D.C. wants three out of every four Wa...

D.C. wants three out of every four Washingtonians car-free in 20 years

There are 17 comments on the TBD.com story from Apr 25, 2012, titled D.C. wants three out of every four Washingtonians car-free in 20 years. In it, TBD.com reports that:

Mayor Vince Gray unveiled details of his Sustainable D.C. plan yesterday in conjunction with a ribbon-cutting for the latest section of the Anacostia Riverwalk Trail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TBD.com.

fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#1 Apr 25, 2012
Then lower the price to ride metro. Problem solved.

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2 Apr 25, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
Just another attempt for the government to plant the seed that a personal liberty is revocable.

District of Columbia

#3 Apr 25, 2012
How many limos do the government(s) in and around DC need. Apparently more, because DCtonians just became a liability to the government.

Typical liberal democrat out of control thinking.
Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

#4 Apr 25, 2012
With all of the racist attacks on the Metro recently good luck with that program! I would never ride the Metro unless I was armed because of marauding bands of feral 'teens.'

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#5 Apr 25, 2012
Big Bone Boy wrote:
How many limos do the government(s) in and around DC need. Apparently more, because DCtonians just became a liability to the government.
Typical liberal democrat out of control thinking.
Lol, hey Numbnuts, have you ever driven in DC? The traffic congestion is the worstin the country......but it's all just a liberal conspiracy huh?

OMFG, LOL

District of Columbia

#6 Apr 26, 2012
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, hey Numbnuts, have you ever driven in DC? The traffic congestion is the worstin the country......but it's all just a liberal conspiracy huh?
OMFG, LOL
How about you drive your nose up a hogs ass and bring me a ham sammich!
mike

Cookeville, TN

#7 Apr 26, 2012
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you act like you have some sense-after all youve been saying your smarter than me.Your previous statement disputes that.

District of Columbia

#8 Apr 26, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you act like you have some sense-after all youve been saying your smarter than me.Your previous statement disputes that.
Aw c'mon mikey. Please don't tell me you ain't got no sense of humor either.......
Dr Viking

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Apr 26, 2012
Indians without horses are much easier to minipulate and control.

Indians without guns are less willing to fight.

Same tactic different space in time.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#10 Apr 26, 2012
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw c'mon mikey. Please don't tell me you ain't got no sense of humor either.......
Yeah well that crack you made to that guy was crude and vulgar-show some class will ya///

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#11 Apr 26, 2012
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, more conservative genius!
Election 2012

Washington, DC

#12 Apr 26, 2012
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, hey Numbnuts, have you ever driven in DC? The traffic congestion is the worstin the country......but it's all just a liberal conspiracy huh?
OMFG, LOL
Per AAA, Los Angeles is actually number one.
Election 2012

Washington, DC

#13 Apr 26, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
Problems with Metro:

regular fair hikes (no end in sight)
broken escalators at virtually every station (essentially stairs)
a recent Post report confirmed that the AC is broken in at least one car in your average six-car train
bottles of urine rolling around on the floor
used condoms on seat (that was a fun ride!)
"schedule adjustments" (drivers taking a potty break)

District of Columbia

#14 Apr 26, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah well that crack you made to that guy was crude and vulgar-show some class will ya///
Will you go get us a ham sammich, then?
mike

Cookeville, TN

#15 Apr 26, 2012
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you go get us a ham sammich, then?
You think your being cute but no your being ignorant.By your own words your just being uncouth uncivilised and undisciplined.It tells me you enjoy trying to run roughshod over everybody who doesnt agree with you and that is being a bully.All your showing me is that your stupid and have no sense of deceny.Now go ahead and laugh it up CHUCKLES its clear to me that it will cost you in the end.The worse sin is to be judged by your family and friends and by the time you figure it out it will be too late.

District of Columbia

#16 Apr 26, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You think your being cute but no your being ignorant.By your own words your just being uncouth uncivilised and undisciplined.It tells me you enjoy trying to run roughshod over everybody who doesnt agree with you and that is being a bully.All your showing me is that your stupid and have no sense of deceny.Now go ahead and laugh it up CHUCKLES its clear to me that it will cost you in the end.The worse sin is to be judged by your family and friends and by the time you figure it out it will be too late.
Does this mean no ham sammich?

The importance in make a point can only be expressed when you communicate your differences with another. Instead of you blabbering your mouth of how decent you are, how about acknowledge others with the right and responsibility to express an opinion.

Instead you prefer to control the conversation. You prefer to tell others what to say, how to say it, and whether it should be said. You're so full of yourself you have probably run your entire family off and are left alone with your pathetic two-room apartment and a mangy feral cat.

Again, your words are proof you're a hypocrite. Telling me how I am because of what I do, and yet you're doing the same as you claim I do.

District of Columbia

#17 Apr 26, 2012
making

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Congress Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anacostia Music Forum (Jan '13) May '16 Musikologist 11
News Washington Ballet's Septime Webre to Depart Feb '16 JANACE 1
News Washingtonian of the Year 2016: Dr. Gloria Wilder Jan '16 Total Retard 1
News Obamas worship in D.C. for Easter (Apr '10) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 195
News Lanier, Bowser say police made arrests in 12 ho... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Friends Project 1
News Obama Boosts ConnectED: Library Cards, Books Fo... (May '15) Sep '15 Martin garey 2
News D.C. violence requires more than hashtags to halt (Sep '15) Sep '15 JOSE 1

Congress Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Congress Heights Mortgages