Wasco State Prison inmates
latoya

Simi Valley, CA

#435 Jun 7, 2011
Lookin for my childs father who was locked away weeks after she was born wanting to get a dna test to prove he is her father
Anonymous

Plano, TX

#436 Jun 8, 2011
I wanted to know if anyone knows if any of the Inmates have gotten transferd back to fresnoCountyJail to serve there sentence.
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#437 Jun 8, 2011
What site do i get logged on to for information of my man in wasco
maria

Fresno, CA

#438 Jun 15, 2011
bother in law just sent to another jail from fresno how can i find out if he was sent wasco or other jail? tried his name but got other people by the same name and age
maria

Fresno, CA

#439 Jun 15, 2011
me again for got to put the date he was released from fresno 6/15/11 how long will it take to hear from him?
tiffany

Los Angeles, CA

#440 Jun 19, 2011
TayloeHow do you get a pin pal
Paola o

Dallas, TX

#442 Jul 6, 2011
Im trying to find my boyfriend paul lang I cany find him in any prison and I need to let him now he is a daddy plz if any 1 nows any thing help me I have a new born that hasent felt his dad and a dad that dosent now he is a dad :)
Dominique

North Hollywood, CA

#444 Jul 8, 2011
ALEXANDRIA PINON wrote:
HAS ANYONE SUBMITTED A VISITING FORM TO WASCO RECENTLY AND GOT IT APPROVED? if so how long did it take?
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST STATE PRISON VISIT WITH AN INMATE, MAYBE 6 WEEKS TO 2 MONTHS DEPENDING ON YOUR BACK ROUND SEARCH, IF YOU HAVE PRIORS, IF YOU HAD ANY WEAPON VIOLATIONS THEN I WOULD FORGET ABOUT GETTING YOUR APPLICATION APPROVED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS WHY IT'S TAKING SO LONG CALL WASCO, OR WAIT TILL YOUR FRIEND CALLS YOU, THERES A COMPANY THAT THE PRISONS USE SO THE INMATES CAN MAKE PHONE CALLS TO FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS. ASK WASCO OPERATOR, OR TELL YOUR FRIEND TO ASK SOME OF THE OTHER INMATES, THEN HE CAN RIGHT YOU TO LET YOU KNOW. I KNEW SOMEONE WHO SAID THEY USED A CALLING CARD? I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT? BUT YOU NEVER KNOW?
Dominique

North Hollywood, CA

#445 Jul 8, 2011
maria wrote:
bother in law just sent to another jail from fresno how can i find out if he was sent wasco or other jail? tried his name but got other people by the same name and age
THERE'S A STATE OF CALIFORNIA # CALL INFORMATION OR CALL WASCO AND ASK IF THEY HAVE THEIR NUMBER THEY HAVE ALL THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA'S PRISONS RECORDS AND WHERE THEY'RE LOCATED. UNLESS THEY WERE JUST TRANSFERED TAKES UP TO 5-7 DAYS OR YOU CAN TRY THEIR PAROLE OFFICER, OR THEIR PUBLIC DEFENDER.HOPE THIS INFOR HELPS.
Dominique

North Hollywood, CA

#446 Jul 8, 2011
Paola o wrote:
Im trying to find my boyfriend paul lang I cany find him in any prison and I need to let him now he is a daddy plz if any 1 nows any thing help me I have a new born that hasent felt his dad and a dad that dosent now he is a dad :)
TRY CALLING INFORMATION.....THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA HAS A DEPARTMENT IN SACRAMENTO WHO KEEP TRACK OF ALL THE CALIFORNIA STATE PRISONERS, TEXAS SHOULD HAVE THE SAME KIND OF DEPT. ALSO TRY (OPEN ACCESS TEXAS) OF COURSE TYPE IN THE CITY FORTWORTH? DALLAS? I DON'T KNOW YOUR AREA, BUT OPEN ACCESS IS A GOOD PLACE TO TRY. GOOD LUCK
ROSEANNA

Los Angeles, CA

#447 Jul 13, 2011
where can i find the number to contact the visting sergent at wasco state prison.. anybody know
Perlie

Fairfield, CA

#448 Jul 21, 2011
rachelle wrote:
i know alot about he system any questioins hit me up
Hi Rachelle or anyone else who might be able to help. I want to know if Wasco prison starts taking the % of the inmates money right when he gets there? Or do they give them like a free month or how exactly does that work? My bf got to Wasco about 2 weeks ago. I sent him $50 cus I'm a single parent of 2 little boys. I think its wrong of the cdc to take my hard earned money that I can bearly afford to send, leaving him with only $20 or so of what I originally sent!!!
MENDOZA

United States

#449 Aug 2, 2011
Im try to fine my bro gilbert galaviz cdc# F81499 how can i fine him or know if he there in wasco
angie

Los Angeles, CA

#450 Aug 7, 2011
my boyfreind is in wasco i filled a visitation application since july 15 i did not get answer my boyfreind said if i go there they might let me in anybody knoes the aswere
angie

Los Angeles, CA

#451 Aug 7, 2011
i filled out the application to visit my man in prison in wasco i did not get any aswer if i go there do you think they let me in anyone knows?
joana

San Leandro, CA

#452 Aug 9, 2011
idk how to send envolopes and stamps too my boyfriend help lol
joana

San Leandro, CA

#453 Aug 9, 2011
MENDOZA wrote:
Im try to fine my bro gilbert galaviz cdc# F81499 how can i fine him or know if he there in wasco
call the facility..... look up wasco and they give u a number call it .. they got to give u info
Chloe taylor grossardt

United States

#454 Aug 20, 2011
Can someone plz tell me how i can get my husbands release-date or does anyone have the number to call the parole board in sacramento? Maybe they can give me his info on his release date (hopefully) i miss his soooo bloody much. If anyone has any info on release dates etc plz E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] THANXS VERY MUCH :)
Chloe taylor grossardt

Dallas, TX

#455 Aug 20, 2011
Jesse i luv you baby & plz try to hurry and come home are boys miss you they ask me everyday wares my daddy at mommy i tell them your on vacation & you'll be home soon. I luv u baby& have the sweetist dreams-k- i luv & miss you luv always me ur wife :-)
Sunshine

Grass Valley, CA

#456 Aug 22, 2011
Does anyone know what the different session. D3. Mean in reception?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anthony campos 13 hr BOOGEYMAAN661 1
cisco ceja (Nov '13) 17 hr Gossip guy of delano 16
jasmin and aldo arceo Tue beckyy 3
grace roman (Oct '16) Tue Ey si 9
Why is Marissa serrano locked up Mon Neno 2
lily aka lily the mack Mon true true 4
nortenos taking over myfa$ (Mar '12) Mon HelterSkelter Com... 56

Wasco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance