Haha

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2013
See her with a different n***a every week...
Wouldntyoulike2k now

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Well well well...little miss "perfect". Puuh-lease! She's a spoiled brat who has had everything handed to her from daddy. Yea she works but that lil salon job isn't enough to take care of 6 kids. She's so quick to open that mouth about someone else. Pointing fingers and starting drama. Stealing men and screwing husbands. Yea that's what she's good at. But wants respect. Hoes don't get respect.
shes far from a hoe

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2013
People thing they r cute honestly u all cowards male or female man the f#&k up n post ur real name silly tricks... lisa is real n a damn good mother been in a steady relationship so fall back or step forward .... Bye lames
JOE

France

#4 Feb 11, 2013
We used to date
long time ago
lol

Richmond, IN

#6 Feb 11, 2013
N she's nowhere even close to cute
Keeping it real

United States

#7 Feb 11, 2013
I actually think shes pretty. She takes care of herself and her kids. She has issues like the rest of us. But I'm tired hearing her name. Yea I read topics because it's a good laugh. Because most is lies or exaggeration BUT there is some truth to everything. I dont necessarily "like" her but Who cares who's she's screwing? If you do, then you obviously got some issues of your own!!
Nunya

Washington Court House, OH

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Why are you hatin' on someone because they take care of their kids. Jealous much? So what if she has a dad that helps her. Last time I checked that wasn't really none of your business. She's a good mom, who works and takes care of her kids, Enough said! That's more than I can say for a lot of the trash around Court House.
Wouldntyoulike2know wrote:
Well well well...little miss "perfect". Puuh-lease! She's a spoiled brat who has had everything handed to her from daddy. Yea she works but that lil salon job isn't enough to take care of 6 kids. She's so quick to open that mouth about someone else. Pointing fingers and starting drama. Stealing men and screwing husbands. Yea that's what she's good at. But wants respect. Hoes don't get respect.
again

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Oct 17, 2013
Ran into her the other day. Baby makes 7.
Dr Who

Lebanon, OH

#10 Nov 7, 2013
again wrote:
Ran into her the other day. Baby makes 7.
AND YOU FEEL ITS YOUR BUSINESS WHY? OBVIOUSLY YOU SPOKE TO HER LIKE A FRIEND AND NOW YOU'RE TALKING SHIT ABOUT HER ON TOPIX. FAKE A$$
The Boss

United States

#11 Nov 7, 2013
Hello
wee

#12 Nov 7, 2013
The Boss wrote:
Hello
hello haha u don't knw who this is lol...
oh no

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Dec 2, 2013
She is pregnant again? So we can work and pay her medical card to have ANOTHER BABY. Sure hope she has c-sections...her twat has got to be layed wide open (no pun intended). 7 babies her uterus & insides gotta be hanging to the ground. I wonder if FCDJFS knows her bf lives with her? We ALL know she's not claiming his income. I suppose I will make the call! No need for tax payers $ to pay for her to lay around and keep reproducing & buying her groceries! she probably gets a grand a month if not more.
Lisa Diffendal

Akron, OH

#14 Dec 2, 2013
WOW !!! Really " oh no "...Seeing you got so much to say , even tho you don't know SHIT ... Maybe you better get your facts straight , before you want to speak about someone else business... FYI ... You DUMB BITCH call who ever you need to and see how dumb you look....lol PLEASE DO!!See what kinda help i get!!!! Do you fail to realize I work a FULL TIME JOB and take care of ALL 6 of my children. BELIEVE ME I don't get a hand out that's for sure , no hud or any of that shit... CHECK YOUR FACTS !!! Honey and you want to talk about ( twat )...LOL !!! Really guess you don't know , but maybe your man knows ;)... ABOUT THE GOODS ;).... So maybe you need to move on to the next bitch and talk shit about them , cause I'm sure you ain't got nothing better to do THAN BE A JEALOUS BITCH !!!!! Funny how NO ONE PUTS THEIR REAL NAME ON THIS CHILDISH SHIT !!!! GROW UP LAMES
joey

#15 Dec 3, 2013
well spoken lisa keep ur head up girl im sure ur prettier than these girlsthats dogging u lol my eyes girl that a$$ is a piece of art!!!
oh no

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Dec 4, 2013
;) xoxo ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Court House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brennen Smith (Dec '15) 1 hr POW 23
Justin sutton 1 hr Onepissedoffdad 1
terry mccarty (Jul '15) 1 hr POW 9
Girls that love anal? 2 hr DerekM 6
Walmart dc 2 hr bambi 7
Did Ashley Mossbarger die of an overdose??? (Mar '14) 3 hr a street over 5
Jacob Shackelford "Shack" 3 hr Big shack nasty 6

Washington Court House Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance