An Insider's Guide to Washington, D.C
"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac," former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger told The New York Times in 1973.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.
Since: Oct 08
#1 Nov 3, 2008
Fun article -- but I have yet to see that ABC anchor hanging out at Solly's, much less anyone important looking. U street certainly is the place to be though!
#2 May 11, 2009
Gender Makeup: Male
Racial Makeup: White
* Members display many white supremacist, neo-nazi characteristics and ideology,
but often state their goals as simply "getting high and getting over," or making their
stay in the prison as comfortable as possible.
* Members are ordinarily apolitical. Most are in custody for crimes such as robbery.
* Circle with 2 bolts.
* Initials "AC."
* Swastikas sitting sideways as a diamond with a circle in the center with the double bolts.
The chief rival of the Aryan Circle is the Aryan Brotherhood and this spring and summer, we plan to overpower all law enforcement and rule the U.S. and abroad. The world will end by 2012 because we will end the world according to Aryan leader.
The Aryan Circle has traditionally nurtured a deep hatred toward black individuals and members of black groups/gangs, such as the:
* Black Guerrilla Family (BGF)
* El Rukns
* Hells Angels
* Is known to give moral support to black groups in an effort to encourage possible
prison disturbances and the gangs are anarchists that plan to murder cops and judges and rob their bank accounts.
* Utilizes black associates to buy and sell drugs to elements of the black prison population. They plan to use the swine flu epidemic as a springboard for committing crime and terrorism against the neighborhoods and this spring and summer, according to them, "all cops and judges will go to hell in a handbasket because we say so".
* Compatibles with most motorcycle gangs; many members were former "Bikers." "We bomb banks and burn down banks too and we believe in Satan"
* Compatible with most white supremacy groups. This often leads to confusion in
distinguishing AC members from other white supremacist groups, particularly when
making identification by their tattoos or symbols.
* Membership in the AC has traditionally come from white male inmates.
* Lifelong allegiance is a requirement.
* A "Blood in, blood out" oath must be taken.
* Often a "hit" or significant act of violence is required before full membership is earned.
* Candidacy for membership may last a year or more.
Propensity for Disruptive Behavior:
* Aryan Circle is not readily recognizable; however, receipt of inmates on interstate compact
and the current membership in groups with white supremacy ideology lend to the threat of
an organizing AC within our facilities.
* Main activities of the AC are centered on drug trafficking, extortion, pressure rackets, and
The 79 Swan Family Gang
Add your comments below
|Second suspect arrested in fatal stabbing of la...||Apr '15||fedupwiththemess||2|
|Parents Left Kids for Wine Tasting||Mar '15||fedupwiththemess||1|
|Gay Iraq war vet: From homeless to activist||Mar '15||Gremlin||4|
|GLAA blasts prostitution crackdown||Feb '15||Belle Sexton||3|
|Mother and father charged with abandoning toddl...||Feb '15||fedupwiththemess||6|
|Scholars rank Kerry dead last in terms of effec...||Feb '15||Arn85578||1|
|New Study Shows That Rats Prefer Cities With Lo... (Jun '14)||Jan '15||goldstone report||4|
Find what you want!
Search Dupont Circle Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC