Wasco State Prison inmates
BRENDA

Buena Park, CA

#321 Oct 20, 2009
I WAS TRYIN TO GET INFO ON MY FIANCE BUT EVER SINCE HE LEFT I CANT FIND HIS RELESE DATE AND I WANTED TO KNOW WERE I CAN FIND THAT???? IF ANYTHING GET AT ME AT [email protected]!
lorraine

United States

#322 Oct 25, 2009
need information on my husbands release date cannot even locate him through the inmate locator...His name Roger Moreno D.O.B 8/31/68 please contact me at Angie [email protected].thanks so much..
ANNETTE M

Fresno, CA

#323 Oct 25, 2009
hi im wondering how long it takes to get approved to visit my boyfriend at wasco state prison? i sent in my visiting form in 2 months ago and still have not heard anything. what should i do? can i call the prison?
ANNETTE M

Fresno, CA

#324 Oct 25, 2009
Annie777 wrote:
I miss my baby Victor Cortez "VICIOUS"
hi my name is annette..is ur man locked up at wasco?? my man is and i wanted to ask u a few questions about the visiting
BSAFE

Fresno, CA

#325 Nov 3, 2009
ANNETTE M wrote:
<quoted text> hi my name is annette..is ur man locked up at wasco?? my man is and i wanted to ask u a few questions about the visiting
Well it's been two months since i sent my visiting forms and I have not been approved yet I called a week ago and they said that its only one person doing the approvals and that it might take a while to get approved so they said just to wait but that there is no guarantee that we are gonna get to see them anytime soon well let me know if you get approved ok and dont worry it will be fine.
Sarah

Mission Viejo, CA

#327 Nov 3, 2009
Kim wrote:
Does anyone know about Wasco being on Lockdown? I have not heard from my boyfriend is over a week. I usually get a couple letters a week from him... Whats going on over there???
My brother is there too I haven't got any mail from in the past 2 weeks I called to see if he was there or not he is at Wasco but I have no idiea either the wont say anything other than he is at wasco.
alexis williams

Lynwood, CA

#328 Nov 22, 2009
im trying to find my fiance and i looked him upp and they say he is wasco but i checked the website and they really give o info can somebody help
emial.....[email protected]

Since: Nov 09

Fresno, CA

#329 Nov 29, 2009
im trying to find out how soon i can visit my husband hes been there since Nov. 5-09
ARIEL MILLS

Kingsburg, CA

#330 Dec 7, 2009
I WANNA FIND OT WHEN MICHAEL GRAY GET OUT AND IF I COSE 2 VISIT HIM IS IT THE SAME AS COUNTY ..BEHIND GLASS!!
gina

South El Monte, CA

#331 Dec 15, 2009
my man jus got transfered to wasco and we want to get married but i cant see him for 3 months he had send me paperwork frm county can i use the same paperwork to marry him in wasco oh does he have to send me new paperwork.
gina

South El Monte, CA

#332 Dec 15, 2009
his wifey 4 life wrote:
im trying to find out how soon i can visit my husband hes been there since Nov. 5-09
it usally takes 90 days then u need to get aproved
Long Beach Longo

Downey, CA

#333 Dec 19, 2009
You got to call the Inmate Information Line in Sacramento,
gina

United States

#334 Dec 29, 2009
i have recived like 4 letters frm by boyfriend and in the last letter he send me hes telling me he hasnt herd frm me but i have been writing bak everytime its been over two weeks how long does it take for him to recive my letters? some one plz answer
LISA

Los Angeles, CA

#336 Jan 3, 2010
his wifey 4 life wrote:
HE HAS TO SEND YOU A FORM AND YOU HAVE TO BE APPROVED.
LISA

Los Angeles, CA

#341 Jan 3, 2010
monica wrote:
is there a way i can find out if i have been approved to visit, besides waiting for them to let the inmate know? does anyone know what the dress code is for visiting or what type of id needed for visiting for myself and my children?
go online type in wasco state prison ; on thier homepage there is a link about visiting rules and dress code. also what you can and cannot bring into visiting and they also tell you what your allowed to send an inmate
LISA

Los Angeles, CA

#342 Jan 3, 2010
Alexa wrote:
HOW WOULD I SEND A MAGAZINE TO AN INMATE THRU MAIL?
you cant; it has to be in a subscription straight from the magazine itself.
LISA

Los Angeles, CA

#345 Jan 3, 2010
Jenny wrote:
Does anyone know what you can and canot send to someone at Wasco?
go to wasco state prison.com and they have links that will answer that question for you. they have a list of what can be sent and what cant be sent
Spanks Ladie

Pico Rivera, CA

#347 Jan 7, 2010
Hello just wanted to know if anyone knew how do we marrie in inmate in wasco????
Shannon Zeller

Panama City, FL

#350 Jan 17, 2010
Kim wrote:
Does anyone know about Wasco being on Lockdown? I have not heard from my boyfriend is over a week. I usually get a couple letters a week from him... Whats going on over there???
My husband just wrote me from wasco he is not on lock down
loudyloks

United States

#352 Jan 28, 2010
My husben just got moved 2 wasco....could someone tell me if they could make phone calls?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Run Delano Deals On FaceBook? 6 hr Daily Post 2
work work work 7 hr Quvo 2
MMG best place to get your cannabis 7 hr Zoozoo 15
milf that wants to fck (Aug '12) 11 hr Jesse j 49
Any girls down for sex tonight 😁 13 hr Axel 1
DUI w/ Murder 13 hr Tick 12
Cookie's Do Drop-In 14 hr River Tam 13

Wasco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance