PRiSCiLLA

Fresno, CA

#259 Feb 10, 2009
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS "privilege group "

EYELOVEME05@AOL.COM
Jeannie Spear

United States

#260 Feb 15, 2009
my husband just got to wasco a few days ago and i was wondering if he would be able to call home anytime soon from there? I dont even have the address to write him there.
friend of a friend

United States

#261 Feb 16, 2009
My friends cell mate is looking for a pen pal if anyone is intrested on writing him email me at
findafriend50@yahoo
season cocks

San Luis Obispo, CA

#262 Mar 20, 2009
There are so many websites, including the prison inmate loacater that allows you to actually pull of info. on ur friends or loved ones. Which to me is a piece of mind. BUT wasco and ca. inmate finder doesni
t....parden me for saying BULLS**T!!!
Marie

Fresno, CA

#263 Mar 20, 2009
Sandra Leasure wrote:
I've been haveing a real difficalt time tring to find any information on my Husband, If anyone has any information on how to actually get this information or that web site will someone please email me with the details?
My email address is SandraLeasure@aol.com
Thanks
All you need to do is call Wasco during business hours and ask them where he is. You will need to know his cdc number and birthdate. They will give you his address. AS far as learning his charges or release date you might need to call the board of parole in Sacramento. They will also ask you for his cdc number. I hope this helps you, my husband is in too. good luck!
Marie

Fresno, CA

#264 Mar 20, 2009
Kim wrote:
Does anyone know about Wasco being on Lockdown? I have not heard from my boyfriend is over a week. I usually get a couple letters a week from him... Whats going on over there???
My husband is locked up there too and the mail system is so backed up right now. As far as being on lock down, they can't deny them their mail so maybe he ran out of stamps.
brandi

Clovis, CA

#265 Mar 26, 2009
Ok... i need serious help! i really need to look up an inmate in wasco, for free. it's my baby's dad. he has threatened me and i need to know when he gets out. i already tried calling wasco but for some reason they wont give me any info!!! plaese HELP!!!
iveth

AOL

#266 Mar 27, 2009
hey my boyfriend is in wasco but i dont knnow how to get his info so i can write to him. does anybody know were to look for it? if some one knows please contact me at raya_iveth@yahoo.com
Vince Bailey

Pinole, CA

#267 Mar 31, 2009
I'm trying to locate my Brother who is in Wasco State Prison. I would appreciate any assistance.
my e-mail is skyviewinsurance@aol.com. His name is Aquilla Bailey.
to whom it may be concern

Santa Barbara, CA

#268 Apr 1, 2009
hey I am trying to find out informantion about my boyfriend keena barnes serving a 2 year sentence there at wasco. please contact me through email at selenaavalos76@yahoo.com thank you and have a bless day.
selena avalos
Rhianna

United States

#269 Apr 3, 2009
I'm trying to find out which hospital are the transfer to when there really sick.I have call there but they won't give me slot of information can some one please give me more information. Thank u
God bless u all
goldengirl

United States

#270 Apr 3, 2009
call LA COUNTY MENS CENTRAL JAIL. Give them the persons Full Name and DOB. that helped me
goldengirl

United States

#271 Apr 3, 2009
Physical Address: 701 Scofield Avenue Wasco, CA 93280
Wasco State Prison

Since: Apr 09

San Luis Obispo, CA

#272 Apr 10, 2009
koolguy wrote:
I have called the prison and the state number to check the location of my father. they say he was released from state prison however he was just senteneted to 6 years. any suggestion. i know he was not released because he has served 1 year ( time served) and he has to serve 85% of the 6 years.... any help would be great...
Maybe he got transferred out of state.

San Luis Obispo, CA

#273 Apr 10, 2009
Hi, my husband just got transfered to wasco last night and i have NO info on him. I need to know the quickest way to get info to him and how to.

San Luis Obispo, CA

#274 Apr 10, 2009
ohh my email is eliserubymiller@yahoo.com
Jose Martinez

Fresno, CA

#275 Apr 17, 2009
MrsMedina wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY WILL NOT RELEASE HIS RELEASE DATE TO ANYONE THE ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT IS THROUGH HIM HIMSELF. THEY DID THAT FOR SPECIAL REASONS..
Yea, for safety reasons, but you can actually locate his counsellor and ask, they will give you the information you need. keep in mind you do have to be a close relative or spouse.
Jose Martinez

Fresno, CA

#276 Apr 17, 2009
Sandra Leasure wrote:
I've been haveing a real difficalt time tring to find any information on my Husband, If anyone has any information on how to actually get this information or that web site will someone please email me with the details?
My email address is SandraLeasure@aol.com
Thanks
you have to call the prison and ask
Jose Martinez

Fresno, CA

#277 Apr 17, 2009
you have to call the prison and ask
FRANCISCO RAUL HERNANDEZ

Fresno, CA

#278 Apr 19, 2009
I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT WHENS HES REALISE DATE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tough times 17 min sad 3
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 2 hr Doug77 1,329
lost husky 4 hr malysa 2
Girls from paramount 5 hr no one 2
valerie banuelos (Feb '13) 5 hr whocares 6
pretty sad beaners driving trucks... 5 hr no one 10
pita ontiveros 6 hr ningagirl 7
Wasco Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web