Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9771 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Doc

Morristown, TN

#6363 Sep 3, 2012
No. What many people dont know is that alot of these immunizations are lined with aborted fetal tissue as well as a whold host of other chemicals which if were in your house you would never let a child have. They will never be able to mandate it in this country. It goes against religious beliefs by being lined with aborted fetal tissue. The day they mandate immunizations and take away our rights of free choice and religious beliefs, that is the day we as a country are not free anymore and have abandoned democracy.

Since: Aug 12

Kingsport, TN

#6364 Sep 3, 2012
I believe that they have found enough cons with most immunizations that parents should be able to make an informed choice on whether or not their children receive immunizations.
yep

Cookeville, TN

#6365 Sep 3, 2012
do not agree with that
Nope

Morristown, TN

#6366 Sep 3, 2012
Nope they need to stay out!
say NO to mystery drugs

Bristol, TN

#6367 Sep 3, 2012
They can legally put in other stuff along with the immunization medicine. The government / health organizations have been testing stuff on the public for a very long time. If they can't spray it in the air or dump it into the water supply, they disguise it as medicine. Our poor troops are experimented on more than the public, just ask some soldiers that have been overseas... they all had to get shots of stuff, a lot of which was unknown to them. Orders are orders, roll up the sleeve, don't ask questions.
Vol

United States

#6368 Sep 4, 2012
No. Stay out
Geeze

Sparta, TN

#6369 Sep 7, 2012
gator wrote:
States decision
The people of Finland would probably disagree...

http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/cidrap/content/infl...
ADJ

United States

#6371 Sep 8, 2012
No way
sir unknown

Kingsport, TN

#6372 Sep 9, 2012
lol funny wrote:
<quoted text>
The government is paid to protect us not to run car dealerships, give banks in other countries money to bail them out, not to take from tax payers to give to ppl w/ a lack of education child credit for having children they couldn't afford. YES the government is PAID to protect us and that's what I like to think I pay taxes for. We're not a Democracy were a republic we elect our presidents, governors etc. Some people wouldn't get their children shots, send them to school where they make other children sick. My child/children shouldn't have to die because they may or may not get sick from a shot.
HAHAHAHA your sitting there calling people idiots when you TRUST "our" government? Who is truly the fool then. Just look up every single aspect alone on ALL of our wars, NOT a damn one of them was for "proper" reasons. Every war we have been in , has ONLY been for profitable gain, thats just a small portion. Yet id love more of your un-biased opinions and thoughts, they are angry and hollow. I could truly inform you how bad our government treats us and how "blind" the majority of OUR country is.
HigginsKnew

Winchester, TN

#6373 Sep 10, 2012
H NO!

Fragments of foreign DNA and other substances from vaccinations found in sick, disabled and dying children

http://www.weeklyblitz.net/2530/fragments-of-...

Even in 1920 they knew the horrors of vaccines...
http://www.dailypaul.com/148997/from-1920-boo...

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/higgins_b.html#HO...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17289048/Horrors-of...
Wobegone

Sweden

#6374 Sep 10, 2012
Most of the shots are ineffective and dangerous. Not ONE study shows that ANY of the shots give permanent immunity. None. Go to www.mercola.com to get a list of the dangerous ingredients utilized in many shots. One recent study showed that people that received five consecutive years of flu shots had an eighty percent greater likelihood of developing Alzheimers disease. Who gets these shots regularly? People in nursing homes....a travesty. Not only that, but the CDC has gotten the wrong strain of flu in the shots six out of six years. That's not a good percentage. Those that hail the 'polio' cure have a lack of facts. The polio epidemic of the forties was over 98 percent gone BEFORE the vaccine was ever introduced. Europe never had the vaccine and experienced the SAME drop in cases PRIOR to the vaccine's introduction. What happened then? Could it be that public hygiene improved with public works programs, chlorination of drinking water, indoor plumbing, refrigeration of foods? The medical profession has taken credit for things it had NOTHING to do with and used PR to persuade a gullible public. Even the companies that make the polio shot have problems with each other. The company that makes the live virus shot say that the other company's shot is totally ineffective. The other company claims that the live virus shot is 'deadly.' Which shot would you rather give your kid? The deadly one or the totally ineffective one?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6375 Sep 10, 2012
No. But if parents decide to put other people's children in danger, they should be held responsible should something occur.
HigginsKnew

Winchester, TN

#6376 Sep 10, 2012
antiliberal wrote:
No. But if parents decide to put other people's children in danger, they should be held responsible should something occur.
Uhmmm Held responsible?
How can an UNvaccinated child put a vaccinated child at risk? Also the other parents who decided against vaccines for their children decided this stance on their own .
sir unknown

Kingsport, TN

#6377 Sep 10, 2012
WOW. such ignorant hostile remarks for nothing.

