BOOKER for Mayor, RALEY for Sheriff, ...

BOOKER for Mayor, RALEY for Sheriff, Davis for State Representative

Posted in the Washburn Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Got it going on

Knoxville, TN

#1 Aug 6, 2012
Now that would be a killer combo, IMPO!!!!!!!!!!
Jake

Mooresville, NC

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Agreed...someone talk to them and see that it happens. Awesome idea.
What a Joke

Knoxville, TN

#3 Aug 6, 2012
Well, Susan Booker would make a fine Mayor. However, I wouldn't put her name with the other two. Susan has way more class than the other two! The other two are Dumb and Dumberr!!!
Frank

Mooresville, NC

#4 Aug 6, 2012
What a Joke wrote:
Well, Susan Booker would make a fine Mayor. However, I wouldn't put her name with the other two. Susan has way more class than the other two! The other two are Dumb and Dumberr!!!
All three women have good hearts for the community and are highly intelligent and I would welcome them on any ticket. Class, brains and beauty! Sounds like Ms Raley and Ms Davis stepped on some toes because they are outspoken. They love people and aren't politicians and can't be controlled by the local political machine.
voter

Knoxville, TN

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Well Well Well, I am intersted to see who ill put there names out there nest time i have heard some prety interesting thngs as far as the sheriff racesand the state reresentative both this isa new one about the mayor but I woud certainly support susan
Dawg

Nashville, TN

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Ms Davis reporter knows state law, politix and good leader. Booker would be awesome local govt. Raley is newcomer who shook up school system just on a write in and has huge potential.
United States

#7 Aug 7, 2012
I think 99% of the posts in this forum regarding the Raleys are made by the Raleys. Seriously...people aren't blind nor are they stupid. You can toot your own horn without constantly stirring up conflict and drama.
Bonnie Tebelman

Knoxville, TN

#8 Aug 7, 2012
Karma wrote:
I think 99% of the posts in this forum regarding the Raleys are made by the Raleys. Seriously...people aren't blind nor are they stupid. You can toot your own horn without constantly stirring up conflict and drama.
That is all this site is. A little heavy on the conflict and drama. They are not the only people that post on topix. Always amazes me that all of a sudden only they(Raley in this case) have a computer and can post on topix. Tell the truth and you do not have to look over your shoulder or remember a lie. Some of us are who we say we are.
Martin G

Nashville, TN

#9 Aug 7, 2012
You people are silly poops...lol. I think all the ladies are just fine!
YardBird

Columbus, NC

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Have worked with susan and steph on community stuff...both women are brillient. Dont know as much about marsha except the election but from what people say in Paulette, she is passionate about u.c. kids and intelligent. We need new blood...hope these good women decide to run next election.
Sam

Nashville, TN

#11 Aug 8, 2012
Ms Davis understands law and knows how to dig and would protect our interests. She doesnt give a damn about whose feelings she hurts if its about doing what's right.
TheTruth

Knoxville, TN

#12 Aug 8, 2012
Lynn Beeler for mayor. Unfortunately Union County is all about the good ole boy system though.
howdie doodie

Knoxville, TN

#13 Aug 8, 2012
Stephany for state rep. Can't go wrong!
Unforgiven

United States

#14 Aug 9, 2012
TheTruth wrote:
Lynn Beeler for mayor. Unfortunately Union County is all about the good ole boy system though.
What is the good ole boy system? Is it where the drug dealers are buying votes for there buddies to guarantee win at the election?
victor

Spartanburg, SC

#15 Aug 10, 2012
Who among the women are good ol girls lol?
Help

Charlotte, NC

#16 Aug 10, 2012
All of them
Derrick S

Shelby, NC

#17 Aug 10, 2012
They are protectin the good ol boyz?
Voter

Knoxville, TN

#18 Aug 13, 2012
Let's put them in !
Tim J

United States

#19 Aug 13, 2012
Ms Davis has my vote for State Rep! She would represent us well.
Oh my Gosh

United States

#20 Aug 14, 2012
Too sexy for her SIRT...So sexy it hurts who she calls out! Give um hell Marsha!:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crazy Courtney 12 hr George 1
My. Daughter 22 hr Interested THE BITCH 1
John Hurst Sun Sandi 1
Jeff Amyx Sat ralph 4
News a No Gays Allowed,a Grainger County store owner... Fri sinner 59
Stochia & Adam Bailey Aug 28 Sexy 7
white diesel dodge truck that just learned how ... Aug 28 2 Backer 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washburn Mortgages