Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,078

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54855 May 9, 2014
In my town we just has some big storm producing heavy rain. I believe god was just cleansing our town of any gays. Must of worked, as i look out my windows i don't see any gays, just straight people.
Nye

Paris, IL

#54856 May 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
8000 years of human history.
How many cultures have accepted SS couples as married from start to finish? Where did SS couples establish themselves and spread?
Zero. Zip. Zilch. Not one single place.
History predicts I'll go to my grave with a
Smile.
You think humans have been around for just 8000 years?? hahahaaaaaa

Anyway...like it or not my simple friend, there were gay people then and they are here now, all over the world in fact. And since you apparently aren't up on current affairs... here in the U.S. they have the law behind them in some states with other to follow.. Sorry reality hurts so much. It must get frustrating being wrong so much. Grin

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54857 May 9, 2014
Ace wrote:
In my town we just has some big storm producing heavy rain. I believe god was just cleansing our town of any gays. Must of worked, as i look out my windows i don't see any gays, just straight people.
What an ignoramus.....

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54858 May 9, 2014
Ace wrote:
The storm was your Hebrew god's way of getting his stupid followers to look out their windows. You've been marked for his next round of genocide.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#54859 May 9, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The storm was your Hebrew god's way of getting his stupid followers to look out their windows. You've been marked for his next round of genocide.
Ya, then all of them tornadoes in Mississippi a couple weeks ago.....b/c of the hatred bill they past. Oops.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54860 May 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
How many cultures have accepted SS couples as married from start to finish? Where did SS couples establish themselves and spread?
Smile.
lol wrote:
<quoted text>ummm ok.....some cultures also believed in human sacrifice, canabolism, rape, under age marriage, child slavery, torture, beheadings.....please stop me when you see something else you would like to dedicate you're life too standing up for. That worlds dead kiqueer, so is the world you think should exhist.
Ohh and by the way our culture is accepting it more and more everyday. I know you're old and don't have much time left, but see those of us who do will see a culture accepting of it. I'm not saying every single person, there will always be outdated idiots like yourself, but the majority will or just won't care
I wouldn't go so far as to relate those things to calling ss couples married, however, I agree they are all very wrong.

You can deny history if you want, lots of people have before. Never works out very well...

Smirk.

Location hidden

#54861 May 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Smile.
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So your argument boils down to "tradition". Got it. Like we keep telling you gramps, you got nothing.
Oh, and the fact that you think human history is only 8000 years old is hysterical.
You'll go to your grave a loser, and I'll still be in a marriage that is superior to yours.
Yes, I'm smiling puppet!
You really expose your ignorance.

1. Look up the difference between history and tradition.

2. Look up the difference between human existence and human history.

3. You have a mutually sterile, duplicate gender half of marriage called 'marrage'. Inferior at every level of comparison.

Neither your denial or your idiot smile (see above) can change that reality.

Snicker smile.

Location hidden

#54862 May 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Smile.
Nye wrote:
<quoted text>
You think humans have been around for just 8000 years?? hahahaaaaaa
Anyway...like it or not my simple friend, there were gay people then and they are here now, all over the world in fact. And since you apparently aren't up on current affairs... here in the U.S. they have the law behind them in some states with other to follow.. Sorry reality hurts so much. It must get frustrating being wrong so much. Grin
See my post to your twin sister above.

GLBT's have existed consistently at about 4% of human population for as long as scientists can determine. And STILL, ss 'marriage' has never established itself.

Meanwhile, marriage has existed in every single culture in human history.

See the difference?

Snicker grin.
lol

Chicago, IL

#54863 May 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Smile.
<quoted text>
I wouldn't go so far as to relate those things to calling ss couples married, however, I agree they are all very wrong.
You can deny history if you want, lots of people have before. Never works out very well...
Smirk.
naa stupid you missed it again I'm saying if you want to stick to how cultures, how history has been then why dont you go all the way and accept other types of cultural activities, such as turture and slavery. At one time those were acceptable practiced.You say not accepting gay marriages is how its been in every culture forever, so fine those types of terrible activities were accepted so why don't you support them now. Since your stance apparently is the past was always right and nothing should change...so which is it is the past right, wrong or do we have the ability to learn from it?
truth

Granite City, IL

#54864 May 9, 2014
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/arkansas-j...

Your way of life is dying, Greg.

Location hidden

#54865 May 9, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>naa stupid you missed it again I'm saying if you want to stick to how cultures, how history has been then why dont you go all the way and accept other types of cultural activities, such as turture and slavery. At one time those were acceptable practiced.You say not accepting gay marriages is how its been in every culture forever, so fine those types of terrible activities were accepted so why don't you support them now. Since your stance apparently is the past was always right and nothing should change...so which is it is the past right, wrong or do we have the ability to learn from it?
No, I got it just fine.

All those things have come and gone again and again. The same with ss marriage, only much more rarely and briefly.

It looks like cultures have quickly learned ss marrage is inferior to marriage.

Smile.

