Maid American Style Opens New Office ...

Maid American Style Opens New Office in Manassas & Offers Cleaning...

There are 1 comment on the PRWeb story from Jan 7, 2011, titled Maid American Style Opens New Office in Manassas & Offers Cleaning.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

The excitement of a new baby is awesome and a blessing to all, however trying to maintain the house, kids, and work can be quite exhausting! Not to mention getting use to the newborns schedule during the first 3 months of life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Jim Stone

Woodbridge, VA

#1 Jan 8, 2011
I was a little reluctant about switching to a new company as I had used the same company for the past 2 years, but their services continued to depreciate. So I tried 3 different companies and Maid American Style was one of the 3. I have to say by far that they surpassed the other 2 cleaning companies by a land slide. I can validate that the services they provide are awesome. I would highly recommend their services.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupont Circle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News USDA wants low-income seniors to use their food... (Jun '15) Feb 19 Abandonded trailer 25
Review: Doran Model & Talent Agency (Mar '11) Jan '18 carriebee13 31
News Trump Just Fired Every Senior Manager at the St... (Jan '17) Jan '18 USS LIBERTY 22
News Legal loophole in DC creates bizarre pot bazaar Sep '17 Xstain Mullah Fri... 2
News Orthodox rabbi to host - alternative Yom Kippur... Sep '17 USS LIBERTY 1
News D.C. police officer charged with robbing 15-yea... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Buck Wheat 1
News Candlelight vigil to be held in Washington for ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 GUESt 1

Dupont Circle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dupont Circle Mortgages