You have your name anti liberal, it makes you feel good to not claim something and have a sub title. Why not just be a thinking human being and drop your title and actually CLAIM nothing but your OWN thoughts.

If people claim parties it already causes unrest among the nation. No party or sub group is better than a neo nazi party or fascist group. You already have bitter ugly truths when you choose a side cause JUST to be against something. Thats the same reason people join the KKK and dumb groups like that.

Most will say it is extreme to even compare political parties to KKK, but sorry to tell ya, your doing worse damage to your OWN country than they ever could have. Your helping prolong an eternal fight thats been going on forever. It will always put FALSE seperation between citizens and demographics.

Most people make snappy little remarks and short shide other political parties or BLAME presidents. COME on now ......trying so hard to wake people up
mommy

Newport, TN

#6379 Sep 12, 2012
My first son got sick after his first vaccinations and died two weeks later.
I care

Winchester, TN

#6380 Sep 12, 2012
mommy wrote:
My first son got sick after his first vaccinations and died two weeks later.
So sorry to hear of your loss. Bless your heart. You have my deepest sympathy.. And you suspect the vaccine? Or was this a proven?

May your heart be healed and comforted, dear.

Have to say this: I suspect the vaccine as being the culprit for my family member's autism and being mentally challenged!

STOP the vaccines! They aRE dangerous.
This lady's son died two weeks after and my family member was fine up until they got that last shot. This child was talking and everything but NOW will always have the mind of a toddler.
a registered nurse

Clover, SC

#6381 Sep 12, 2012
Who cares shots don't help anything you all full of shi*
mommy

Newport, TN

#6382 Sep 13, 2012
I care wrote:
<quoted text>So sorry to hear of your loss. Bless your heart. You have my deepest sympathy.. And you suspect the vaccine? Or was this a proven?

May your heart be healed and comforted, dear.

Have to say this: I suspect the vaccine as being the culprit for my family member's autism and being mentally challenged!

STOP the vaccines! They aRE dangerous.
This lady's son died two weeks after and my family member was fine up until they got that last shot. This child was talking and everything but NOW will always have the mind of a toddler.
He was in until he had the shots then when he got em his intestinal tract twisted into knots. That night he could not hold food down. Had surgery n lasted two weeks. They won't admit it, but I know in my heart that te shots caused it. He never cried until the night he got sick.
mommy

Newport, TN

#6383 Sep 13, 2012
I did have my other children vaccinated tho and they did fine. I was lead to believe I had to though. It scared me each time, but I got acted every time they sneezed as well.
I care

Winchester, TN

#6384 Sep 13, 2012
mommy wrote:
I did have my other children vaccinated tho and they did fine. I was lead to believe I had to though. It scared me each time, but I got acted every time they sneezed as well.
I really can empathize with you. Again, so sorry -my heart breaks with you.

Can understand WHY you feel the way you do and can only imagine your fears with the other children. There are risks in just about everything - all meds these days. WE SHOULD have a CHOICE in the matter : It is OUR /or our childrens lives at stake.
Wish I could snap my fingers and make all disease disappear. Not sure of all the answers but we SHOULD at least be given the option - to choose to have them or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam cross 1 hr Dawn 3
Becky Brooks 6 hr Charlie Bob 4
In the mood for poo-sy 6 hr Charlie Bob 15
justin weaver- advance auto (Nov '14) 9 hr 3 counties 53
need to close union county school's to much sic... 9 hr thinking 13
News Lillelid Defendant Karen Howell Seeking 'Eviden... (Jul '07) 10 hr NobodyUKno 18
Looking for brandy Longworth 11 hr Curious 2

Washburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washburn Mortgages