Kimberly

Palm Desert, CA

#373 Apr 11, 2010
How do you know what WASCO is like inside and are there alot of problems inside the prison? I married a wonderful man then he became a fallin Angel.... He is now in WASCO and I have no idea what it is like to be arrested none the less in prison.
MrsMikeD

United States

#374 Apr 25, 2010
loudyloks wrote:
My husben just got moved 2 wasco....could someone tell me if they could make phone calls?
He will be in reception for like 3 mnths until he gets to the mainline then he'll be able to make calls to u. Is he still there? By any chance u from OC or around? I'm lookin for carpool buddies.
MrsMikeD

United States

#375 Apr 25, 2010
I wanna get married to an inmate in Wasco. How do I do this & does anybody have any idea how much it cost?
steven esparza

United States

#376 Apr 29, 2010
miscee wrote:
How do I locate A INMATE?
contact any law enforcement agency and ask them if they have the # to "central warrant" . call this # and they will assist you with any questions you may have, incl.info.on persons location(prison) housing unit ,mailing address etc...theres also inmate locator sites if you have access to th intrnt.com ptrs phons.
Nikki Ro

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#377 May 8, 2010
nicole wrote:
how can i put money on someones books in wasco
www.Jpay you'll need CDC#
Tha Mrs

United States

#378 May 21, 2010
I would like to know can you get married in wasco state prison?
Kimberly

Palm Desert, CA

#379 May 23, 2010
MrsMikeD wrote:
<quoted text>
He will be in reception for like 3 mnths until he gets to the mainline then he'll be able to make calls to u. Is he still there? By any chance u from OC or around? I'm lookin for carpool buddies.
I don't have a car right now, when my husband was arrested they impounded it for 30 days plus their fees and it was too expensive to retrieve. I heard there was a stabbing last week, do you know anything about that?
Sandra Gomez

Fresno, CA

#380 Jun 1, 2010
My father is in prison he's doing more than a year i terribly miss him, he hasnt called for the last 3months; im getting worried. I'd appreciate it if someone emailed me the information on how to recieve information on an inamte

Than You
katie herrington

Vallecito, CA

#381 Jun 10, 2010
my hubby nick is there. check me out on myspace fools
marie

Whittier, CA

#382 Jun 26, 2010
MrsMikeD wrote:
<quoted text>
my ol' mad is in wasco and im waiting on approval i sent in my form about 6 weeks ago, so im assuming it should be soon, but i live in whittier and am interested in carpooling.
Kaylen Rene

Bakersfield, CA

#384 Jul 17, 2010
Alright,
I lost a friend.
He was at the farm, and i couldn't write him because of my family life.
He wrote me I never wrote backk...
I feel guilty.
And I want to talk to him.
If you can get any info on how to find him pleasee e-mail me at Kaylenkryptonite@yahoo.com
Thanksss.1
Susanna

Paso Robles, CA

#385 Jul 29, 2010
Kim wrote:
Does anyone know about Wasco being on Lockdown? I have not heard from my boyfriend is over a week. I usually get a couple letters a week from him... Whats going on over there???
I was wondering since my husband is in reception at Wasco, is your b/f in reception too? Or is he mainlined? I haven't gotten a letter now in almost 3 weeks, and it's starting to piss me off. What have you experienced? Thanks, Susanna
nancy

Dallas, TX

#386 Jul 30, 2010
gosh hope to recieve good newd about my boyfriend. i miss him and want to see him face to face. why it takes long to know aboit them??
Steph

Glendale, CA

#387 Aug 1, 2010
If out on bail and ur case is still pending can u vist at wasco?
melly

Fresno, CA

#388 Aug 6, 2010
Hey im tring to find out if my fren got released how does that work....
Maxine

Redding, CA

#389 Aug 10, 2010
Haven't heard from my son in about 3 weeks; is Wasco on lockdown?
Janel

Palmdale, CA

#390 Aug 11, 2010
How do I find out when my visiting form is approved for Wasco State Prison??? If you know, please email me @ veniceborn@hotmail.com

THANKS!!
joanna

Box Springs, GA

#391 Aug 11, 2010
I am trying to find out if my boyfriend is in wasco prison.he is no longer in county jail so I'm guessing they sent him to wasco already.how can I find out if his there??if anybody knows how to locate an inmate please contact me at aleena2051@gmail.com .his name is efren salomon I never got to say goodbye someone please help
lauren

Portland, OR

#392 Aug 28, 2010
Has anyone been able to find a website that is free where you can locate inmates at wasco
lauren

Portland, OR

#393 Aug 28, 2010
rachelle wrote:
i know alot about he system any questioins hit me up
Is there a way to locate an innmate on a saturday???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Personality vs looks 4 hr Kieth 6
Hoe' 4 hr Purplepussyflower 15
UFO over delano 6 hr summer of 69 19
Jose and jesses solorios house getting burnt 6 hr Jose Solorio 4
Any guys want head 6 hr summer of 69 5
Guy in the white charger with black stripes and... 7 hr Little P 15
Tony Ayon aka YougMugz on fb 9 hr summer of 69 3
Wasco Dating
Find my Match

Wasco Jobs