Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 23, 2012
Does anyone know about Dr. Chapman and his whore wife having their house foreclosed on? Hopefully he got tired of her cheating with Billy Glen and decided to kick her to the curb. I won't even go see him anymore because of her. She is a snooty bitch that thinks she is better then everyone else. Well if the house is being foreclosed on then I guess she needs to check the attitude. Of course from what I understand she is just as much into drugs and alcohol as her step son. Maybe they can share a jail cell together lol

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 23, 2012
Oh and her daughter got knocked up by some loser. Too funny. She learned how to be a tramp from the best I guess
Bahamut

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2012
Missy E wrote:
Oh and her daughter got knocked up by some loser. Too funny. She learned how to be a tramp from the best I guess
Perhaps minding your own business instead of worrying about what others do will benefit you in the long run.

Remarkably you think that, somehow, getting on here and discussing the personal lives of others makes you superior in some form.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Not really I just know that I heard it and wanted to know if anyone else had. You need to look up bashing before you use such a big word. I was gossiping and there's a difference
Bahamut

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 23, 2012
Missy E wrote:
Not really I just know that I heard it and wanted to know if anyone else had. You need to look up bashing before you use such a big word. I was gossiping and there's a difference
Lets try this again,

Perhaps minding your own business instead of worrying about what others do will benefit you in the long run.

For you to actively seek out this forum board, create a user name, and start a thread for "gossip" only proves the aforementioned point that you, in some way, feel superior to the person you've posted against. On another note, I suppose you don't see the irony in how you were bashing someone yourself in your initial post.

For some reason you fail to comprehend that point and resort to lay defensive remarks in regards to the vocabulary of others. I must say that your response isn't shocking at all and resembles that of a juvenile halfwit.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Yeah....you should stick to facebook so that your friends can just block you. Topix has never been anything but a "gossip" board. The fact that you think it's a serious "forum board" is freaking hilarious and shows that you definately are the person that I could sale ocean from property in Arizona to. It's not exactly a source for factual news unlike my original question "are they in foreclosure" which was actually in the paper. So if it makes you feel better to bash my comments it seems a little hypicritical don't you think. Peace out!! Done with you.....If you can't answer the question then I could really care less about what you think.
Bahamut

United States

#7 Jul 24, 2012
Missy E wrote:
Yeah....you should stick to facebook so that your friends can just block you. Topix has never been anything but a "gossip" board. The fact that you think it's a serious "forum board" is freaking hilarious and shows that you definately are the person that I could sale ocean from property in Arizona to. It's not exactly a source for factual news unlike my original question "are they in foreclosure" which was actually in the paper. So if it makes you feel better to bash my comments it seems a little hypicritical don't you think. Peace out!! Done with you.....If you can't answer the question then I could really care less about what you think.
Now you've created a fallacy. Actually this forum board, at one point, was in fact more than a gossip board. Sadly, I never said it was a serious forum board, you devised that argument out of thin air. But of course, you still fail to comprehend the reality of your contributions to modern illiteracy.

Don't you have some pizzas to deliver?
anonymous

Wartburg, TN

#8 Jul 24, 2012
Missy E wrote:
Yeah....you should stick to facebook so that your friends can just block you. Topix has never been anything but a "gossip" board. The fact that you think it's a serious "forum board" is freaking hilarious and shows that you definately are the person that I could sale ocean from property in Arizona to. It's not exactly a source for factual news unlike my original question "are they in foreclosure" which was actually in the paper. So if it makes you feel better to bash my comments it seems a little hypicritical don't you think. Peace out!! Done with you.....If you can't answer the question then I could really care less about what you think.
Come on Missy, grow up.
my goodness

Sunbright, TN

#9 Jul 29, 2012
Sounds like Missy must put other people down to make her look better. Besides, nobody is perfect and I've known Dr. Chapman and his wife a long time and they are always very nice to me. They are both professional and friendly. And if the daughter is pregant so what. Look around and see how many this happens to. You must be jealous of Cindy and James.
Siri

Oak Ridge, TN

#10 Sep 15, 2013
Missy E wrote:
Yeah....you should stick to facebook so that your friends can just block you. Topix has never been anything but a "gossip" board. The fact that you think it's a serious "forum board" is freaking hilarious and shows that you definately are the person that I could sale ocean from property in Arizona to. It's not exactly a source for factual news unlike my original question "are they in foreclosure" which was actually in the paper. So if it makes you feel better to bash my comments it seems a little hypicritical don't you think. Peace out!! Done with you.....If you can't answer the question then I could really care less about what you think.
You really don't get it, do you? Your attempt to make your point is so lacking in common sense and intellect that it's embarrassing. Embarrassing to you.

