Rollover kills teen

Rollover kills teen

There are 45 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 6, 2006, titled Rollover kills teen. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Thomas Leck loved cars. He often could be seen in the driveway of the family home in Plainfield, wrench in hand, working on a fixer-upper, neighbors said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jaymes

Louisville, KY

#42 Oct 23, 2006
so i realy dont know who these kids were but...me and my friend were driving and we were about to get off of exchange street and then we see a white SUV flipped and we stoopped because we just came from this supposedly haunted bridge and we met up with kids in a white suv so we think it might be the same people....we saw it happen and it was by far the most disturbing stie ive ever could think of.....
i want say that im sorry to the families of the teens and it is a very unfortunate loss....my prayers are with you and i hoe you can get through this and here will be better times in the future just keep strong!!
Lauren Harmon

Plainfield, IL

#43 May 23, 2007
Hey tom its Lauren Danielle and kaylas Sister We all miss you alot i do too i mean i didnt really kno u kno u but you were a funny guy i still cant belive god would take someone so young and just make you disapear like that. i will visit you soon and leave you something we love you and miss u
U R Rude

West Chicago, IL

#44 May 23, 2007
hohum wrote:
we dont care shut the f**k up!!!!
What an ignorant comment.
Jacob Salman

Lake Zurich, IL

#47 Apr 30, 2014
Tommy was my best cuz and I will miss him so much tommy i love you and your the best cuz ever ur cuz,
Jacob Christopher Salman
Jacob Salman

Downers Grove, IL

#48 May 28, 2015
I love you tommy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suburban Chicago pastor charged with sex abuse ... Apr 25 Eric 2
Have you seen? (Sep '09) Apr 9 Mrs Perfect 6
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... (May '15) Apr 8 Lisa Marie 61
News Customer Service - Customer Service At Verizon,... (May '15) Mar '16 Acustomer 4
News Naperville's Ribfest planning inaugural Hispani... (May '14) Mar '16 Brandy Oooooohhhh 12
News Third Suspect Arrested in Kidnapping, Torture Case Mar '16 prm 1
Looking for cousin Christine Crain (Jan '12) Jan '12 Karla Mohr 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wasco Mortgages