Location hidden

#54866 May 9, 2014
truth wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireS tory/arkansas-judge-strikes-ga y-marriage-ban-23663065
Your way of life is dying, Greg.
And still, ss marrage is inferior to marriage.

Nothing you or I can do to change that.

Smile.
lol

Chicago, IL

#54867 May 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I got it just fine.
All those things have come and gone again and again. The same with ss marriage, only much more rarely and briefly.
It looks like cultures have quickly learned ss marrage is inferior to marriage.
Smile.
no you don't get it you arrogant old fk. Dinasours like yourself are dying off. Just like slavery, witch hunts, etc has become unacceptable so are views on homosexuals and ssm. Do you honestly think our views on slavery are going to come and go as you put it. Its sad, we're always told to look up to our elders, thankfully my elders aren't ignorant like you. The worlds changing and you won't stop it. You've wasted your life dumb ass. Now that's funny....lol
lol

Chicago, IL

#54868 May 9, 2014
You repeat the same garbage day after day. Ignoring common decency , common sense, intelligence, anything that remotely links you to any type of adult let alone supposedly a religious adult. You're just an old fool whose generation is dying off rapidly and we as a society are better for it. Who cares what any poll or study says. The fact is people are going to live whatever life they choose and theres absolutely zero you or any of you're fellow idiots can do about it. You're loosing the little bit of legal ground you have and you're moral ground will soon be just a foot note in history

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54869 May 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, ss marrage is inferior to marriage.
Nothing you or I can do to change that.
Smile.
There's no such word as "marrage", etard. We have marriages, and they're every bit equal to yours. We seriously hope that frosts your cookies, you trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll.

SecretSmile, Hunty.

Location hidden

#54870 May 10, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text> no you don't get it you arrogant old fk. Dinasours like yourself are dying off. Just like slavery, witch hunts, etc has become unacceptable so are views on homosexuals and ssm. Do you honestly think our views on slavery are going to come and go as you put it. Its sad, we're always told to look up to our elders, thankfully my elders aren't ignorant like you. The worlds changing and you won't stop it. You've wasted your life dumb ass. Now that's funny....lol
Um, honey, slavery is more prevalent than ever.

You don't make sense. You are in a ranting hissy fit over two simple statements of fact.

Stating reality is not "ignoring common decency or common sense." It is in fact, an act of care, confronting dangerous and deadly denial.

Your ONLY defense is to deny the facts, call me names and hope I die soon.

None of that changes the fact that because ss couples are only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage, and anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, ss marrage is inferior to marriage.
lol

Cicero, IL

#54871 May 10, 2014
You really don't make any sense old puke. I live here in the united states you fkn ignorant moron. In the U.S. attitudes accepting slavery was once ok.I don't give a shit about other countries, man you keep proving you're ignorance. Just like negative attitudes towards gays was once ok here in the united staters, its not any more here in the united states. So here in the united states do you believe the attitudes towars slavery will come and go as you say? Man you truelly are stupid and once again homo kimare, straight men don't call men honey, you love to stereotype, so I get too also, so which are you all woman or gay?

Dude your ideas are dead in the united states, your generation is dying and you spending your last days doing your best to look foolish here in the united states and succeeding at it, here in the united states. Well atleast you're doing a great job at that, you've failed at everything else here in the united states.

lol at ignorant old fks apparently with Alzheimers, reminding them we live here in the united states, where people have freedom to live their own lives and kimaria will never be able to do anything about it here in the united states of america
lol

Cicero, IL

#54872 May 10, 2014
I'm not calling you names and hoping you pass on soon I'm just not ignoring the facts but pointing out the truth. You're old and ignorant. just stating the truth. You've wasted your life on this fighting subject another truth. You love arguing and trying to pretend you know everything about everything and know nothing about anything important in life, another truth. You know nothing old man, just an arrogant self centered attention seeking child stuck in an overweight old dying frame another truth. On your headstone it should read here lies kiqueer.....one giant lie that accomplished nothing and died an embarrassment to mankind

maybe this repetitive stuff will work, that's how you have to handle Alzheimers patients here in the united states and that's another truth

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54873 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
ss marrage is inferior to marriage.
"marrage" is a KiMare fake word, etard. Basing an argument around a pretend word is asinine.

Carry on, you trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll.

SecretSmile, Hunty.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54874 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text> ss marrage is inferior to marriage.
Hermaphrodite marrriage is clearly inferior to SS marriage. I said so, therefore it is.
Suck it, KiMerde.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 46 min rauner steals 4,061
Fired for Facebook Posts Tue Retired 99 1
Elgin Cop fired over Facebook Posts Tue Retired 99 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 27 Blwlgo 1,934
Loud Explosions Near Elgin Sep 26 spookyx 2
Blackjack's Gentlemen's Club; The #1 strip club... Sep 26 King Neptune 4
X Factor is Kane County's Best Night Club Sep 26 Tom 5
Wasco Dating
Find my Match

Wasco Jobs

Wasco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wasco News, Events & Info