Republicans grill IRS commissioner on...

Republicans grill IRS commissioner on health care

There are 2 comments on the WTOP-FM Washington story from Aug 2, 2012, titled Republicans grill IRS commissioner on health care. In it, WTOP-FM Washington reports that:

Internal Revenue Service Commissioner Douglas Shulman is sworn in on Capitol Hill in Washington, Thursday, Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOP-FM Washington.

CONSERVATIVE

Pendergrass, GA

#1 Aug 4, 2012
That fact that the IRS, the most dreaded agency in gov't is going to have to hire approx 16,000 NEW AGENTS to police nobamacare. Should tell us EVERYTHING we need to know about nobamacare! Tea Party 2012!
Wake Up

Bourbonnais, IL

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Repeal on the way, we can't afford it, the majority doesn't want it, and we don't want the IRS breathing down our neck about insurance as well. Tier amounts, etc... Tea Party 2012, vote Governor Romney and a new Senate majority to repeal this beast legislation!
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
That fact that the IRS, the most dreaded agency in gov't is going to have to hire approx 16,000 NEW AGENTS to police nobamacare. Should tell us EVERYTHING we need to know about nobamacare! Tea Party 2012!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitol Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House official raises eyebrows with McCai... 12 hr Jar Head 168
News Senate votes for net neutrality return, but maj... May 17 He Named Me Black... 5
if trump not trying to hide anything he will ta... May 17 talk are be a lit... 1
Buses Stay Out May 16 Buses Stay Out 1
to all of democrats read please May 16 trump got leaks 1
kim jong un has been playing trump May 15 trump got fool 1
chaos in white house May 15 leaks in trump house 1

Capitol Hill Jobs

Personal Finance

Capitol Hill Mortgages