with poor home-training.
fedupwiththemess

United States

#52 Jun 7, 2010
Rep wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree. Someone posted a while back that she is a student. I take her for about 17 years old' and probably in her second year of high school, learning disabled or a very poor student. Suffers delusions, such as being on a first name basis with the president, constantly ranting that Obama reigns, or Obama rules us. Doesn't seem to have a full understanding of how our government works. Has no respect fo anyone that disagrees with her. Yep!!! Got to be a kid, with poor home-training.
Nope, its your mother...loser.
School Psych

United States

#53 Jun 7, 2010
Rep wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree. Someone posted a while back that she is a student. I take her for about 17 years old' and probably in her second year of high school, learning disabled or a very poor student. Suffers delusions, such as being on a first name basis with the president, constantly ranting that Obama reigns, or Obama rules us. Doesn't seem to have a full understanding of how our government works. Has no respect fo anyone that disagrees with her. Yep!!! Got to be a kid, with poor home-training.
All her supposed insults as replies are directed towards "your mother".
It's totally a dysfunctional "special" kid.
fedupwiththemess

United States

#54 Jun 7, 2010
School Psych wrote:
<quoted text>All her supposed insults as replies are directed towards "your mother".
It's totally a dysfunctional "special" kid.
YOUR MOTHER=special kid and dysfunctional. So there.
Rep

Washington, DC

#55 Jun 7, 2010
School Psych wrote:
<quoted text>All her supposed insults as replies are directed towards "your mother".
It's totally a dysfunctional "special" kid.
It seems like she was never taught any manners, she is allowed to call others names, looks like a very lousy job of parenting was done on her. Maybe she hates her own mother and that's the reason her favorite "insult" is "your mother". She is actually rather pitiful.
fedupwiththemess

United States

#56 Jun 7, 2010
Rep wrote:
<quoted text>It seems like she was never taught any manners, she is allowed to call others names, looks like a very lousy job of parenting was done on her. Maybe she hates her own mother and that's the reason her favorite "insult" is "your mother". She is actually rather pitiful.
Yes your mother is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupont Circle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News D.C. police officer charged with robbing 15-yea... Apr '17 Buck Wheat 1
News Candlelight vigil to be held in Washington for ... Apr '17 GUESt 1
News Trump Just Fired Every Senior Manager at the St... Mar '17 Aponi 21
Corrupt Deal Made between George Norcross and G... Mar '17 RICO 1
News Thousands of demonstrators across US say 'Not M... Feb '17 Carl the floorwalker 1
News Protesters planning to disrupt Donald Trump's b... (Jan '17) Jan '17 New Deal Democrat 4
News Just in Time for the Womena s March, a DC Pop-U... (Jan '17) Jan '17 25or6to4 1

Dupont Circle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dupont Circle Mortgages