Company gives back to wounded soldier

There are 9 comments on the Evening Sun story from Sep 20, 2010, titled Company gives back to wounded soldier. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Mitch Court, left, discusses the solar array s potential benefits for his family Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

US Citizen

Hanover, PA

#1 Sep 21, 2010
God Bless You, Aztec Solar Power!!!! What a wonderful thing to do for someone who was willing to keep us safe!!!
Okay

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Sep 21, 2010
US Citizen wrote:
God Bless You, Aztec Solar Power!!!! What a wonderful thing to do for someone who was willing to keep us safe!!!
Ditto! What a wonderful thing to do!!!
purplepit

Cockeysville, MD

#3 Sep 21, 2010
Aztec, this should be the top story on the miserable news.....you guys rock!!
YOU THINK

Gaithersburg, MD

#4 Sep 21, 2010
Funny the job didn't fit him, he gave the reason of PDSD for wanting to kill people at work. Go figure, way to go Mitch!
East Berlin Resident

Westminster, MD

#5 Sep 22, 2010
Yeah! Now this is what taking care of those who risk all is all about!
Thank you Aztec for stepping up to the plate!
Walker

Forest Hill, MD

#6 Sep 28, 2010
You Think,

Now freedom is what allows you to speak openly about this soldier. Try running your mouth there, by the way you should thank that soldier for letting you be a free speaking citizen. Or on the other hand, you could always join to fight a war, I believe the military is still taking people like yourself. And I hear they feed you too.
Carter

Forest Hill, MD

#7 Sep 28, 2010
You Think,

Why don't you hold a sign up that say God Bless IED's with the rest of the people who hate veterans. And yes way to go Mitch, thank you for facing what most people like this guy was too chicken to do, serve his country.
Unknown

Forest Hill, MD

#8 Sep 28, 2010
Isn't Rockville MD BAE Head Office? I wonder if "you think" was going to mention that there was an investigation last year on mistreatment of men and women returning from Iraq? Or would he mention that 80 percent of the vets were on the lay off list. Rockville MD, I wonder who put that on here to cover there mistakes and poor treatment of people.
Heartless Republican

Antioch, TN

#9 Sep 29, 2010
John Boehner Has Been Having An Affair With
george hardeen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where is the outrage over D.C.'s homicides? Feb '15 fedupwiththemess 1
Review: One Above Towing Dec '14 Ameihn 1
News Solar-Powered Benches Coming to Parks throughou... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Petal Power 2
News Attorney: son suspected in shooting rampage (May '14) Jun '14 Fox Snooze 12
News German anti-euro party set to enter EU parliament (May '14) May '14 EVROGRATIS TAXFRE... 1
News Tackling poverty: DC community tries new approach (May '14) May '14 Naturalist 1
News Sunday Train: Taking That High Speed Train in G... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Will Dockery 5
More from around the web

Benning People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]