First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Personuluv2hate

Washington Court House, OH

#1 Nov 8, 2012
I find it funny how they delete their Fb's so no one knows theyre in a relationship like its abig secret! Even though she has a cpo against him=)Ne one else wanna add to this?
wondering

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Personuluv2hate wrote:
I find it funny how they delete their Fb's so no one knows theyre in a relationship like its abig secret! Even though she has a cpo against him=)Ne one else wanna add to this?
I thought it was odd too. Known Tim for a while & Im surprised he got back with her. Since she got an std from a guy who was giving her tattoos & has cheated on him numerous times w different guys.
None of ur business

Canton, OH

#3 Nov 15, 2012
This Bree and I find it really childish u have to blog about my life when u could be blogging bout ur self because karmas a bitch and she will get u back ur not hurting me in anyway just ur self because ur wasting ur time posting shit bout someone u dislike meaning me which I did nothing to u don't know u and really have no intentions on meeting u in my life time....... So just keep ur nose in ur business not mine....
yourfriend

#4 Nov 15, 2012
None of ur business wrote:
This Bree and I find it really childish u have to blog about my life when u could be blogging bout ur self because karmas a bitch and she will get u back ur not hurting me in anyway just ur self because ur wasting ur time posting shit bout someone u dislike meaning me which I did nothing to u don't know u and really have no intentions on meeting u in my life time....... So just keep ur nose in ur business not mine....
Bree u r in every word a home wrecker & sl*t. U slept w a guy for tattoos & your husbands freind(S)! Karma is coming around on u sweet heart=) U have met me & I never liked u. Your not hurt bc your moraless, daddy must be real proud of his drug abusing wh0r3 of a daughter=D Bahahaha!
Wondering

#5 Nov 16, 2012
yourfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Bree u r in every word a home wrecker & sl*t. U slept w a guy for tattoos & your husbands freind(S)! Karma is coming around on u sweet heart=) U have met me & I never liked u. Your not hurt bc your moraless, daddy must be real proud of his drug abusing wh0r3 of a daughter=D Bahahaha!
So true. Heard she made a bet w a guy if she could get him hard he owed her $20 & I guess she failed. Well Bet she'd like to kno Tim was trying to get into who evers pants he could possibly get into.Funny right! Maybe she should get a dna test done on her youngest kid.
seester

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Wow.. Brandon which is her youngest is tims bree told me everything i was her sister people just need to stop being childish an runnin their mouthsbt her y not say it to her face
Wonderin

#7 Jan 5, 2013
seester wrote:
Wow.. Brandon which is her youngest is tims bree told me everything i was her sister people just need to stop being childish an runnin their mouthsbt her y not say it to her face
STFU! I will=)
oldfriend

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 9, 2013
its wonderful how she treats her babys NOT shes a bad mom nobody in jville likes her. i dont think ne 1 likes her.. she backstabs everybody i dont see ne 1 she used 2 hang out with go with her anymore. who else is with me?:]
Wondering

#9 Jan 9, 2013
oldfriend wrote:
its wonderful how she treats her babys NOT shes a bad mom nobody in jville likes her. i dont think ne 1 likes her.. she backstabs everybody i dont see ne 1 she used 2 hang out with go with her anymore. who else is with me?:]
AGrEED!!!!
old friend

Grove City, OH

#10 Jan 9, 2013
She still live in jville
Wondering

#11 Jan 9, 2013
old friend wrote:
She still live in jville
As far as I kno she does, seen her @ walmart a couple months ago in wch.Shes keeping secrets & spreading rumors she doesnt live there bc shes back w her baby daddy.
old friend

Grove City, OH

#12 Jan 10, 2013
Haha she's dumb.
Wondering

#13 Jan 10, 2013
old friend wrote:
Haha she's dumb.
Yes, yes she is teehee!!=))
BRANDY

Garden City, MI

#14 Feb 8, 2013
yes she still does to live in jville at low income apartments.
azzhunkery

#15 Feb 8, 2013
I ate her pooper
lala

Grove City, OH

#16 Feb 9, 2013
Does anyone even talk to her now
sarah

#17 Feb 10, 2013
no heather, they don't
Wondering

#18 Feb 16, 2013
azzhunkery wrote:
I ate her pooper
WOAH!@ one point she had ghonorrhea eewww! Bahahahaha!

Since: May 13

United States

#19 May 22, 2013
No she does not live in jville no more nd if u don't live here don't call it jville hahaha
heather

Cleveland, OH

#21 May 22, 2013
Look , all this craap is stupid. If yu wanna talk sh** tell her , to her face . Shes a damn good mom ; andd an amazing best friennd, thats all little towns are anymore - DRAMA !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Court House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Know anything about Curtis mollett? 2 hr Getreal 11
Rhonda Arnold (Apr '15) 3 hr Nightmare 8
too far in debt 7 hr keepitreal 11
Sisters 17 hr Nope 2
Derek Meyers is NOT dead ! (unfortunately) Tue Deez nutz 4
Miranda tackett/ murphy Tue Queen-b 3
Same Old Song And Dance Tue Run your mouth c... 11

Washington Court House Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance