Who do you support for Governor in Oh...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8457 Sep 9, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, Indy, that you never really know who a Topix poster is, unless you know them personally, in the real world.
thats true too.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8458 Sep 9, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Apple PC's dont have that problem which is true, there is more PC users than Apple user worldwide. I dont like apple PC's which I never did, they just did not have the software choices like the PC did which is why their system now use Microsoft Windows last I knew.
They have been doing that for a long time, it's just you have to buy an Apple conversion program for that.

Apple still (standard) uses their own programs. But the truth of the matter is that most of what PC is made of was from theft of Apple. Macintosh was the creator of just about every new breakthrough in the computer world.

Hey, we all like what we like. But the reason I am a lifelong Apple user is because we have few breakdowns. It seems that nearly everybody I know has problems with their IBM compatible models. If it's not a virus, it's a component breaking. If it's not a component breaking, it's a software issue. There is much less of that in the Apple world. I don't worry too much that when I try to turn my computer on for the day, it won't comply. It always turns on, always works, and I have less worries about some goofball writing programs to destroy my little machine.
free

Loveland, OH

#8459 Sep 9, 2012
Crying ?(sob)(sob) Am not ! Complaining ? eh ! I could care less if South American farmers compete for market share.
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you are crying, not me you were the one complaining that you had to compete with south america and blaming it on implement manufacturers by opening markets in south america.

Location hidden

#8460 Sep 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They have been doing that for a long time, it's just you have to buy an Apple conversion program for that.
Apple still (standard) uses their own programs. But the truth of the matter is that most of what PC is made of was from theft of Apple. Macintosh was the creator of just about every new breakthrough in the computer world.
Hey, we all like what we like. But the reason I am a lifelong Apple user is because we have few breakdowns. It seems that nearly everybody I know has problems with their IBM compatible models. If it's not a virus, it's a component breaking. If it's not a component breaking, it's a software issue. There is much less of that in the Apple world. I don't worry too much that when I try to turn my computer on for the day, it won't comply. It always turns on, always works, and I have less worries about some goofball writing programs to destroy my little machine.
I dont really have any problems with my PC, but I build them my self too that way I know what kind of components are going in because you are right with some of the PC Manufacturers they do use cheap components in them because when I have opened them up I just cant believe what people paid for some of these PC's but all they know how to do is turn it on.

Location hidden

#8461 Sep 9, 2012
free wrote:
Hey, gotta eat. But US farmers didn't have much competition until US institutions & implement manufacturers went down to South America to showed them how to farm. Clear the Amazon rain forest and plant corn & soybeans to cheapen the market for US commodities. Who benefitted from South American farmers ? South American farmers ?
We teach the world to feed itself, and then they become our competitors. Of course beans are over $17/bu and corn over $8. Farmer's will buying tractors now and new pickup trucks and become one percenters ? And we're subsidizing them ? Hey, you gotta eat.
<quoted text>
right here you are complaining.
DON W SOUTH

Bellefontaine, OH

#8462 Sep 9, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, Indy, that you never really know who a Topix poster is, unless you know them personally, in the real world.
I, DON W SOUTH, post under my real name. Why should I do otherwise. I really don't have much to be ashamed of or hide, & the parts I might want to hide, I will hide anyway.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#8463 Sep 9, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your computer. It's Topix. Never- ever open up a link, especially from the Hersheys.
you are an ignoramus.

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#8465 Sep 9, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Can you show me where Jesus ever advocated redistributionist tax policy?
"I think he said something like "render unto Caesar..."

woof
free

Loveland, OH

#8466 Sep 9, 2012
You're full of fertilizer ! That ain't no crap.
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>right here you are complaining.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#8467 Sep 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I could be like a liberal and insist these poor kids are born into a ghetto environment, live in squalor, raised by one parent and never know who the other is. Or I can choose to be like a conservative and and say it's more humane to stop children being born into poverty because it's likely they will live their entire lives in poverty unless they are killed in the street or end up in jail.
Did you ever go into a ghetto home and see kids so filthy and smelly it makes you want to puke? I have. Did you ever go to the projects at night, walk into a bedroom, and see a baby laying on a bed on an infant monitor with roaches crawling on his face? I have. Ever go into a ghetto home and see a small child on a ventilator because her mother was so F'd up on drugs when she was carrying the child? I have. Have you ever been associated with a case where a ghetto mother starved her child to death because she used every last dime she had to sustain her addiction? I have.
But OH! Let's not stop all that because it would make the liberals feel bad, and we sure wouldn't want that now would we? Instead, let's do it the Democrat way and insist we promote this lifestyle.
Why didn't you report what you saw, and at least try to save those kids from their circumstances?