The person who said that Topix did not start out as a gossip board is correct. It's initial purpose was to provide forums where people could discuss local news and issues relevant to them. However, as internet access became available to more and more people, it inevitably devolved into a "gossip site", thanks to the internet unfortunately being made accessible to people like yourself who don't have the maturity to handle the responsibility that comes with the right to free speech. It's the actions and irresponsibility of the willfully stupid that ruin a good thing for all of us as we see more and more freedoms being taken away, and it really pisses me off. How hard is it to just grow the hell up?

Your last sentence about how you "could care less" what so-and-so thinks: That was priceless and such a perfect closing statement in that it's the cherry on top of your embarrassment sundae. I would be amazed if you ever figure out what I mean by that.
Jojoba

Huntsville, TN

#11 Sep 15, 2013
Missy E wrote:
Not really I just know that I heard it and wanted to know if anyone else had. You need to look up bashing before you use such a big word. I was gossiping and there's a difference
. You may some day know how it feels to be foreclosed on, or on the other hand maybe you've never owned anything to be foreclosed on. Regardless no one should gloat over another persons problems, So you must be worse then the ones you are putting down.
Are you serious

Wartburg, TN

#12 Sep 15, 2013
Why in the world would you think that someone losing their home would be even remotely funny? It's none of your business what the women or men do in that family. I think it's sad that someone would lose what they have worked so many years for. You should be ashamed of yourself. I pray that you, if you ever do get anything of value, never lose it. That is just so sad. Shame on you!!!
omg

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2013
Missy E wrote:
Does anyone know about Dr. Chapman and his whore wife having their house foreclosed on? Hopefully he got tired of her cheating with Billy Glen and decided to kick her to the curb. I won't even go see him anymore because of her. She is a snooty bitch that thinks she is better then everyone else. Well if the house is being foreclosed on then I guess she needs to check the attitude. Of course from what I understand she is just as much into drugs and alcohol as her step son. Maybe they can share a jail cell together lol
if this isn't a prime example of the wartburg rumor mill idk what is. if it was in the paper then why r u trying to start some shit on here let it be and stop running ur mouth jeeze
Saying

Oak Ridge, TN

#14 Sep 16, 2013
The thread and the comments are over a year old?
xipoT

Knoxville, TN

#15 Sep 18, 2013
Lol after reading topix apparently billy glen has stuck it in half of morgan county. That's not necessarrily a big accomplishment though
Karma

United States

#16 Sep 19, 2013
Billy Glen is the biggest whore in Morgan County. Cant blame him for rubbing skins with her though. Ask Tanya Smith about ole Billy boy. She has known for years. You can bet he will be in church on Sunday though. I was raised different I guess. I'd be to afraid to go to God's house and put on a sharade. Some people walk like that and live the high life with no worries and have most everything monetary that they want. The only thing they lack will get them in the end. Whats the big deal....when did a Kennedy from Pea Ridge get so high and mighty anyway?? I've bought more than a few gallons of moonshine from his dad. This wasn't that long ago. Those Kennedys and his first cousins Gary and Darryl think their stuff don't stink. Look in their blood lines they are as bad or worse than people they look down on. Those Kennedys from Pea Ridge were dandies...lol...their pappaw Gene was a good man. Don't know how they got so snobby and better than everyone. I'd like to talk on but I don't want to incriminate anyone thats good folks. I could get very personable though....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs at Morgan Exec Home ?? 5 min true 11
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 54 min miss tuffet 148,995
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr ProfileOne 8,638
Mother of dead 17-month-old defends herself, de... 2 hr frommorgancountya... 24
Grand Jury - We want Justice for Levi 6 hr Clark 5
Potters Falls 8 hr mel 7
tell the truth people 9 hr victim 13
•••
•••
•••

Wartburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Wartburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wartburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wartburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••