Wasco State Prison inmates

Posted in the Wasco Forum

First Prev
of 32
Next Last
Sandra Leasure

AOL

#1 Mar 6, 2007
I've been haveing a real difficalt time tring to find any information on my Husband, If anyone has any information on how to actually get this information or that web site will someone please email me with the details?
My email address is [email protected]
Thanks
Rochelle Lee

Fresno, CA

#2 Mar 20, 2007
Im also trying to find a little info on my fiance..im trying to find his release date and maybe a mailing address anyone know how to get that info?
Jamie Lee

San Pedro, CA

#4 Mar 24, 2007
i need inmate info on my boyfriend. how do i get that?
miscee

Hilmar, CA

#7 Apr 4, 2007
How do I locate A INMATE?
Damariss Rodriguez

Arvin, CA

#8 Apr 6, 2007
How can I find information of an inmate in Wasco State Prison.
gaberial lopez

Lytle Creek, CA

#9 Apr 8, 2007
did he get released i talked to his parole officer and she said she was going to take off parole hold on the 2nd of april of 2007.
MrsMedina

United States

#10 Apr 17, 2007
Rochelle Lee wrote:
Im also trying to find a little info on my fiance..im trying to find his release date and maybe a mailing address anyone know how to get that info?
THEY WILL NOT RELEASE HIS RELEASE DATE TO ANYONE THE ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT IS THROUGH HIM HIMSELF. THEY DID THAT FOR SPECIAL REASONS..
MrsMedina

United States

#11 Apr 17, 2007
to find information on someone in prison you need to call the prison and find out what they can tell you if they are in jail you gotta go to the jail website. there is a website were it would tell you its and inmate locator and you need their information but i forgot the website.. sORRY guys..
jacob ivey

Laton, CA

#12 May 4, 2007
brolin ivey wrote:
How can I find information of an inmate in Wasco State Prison.
I just want to know if he is in wasco and when is his release date and hia adress please thanks
Norma

United States

#15 May 5, 2007
http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/ReportsResearch/Inmate...
go to this website
MrsMedina wrote:
to find information on someone in prison you need to call the prison and find out what they can tell you if they are in jail you gotta go to the jail website. there is a website were it would tell you its and inmate locator and you need their information but i forgot the website.. sORRY guys..
linda colbert

United States

#16 May 10, 2007
hi my name is linda colbert and i am trying to find a very close friend of mind his name is marcus springfellow he was here sometime ago in shreveport,la but i got word that he went back to califoria were he is somewhere down there lock up and i am trying to locate him and if anyone knows his where abouts please contact me at my e-mail address [email protected] thanks. ms. linda colbert
PATRICIA

Stevinson, CA

#17 May 14, 2007
Rochelle Lee wrote:
WELL U CANT GET A RELEASE DATE FROM A PRISON FIRST OF ALL...UR FIANCE WOULD HAVE TO TELL U THAT...IF NOT U CAN TRY TALKING WITH HIS COUNSELER BUT MORE THEN LIKLEY THEY WILL TELL U THEY CANT GIVE OUT RELEASE DATES...AS FAR AS HIS MAILING ADDRESS THAT IS SIMPLE...CALL WASCO ASK FOR RECORDS...THEN GIVE THEM HIS CDC # IF U DONT HAVE THAT ...HIS FIRST LAST NAME AND BIRTHDATE SHOULD BE ENOUGH =)
GOOD LUCK
Rodger Whitley

San Juan Capistrano, CA

#18 May 15, 2007
Looking For Rodger Brent Whitley.
From Fresno ,CA
46, Aug, 1960
nicole

AOL

#19 Jun 1, 2007
how can i put money on someones books in wasco
Kim

Fresno, CA

#20 Jun 2, 2007
nicole wrote:
how can i put money on someones books in wasco
You can got to www.jpay.com thats the easiest way, register, enter their CDC number. Follow the instructions online, and there you go. It costs but I have found its worth it, cause the money gets to the quicker and no hassels.
Kim

Fresno, CA

#21 Jun 2, 2007
Does anyone know about Wasco being on Lockdown? I have not heard from my boyfriend is over a week. I usually get a couple letters a week from him... Whats going on over there???
priscilla crammond

AOL

#22 Jun 4, 2007
I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT IF MY FRIEN TRAVIS WARN HAS BEEN RELEASED
ANGIE

San Antonio, TX

#23 Jun 5, 2007
I'M LOOKING TO SEE IF MY DAD IS STILL IN THIS FACILITY? HIS NAME IS ROBERTO VILLASENOR. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT HIM CONTACT ME @ [email protected] THANK YOU.
juanita mendoza

United States

#24 Jun 28, 2007
im trying to locate a person who is believed to be inthe cdc system... his name is steven michael martin his b-date is 02-18-68 please contact me at [email protected]
bossie

United States

#25 Jun 28, 2007
I would like to know how can I locate a inmate at the Wasco State Prison. I have the CDC# but don't know were to start, to find the information online. someone please help! [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wasco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cash Reward 8 hr Luciferi 3
SnapChat 15 hr Harddick215 15
Munger farms 15 hr Delazz661 29
Rest In Peace Memorabilia (Oct '16) 15 hr moni 4
Peaches Sun TooNosey 1
Norte Delano NSD Sat Vdlocoz 2
sara rivera green eyes Sat Nena 4

Wasco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance