Spirituality

There are 10 comments on the Washington Blade story from Jul 10, 2009, titled Spirituality. In it, Washington Blade reports that:

When Scientologists attack Gays should be wary of 'church' that has helped advance the reckless idea that homosexuality can be cured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Blade.

equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 1, 2009
Religion is evil and full of hatred and bigotry and the gays are their new target.
Beware

Phelps, KY

#2 Sep 1, 2009
you are a dumbass...i don't give a damn who you have sex with...that's between you and your maker....don't make out everyone of faith as being the ENEMY...that makes you no better than those that you condemn
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Sep 1, 2009
Beware wrote:
you are a dumbass...i don't give a damn who you have sex with...that's between you and your maker....don't make out everyone of faith as being the ENEMY...that makes you no better than those that you condemn
And don't cuss me out. That makes you just as bad. I haven't met too many Christian who see gays as equal American citizen. Show me one!
Beware

Phelps, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2009
YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Sep 2, 2009
Beware wrote:
YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
Spoken like a true "Christian!"
Beware

Phelps, KY

#6 Sep 2, 2009
NEVER SAID I WAS ONE DID I...THERE YOU GO ASSUMING AGAIN...THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM
equalityboy81

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Sep 2, 2009
Beware wrote:
NEVER SAID I WAS ONE DID I...THERE YOU GO ASSUMING AGAIN...THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM
I don't like the way Christian people choose to discriminate against minorities just because they don't want to follow all their beliefs and then they want their beliefs to be the law of the land.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#8 Sep 3, 2009
Beware wrote:
I don't remember Jesus using the term "Dumbass", or anything like it.

Aren't Christians supposed to follow Christ, in thought and action, and "give off a swwet fragrance" so as to draw others to Christianity?
Beware

Phelps, KY

#9 Sep 3, 2009
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember Jesus using the term "Dumbass", or anything like it.
Aren't Christians supposed to follow Christ, in thought and action, and "give off a swwet fragrance" so as to draw others to Christianity?
Jesus was the perfect human...I am not...of course he had never had the misfortune to meet the dregs of haumanity that populate the internet...I never claimed to be a Christian...perhaps you should read the posts more carefully before you stick you big assed nose in...have a nice day :)
Beware

Phelps, KY

#10 Sep 3, 2009
oops a couple of typos in previous post...well I'm working as well as posting...as i said only 1 perfect person and i'm not him :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupont Circle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Just Fired Every Senior Manager at the St... Feb 23 PoliciaFederal 18
News Thousands of demonstrators across US say 'Not M... Feb 20 Carl the floorwalker 1
News Protesters planning to disrupt Donald Trump's b... Jan '17 New Deal Democrat 4
News Just in Time for the Womena s March, a DC Pop-U... Jan '17 25or6to4 1
News Queens on the run in Washington DC Oct '16 kweersarekweer 3
Your expendable Oct '16 Equalizer 1
News 'I have never seen so many rats': Yelp takes on... Sep '16 Eleese Gengerech 2

Dupont Circle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dupont Circle Mortgages