DC Gay Mag's Newspaper Bins Vandalized, Filled With Garbage And Feces

There are 23 comments on the Queerty story from Sep 18, 2012, titled DC Gay Mag's Newspaper Bins Vandalized, Filled With Garbage And Feces. In it, Queerty reports that:

Metro Weekly- an award-winning LGBT weekly in Washington, DC-has fallen prey to a vandal or vandals tossing multiple issues and filling bins with garbage and feces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Queerty.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#23 Sep 19, 2012
snyper wrote:
Too subtle an irony for the infantile, "Rick".
The fun is in writing so they won't get it...
Election 2012

Washington, DC

#24 Sep 20, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>What does that have to do with the DC newsstands being fouled?
I don't quite get the Occupy Wall Street agenda, never did. I am still not sure what it is that they wanted.
Public defecation is a trademark of the OWS movement. No pun intended.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#26 Sep 20, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You've said that twice now Fa$$ot. Get it right. I said you're never polite to anyone. Never said you offended me. HeII, you can't offend me, ya old buzzard. LMFAO
So speaks the monitor of good taste and the carrier of The Golden Rule. I'm polite to polite people. I'll try to not offend again. I know how sensitive and caring you are.

What lovely happy parents you must have had to be so caring and thoughtful of other peoples' feelings! Your home life must have been a true Utopia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupont Circle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second suspect arrested in fatal stabbing of la... Apr 9 fedupwiththemess 2
News Parents Left Kids for Wine Tasting Mar '15 fedupwiththemess 1
News Gay Iraq war vet: From homeless to activist Mar '15 Gremlin 4
News GLAA blasts prostitution crackdown Feb '15 Belle Sexton 3
News Mother and father charged with abandoning toddl... Feb '15 fedupwiththemess 6
News Scholars rank Kerry dead last in terms of effec... Feb '15 Arn85578 1
Learn French with results at the French Academy (Aug '14) Jan '15 indict BOEHNER 4
More from around the web

Dupont Circle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]