I'm mandated by law to do just that, or I could lose my license. Nothing stopping you though.

woof
repubtards suck

Bartlett, IL

#8468 Sep 9, 2012
plus your governer is a corporate sausage swinger
Duke for Mayor

United States

#8469 Sep 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's you PC people. We Apple users never really had to deal with such problems. I used to download viruses to see if they would do anything to my puter. It just said "unable to open file."
Apple is becoming more popular every year, and because of that, the losers are starting to create viruses for Macintosh equipment. Although it's unlikely we would get a virus, it's now possible whereas years ago, it wasn't because nobody wrote viruses for Apple.
Well it sounds as if that apple is rotten.

woof

Location hidden

#8470 Sep 9, 2012
free wrote:
You're full of fertilizer ! That ain't no crap.
<quoted text>
not me.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#8471 Sep 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I could be like a liberal and insist these poor kids are born into a ghetto environment, live in squalor, raised by one parent and never know who the other is. Or I can choose to be like a conservative and and say it's more humane to stop children being born into poverty because it's likely they will live their entire lives in poverty unless they are killed in the street or end up in jail.
Did you ever go into a ghetto home and see kids so filthy and smelly it makes you want to puke? I have. Did you ever go to the projects at night, walk into a bedroom, and see a baby laying on a bed on an infant monitor with roaches crawling on his face? I have. Ever go into a ghetto home and see a small child on a ventilator because her mother was so F'd up on drugs when she was carrying the child? I have. Have you ever been associated with a case where a ghetto mother starved her child to death because she used every last dime she had to sustain her addiction? I have.
But OH! Let's not stop all that because it would make the liberals feel bad, and we sure wouldn't want that now would we? Instead, let's do it the Democrat way and insist we promote this lifestyle.
The fact that finding an actual plan to lift people out of this poverty doesn't even cross your mind seems disturbing. Greed creates poverty. One only needs to look at who was growing financially throughout the Bush years, and who was flatlining at best. The rich have shown to only want more and more, when many were just born into it. You can hate the poor all day, but really, but for the grace of god go you.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#8472 Sep 9, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text> The fact that finding an actual plan to lift people out of this poverty doesn't even cross your mind seems disturbing. Greed creates poverty. One only needs to look at who was growing financially throughout the Bush years, and who was flatlining at best. The rich have shown to only want more and more, when many were just born into it. You can hate the poor all day, but really, but for the grace of god go you.
They don't like to hear that. It doesn't fit in with their philosophy that they're self-made, and therefore immune to involuntary economic catastrophe.

woof

Henry Jefferson

Since: Aug 12

Hilliard, OH

#8473 Sep 9, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
plus your governer is a corporate sausage swinger
Now there's a typical enlightened Democrat's analysis. Chris Matthews is calling...he wants you to sub for him.
DON W SOUTH

Bellefontaine, OH

#8474 Sep 9, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text> The fact that finding an actual plan to lift people out of this poverty doesn't even cross your mind seems disturbing. Greed creates poverty. One only needs to look at who was growing financially throughout the Bush years, and who was flatlining at best. The rich have shown to only want more and more, when many were just born into it. You can hate the poor all day, but really, but for the grace of god go you.
Greed does not create poverty! What creates poverty are several things:
1. lack of motivation
2. lack of education
3. lack of opportunity
4. govt programs that encourage lack of motivation. U should know that if u confiscated all the peoples wealth that u call greedy in the US of A & distributed it out to those u call "poor"
would not be enough to bring those in poverty, out of poverty. And
after u redistribute this money to the "POOR" & it's used up by the poor, where do we get more money to give the poor? Remember you've destroyed those greedy people who had money to give to the poor. I recommend that you take a course in Economics 100..

RATHER THAN DEVIDING THE PIE, MAKE THE PIE BIGGER SO ALL PEOPLE CAN HAVE MORE.

REMEMBER: ONE'S ATTITUDE, DETERMINES HIS ALTITUDE!!!!!

United States

#8475 Sep 9, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>some of the links here on topix, I agree you have to be carefull but if its topix user that I know I usually am not afraid of clicking it.
No Open Doors, Eset antivirus is the way to go. No fears here. For me its a matter of who's posting it.

With Duke you know its straight up propaganda.

United States

#8476 Sep 9, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Greed does not create poverty! What creates poverty are several things:
1. lack of motivation
2. lack of education
3. lack of opportunity
4. govt programs that encourage lack of motivation. U should know that if u confiscated all the peoples wealth that u call greedy in the US of A & distributed it out to those u call "poor"
would not be enough to bring those in poverty, out of poverty. And
after u redistribute this money to the "POOR" & it's used up by the poor, where do we get more money to give the poor? Remember you've destroyed those greedy people who had money to give to the poor. I recommend that you take a course in Economics 100..
RATHER THAN DEVIDING THE PIE, MAKE THE PIE BIGGER SO ALL PEOPLE CAN HAVE MORE.
REMEMBER: ONE'S ATTITUDE, DETERMINES HIS ALTITUDE!!!!!
The absolute three best rules to stay out of poverty:
Get a job.
Don't get preggers unless you're married.
Don't quit your job unless you got another one lined up.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#8477 Sep 9, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
No Open Doors, Eset antivirus is the way to go. No fears here. For me its a matter of who's posting it.
With Duke you know its straight up propaganda.
You may wish to look to the definition of that word. "disagree" won't be found in it.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Court House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tara Luckett 43 min Bi_Curious 1
plz 45 min Kepher 7
Jonny Jooky Hayslip 3 hr itsme 1
OMG! Now She Is Posting Videos! 3 hr walkin_on_the_edge 4
jerrome pettiford (Nov '14) 4 hr Gross 17
Most hated person in ch 8 hr Natalie Who Harper 10
The real B-King 19 hr Brandon 1

Washington Court House Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance