First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Grainger today

United States

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Sheriff brings con convicted felon into our schools. Watch 10 news tonight.
Extra extra

Heiskell, TN

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Washburn school leaders keep a child molester as a teacher and coach. At the school
babe

Beaverton, OR

#3 Oct 30, 2012
who is it.
Come on

United States

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Harville 2014
Washburn

Heiskell, TN

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Aaron clay
former victim

Jefferson City, TN

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Didn't catch it whats the story?
Hey

Powell, TN

#7 Dec 21, 2012
Aaron clay is NOT a child molester, please STFU.
Whatever

Portland, OR

#8 Dec 21, 2012
So trying to get in the pants of a student makes him what exactly? You people are in such freaking denial, it's ridiculous...
Hey

Powell, TN

#9 Dec 23, 2012
Who's the student he tried to get in then? Funny how no one else seemed to know about this except you
really

United States

#10 Dec 28, 2012
there is always another side to the story... wish you knew the truth before you trash talk someone w/a family. This is person's life & livelihood you are messing with..
Brad

Powell, TN

#11 Dec 28, 2012
I wish I was a chicken shit an couldnt put my name an trash talk people
Hello

Beaverton, OR

#12 Dec 28, 2012
Yes he did get in trouble well got smacked on the hand. He couldn't ride the ball bus because of it. But let's not talk about him he's part of the clique in Washburn. If not him his wife who just loves l her" besties" and they love each other so much! If your brother wasn't principle they wouldn't have a job plain and simple. Too many kinfolk work at that school. Their needs to be some transfers.
Guess who

Powell, TN

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Seriously??? Why are you so caught up in these people's lives? Do you have a life yourself? Do you realize how PATHETIC you are, bashing them on Topix?!? Since you know so much about this situation, I would assume you know all the details. For example he wasn't accused of trying to get in anyone's pants, he wasn't even accused of ever laying one finger on anyone! That's the reason he wasn't punished, not because of whom he is kin to. It's just small town gossip that you have based your comments on. Maybe you should get all your facts straight before you go throwing out untruths, Honey!!!!!
Hello

Beaverton, OR

#14 Dec 29, 2012
Untruths? I don't think so. They did not have "relations" but did fool around that came straight from the source "Honey"
guess who???

Charlotte, NC

#15 Dec 30, 2012
Not sure which source you are referring to, but may I ask why you are so bound and determined to drag this stuff up after so long?? You must have some underlining issues with him or something!! Do you seriously think he would still be working at the school if your UNTRUTHS were true??? People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, Honey, sugar darling!!!!!
Hey

Powell, TN

#16 Dec 30, 2012
He's still allowed on the ball bus & is a great teacher/mentor/person. How would you like it if someone was bashing you on here over something that was hear-say & NEVER HAPPENED?! That's right, you wouldn't. Now stop trying to mess up his life just because you don't have one. Grow up.
Kinda funny

Heiskell, TN

#17 Jan 1, 2013
[QUOTE who="guess who??? "]Not sure which source you are referring to, but may I ask why you are so bound and determined to drag this stuff up after so long?? You must have some underlining issues with him or something!! Do you seriously think he would still be working at the school if your UNTRUTHS were true??? People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, Honey, sugar darling!!!!!v
[/QUOTE] yes I think so. Since most if his famy runs the school
Oh well

Ooltewah, TN

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Y'all need to take a good look at the children around here and worry more about the close relatives of the mothers that are fathering these fat obese retards that would die without getting the black mans food stamps and welfare because they are too dumb lazy and stupid to get a job. The acorn never falls far from the two branched inbred tree. Go to any fast food slop house and you'll see them all eating that nasty slop intended for the low life scum of society. I love going to grocery stores and flipping spit and snot on the little fat kids. If i have to support them with my taxes, that gives me every right to treat them like the fat lazy scum they are.
really?

Beaverton, OR

#19 Jan 1, 2013
Oh well wrote:
Y'all need to take a good look at the children around here and worry more about the close relatives of the mothers that are fathering these fat obese retards that would die without getting the black mans food stamps and welfare because they are too dumb lazy and stupid to get a job. The acorn never falls far from the two branched inbred tree. Go to any fast food slop house and you'll see them all eating that nasty slop intended for the low life scum of society. I love going to grocery stores and flipping spit and snot on the little fat kids. If i have to support them with my taxes, that gives me every right to treat them like the fat lazy scum they are.
Okay so since your from tazwell then you dont even know the kids there right? You are first bashing on the teachers of washburn but since so many people are takin up for the teachers your going to bash the kids? Listen here you little punk they are not inbred and they are not skum! They are children! Most of which HAVE good futures ahead of them!!! So if you are going to bash someone bring yourself down to washburn and say it to ther face and bot hide behind a fake name on topix!
Hmmm

Portland, OR

#20 Jan 17, 2013
Hey wrote:
He's still allowed on the ball bus & is a great teacher/mentor/person. How would you like it if someone was bashing you on here over something that was hear-say & NEVER HAPPENED?! That's right, you wouldn't. Now stop trying to mess up his life just because you don't have one. Grow up.
He can NOW, because the girl graduated. There was a time when the girl's and boy's bball teams had to ride seperate buses because of that horny toad! I remember...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna and Randall Pierce 23 min Sandy 7
joe brooks 28 min caught up 81
Daniel Seals (May '15) 1 hr Ex lover 12
theresa's fund razr! what your money is support... (May '14) 1 hr Info 5
News Father, son indicted in TBI murder investigation (May '14) 1 hr Info 36
fairness in homecoming fundraisers 2 hr Nicksample 52
Michell Sharp 2 hr Hot Rod 1

Washburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance