First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ohgosh

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2010
I heard about the accident in Washburn, I hope everyone is okay, and pull through this.
Whitney

Heiskell, TN

#2 Apr 9, 2010
Yea it was in Tater Valley. It was Donnie Atkins, Dustin Williams, Brad Williams, & Jason Coffey.
Donnie & Dustin is close to death. I heard Donnies face was crushed & his brain was bleeding & swollen. They said they was taking him down today to do sum surgery on his leg. Dustin, He is paralized I think they said from Neck down or hip down. Brad, um I think they said he has broke both of his shoulder balades & a leg & arm but im not forsure. Jason, I heard he juss broke his leg. But keep prayin for them & God might brang a miricle.
Oh I also heard tht Jason Coffey got scared & put his seat belt on & He was under the car when they wrecked. But I dnt know if its the truth. So Plz PRAY for the 4 young boys!!!I'll tell ya if I hear anything else. It may not be true. But i'll tell ya. I got 2 pics of the car & it looks terrible.
They never learn

Beaverton, OR

#3 Apr 9, 2010
I also heard it was from drinking and driving .When will people learn that booze takes life when driving and innocent lives also
They never learn

Beaverton, OR

#4 Apr 9, 2010
Drinking and driving kills people and this is what I heard caused this wreck . When will they learn ?
brandon

White Pine, TN

#5 Apr 10, 2010
they dont know if dustin is gonna be paralized they want know for bout two weeks and donnie is doing a little better. the swelling has gone down alot so jus keep praying.
Ripple Effect

Powell, TN

#6 Apr 10, 2010
Whitney wrote:
Yea it was in Tater Valley. It was Donnie Atkins, Dustin Williams, Brad Williams, & Jason Coffey.
Donnie & Dustin is close to death. I heard Donnies face was crushed & his brain was bleeding & swollen. They said they was taking him down today to do sum surgery on his leg. Dustin, He is paralized I think they said from Neck down or hip down. Brad, um I think they said he has broke both of his shoulder balades & a leg & arm but im not forsure. Jason, I heard he juss broke his leg. But keep prayin for them & God might brang a miricle.
Oh I also heard tht Jason Coffey got scared & put his seat belt on & He was under the car when they wrecked. But I dnt know if its the truth. So Plz PRAY for the 4 young boys!!!I'll tell ya if I hear anything else. It may not be true. But i'll tell ya. I got 2 pics of the car & it looks terrible.
Who are these boys parents? are the williams boys brothers? that is really bad.
jessica morris

United States

#7 Apr 10, 2010
these boys are gonna pull through its in gods hand and he will take care of them either way brad and dustin are not brothers dustins mom is martha savage and donnies is diane atkins not for sure about jasons parents brads are dewight and brenda williams and there was not alcohol involved they just left walmart gettin ping pong balls and went to mc donalds please pray for these boys
Whitney

Heiskell, TN

#8 Apr 10, 2010
I hope they pull it threw. If they do everyone will know it was God tht helped them through it.
Whitney

Heiskell, TN

#9 Apr 10, 2010
brandon wrote:
they dont know if dustin is gonna be paralized they want know for bout two weeks and donnie is doing a little better. the swelling has gone down alot so jus keep praying.
Thts good tht the swelling has gone down. The boys & There family is in mih prayers. I bet there going threw a hard time rite now. I feel bad for them if they ever need anything I will do anything for em
Amanda Hayes

United States

#10 Apr 10, 2010
Hey "they never learn person" ..U hear a little of everything around this place so U need to know your facts b4 u post your opinion on here. Was u the officer that worked the wreck?
Whitney

Heiskell, TN

#11 Apr 10, 2010
Haha u tell'em Amanda. I dnt know wat rlly either but something mite be true in there haha. Washburn lyks tellin lies. If im wrong u can tell me. Cuz im juss listen to wat ppl say. If Goob & Donnie cums out they can tell wat rlly happen. Maybbe it mite not remember it. Poor things. I bet they hurt ALOT! Or they wnt wanna tlk abt it. Its sad. Elizabeth Walker is datin Brad Williams so she went to the hospital & she said she thinks Goob looks worse than Donnie.
me know

Knoxville, TN

#12 Apr 11, 2010
u can't belive everything that elizabeth walker say's. some might be true and some not. so use ur on judgement with that one.
bo bo

Powell, TN

#13 Apr 12, 2010
They never learn wrote:
I also heard it was from drinking and driving .When will people learn that booze takes life when driving and innocent lives also
they was NO!!!!!!!!!! alcohol involved!
your right

Luttrell, TN

#14 Apr 13, 2010
So true "me know" thats exactly right
Joppa Mama

Heiskell, TN

#15 Apr 18, 2010
My heart and prayers go out to the families of these boys and the boys as well. My son was in a terrible car wreck last July and after 2 weeks at UT and one week at Patrica Neal Rehab for brain injuries, and 6 more weeks at home for recovery, he made it. His face was crushed and he had to have 6 plates and 40+ screws in his face to fix it all. Prayers work because God hears them all. It is his will what will happen. I thank God everyday for the second chance he gave my son.

As a parent, its hard to live the hospital life. You get No quality rest, your scared and worried, you dont understand half of what is being said to you. You dont care about anything except the person you have in that hospital bed. My time at UT is a blur. One thing that helped me was kind, considerate friends who brought food baskets. It is VERY expensive to eat at the hospital. Any little thing helps.

I hope they all pull through. God Bless.
Any Info

Heiskell, TN

#16 Apr 18, 2010
my son heard from my-space and from some texts that he is receiving that they are unhooking the life support from Donnie at 12:05am tonight. I know how rumors and gossip is and wanted to know if this was indeed true or not.
I am praying for all those involved, how horrible this accident is.
truthfully

White Pine, TN

#17 Apr 18, 2010
Yes, what you heard was true.He faught as long and as hard as he could.He gave it his all, he tried his best to make it through for his mama, but God had bigger plans for him.He needed him to be with him.Hes in safe keeping now,where hes never going to have to suffer ever again.Please anyone and everyone who reads this,please say a prayer for his family.This is truly just heartbreaking for them.
Whitney

Heiskell, TN

#18 Apr 19, 2010
I dnt know if this is true but my neighbor Faye Smith said when they took him off lykk 2 mins he died='[ I hope it ant true.

='[
sorry

Powell, TN

#19 Apr 19, 2010
i"m so sorry to hear this, my prayers will go up to this family.as a parent myself w/ a son i can't emaging what it would be like loosing a son. and yes pray does change things and our GOD knows what is best. i know that it is hard put just try and remember that he doesn't have to suffer no more. GOD bless and keep you all in his arms during this time of need.
Whitney

Heiskell, TN

#20 Apr 19, 2010
If I was in Donnies shoes I wouldve wanted to die instead of suffer. God knew wat was the best 4 him. Pray 4 his family. ='[

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UC football schedule 8 min 4 weeks away 1
Speed limits 17 min Dan 1
eddie lawson (Sep '09) 21 min NosyRosy 11
girls who will trade for money (Jul '15) 48 min Noname 42
Crystal Evans at Dtr 55 min Lil Dee 2
Aggravated assault union county 1 hr Concerned 1
who are the drug dealers in the county (Aug '11) 3 hr Bbking 8

Washburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance