I hate it here.
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
one gay in town

Oneida, TN

#1 Mar 28, 2012
Its true. Its boring, no good food, you can't get to know any one cause if they find out your gay they may kill or beat you. Sucks here.
Dawg Fan

Wartburg, TN

#2 Mar 29, 2012
If you hate it here there are two state roads that will lead you outta Morgan county. See ya
booger

Loudon, TN

#3 Mar 29, 2012
MOVE MOVE MOVE it is that simple
Idiots

Knoxville, TN

#4 Mar 29, 2012
To One Gay its not just because you are gay, you are probably one of the few who is educated and doesn't want to live in squallor.
Mo Co, as they refer to themselves, has ran off many good people in the last fews years with their bigoted ideas. They cannot tolerate anyone who is different than them and if you aren't an inbred redneck you just dont belong here. They have no desire to come into the modern world or even act like they want progress. They are happy living this way and nothing anyone says will change that. Do yourslf a favor and get out as soon as you can. I know 7 families who are doing just that.
To you bigots, no I do not support homosexuality, but I also dont believe in incest and in Mo Co their are more folks committing incest than you can shake a stick at. Gays are the least of your worries, watch your back at the next family reunion.

“are you stuck on stupid?”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 29, 2012
Idiots wrote:
To One Gay its not just because you are gay, you are probably one of the few who is educated and doesn't want to live in squallor.
Mo Co, as they refer to themselves, has ran off many good people in the last fews years with their bigoted ideas. They cannot tolerate anyone who is different than them and if you aren't an inbred redneck you just dont belong here. They have no desire to come into the modern world or even act like they want progress. They are happy living this way and nothing anyone says will change that. Do yourslf a favor and get out as soon as you can. I know 7 families who are doing just that.
To you bigots, no I do not support homosexuality, but I also dont believe in incest and in Mo Co their are more folks committing incest than you can shake a stick at. Gays are the least of your worries, watch your back at the next family reunion.
Feel free to move as well. No one is keeping you here. I personally don't know any inbreds....I know some hillbillies but that's all.
one gay in town

Oneida, TN

#6 Mar 29, 2012
Idiots wrote:
Oh yeah. I know I gotta get out. Just have to wait for the proper opportunity, moving is expensive.
smear the queers
#8 May 7, 2012
hey gay boy, do the world a favor and go play in traffic!
Hang In There

Huntsville, TN

#9 May 8, 2012
Keep your chin up! Just know that these people who hate you so much will probably die of a drug overdose or be put in jail for making meth.
Not everyone in Morgan County is small-minded.
It's best to keep to yourself and not share too much about yourself.
smear the queers
#10 May 14, 2012
so your saying im small minded because i think its not only nasty, but straight up wrong to be gay? no my friend you are wrong.
just sayin

Hendersonville, TN

#11 May 14, 2012
Then move away! It's that simple. I know several ppl who are gay and never seen them beaten or killed. I do find it gross and a bad example for our children, but I have never beaten a gay or killed one.
pathetic
#12 May 14, 2012
It is incredibly close minded to sit here and tell someone they should move, are nasty and a bad example to children because they are gay. They can't change who they are they are born the way God intended them to be. If i were you i would be much more worried about my child being around the druggies, drunks and theives that are around here. Stay strong ever so slowly the world is progressing and one day you won't have to feel the way you do in a place you call home
gah

Herndon, VA

#13 May 15, 2012
if you dont like it get you heinen outta here and quit cpmplaining!!
just sayin

Hendersonville, TN

#14 May 15, 2012
Umm no you are not born gay. You are not born with sexual preference, you are not born pedo and you are not born with beastality. Some people are only attracted to black males, you are not born that way either! Some people only like it up the rear, they are not born that way! Some people have a foot fetishes, they are not born that way either, There is no gay gene, there is no pedo gene, their is no beastality gene, there is no foot fethish gene and there is no anal sex gene.

We have the ability to choose what we want in life, we are not mindless people who can't decide for ourselves! It's so obnoxious for people to use that, "we are born this way" as the scape goat!

It's not close minded to tell someone if they don't like a place and the "hate it here" to explore other options. To explore other options is called being "open minded" Guess you got confused there! Please don't bring God into this, that religion does not like gays, so I'm sure "god" would not have intended them to be gay!
pathetic
#15 May 16, 2012
i never said that people were born pedos, prefering black men, liking it in the rear or loving beasiality. Those are choices. being gay is not something you choose. it sickens me that those are the things you managed to come up with trying to make a comparison.
It's not a "scape goat" it the truth.
also the way it was said was not in a " if you don't like it here you can explore other options" way, so please don't act like it was.
Those religions do not "not like" gays certain people have their opinions and other have theirs. I'm a proud member of a religion that has differing opinions on it that doesn't mean a thing.
you expect people to respect them as straight and we should respect gays as well.
just sayin

Hendersonville, TN

#17 May 16, 2012
pathetic wrote:
i never said that people were born pedos, prefering black men, liking it in the rear or loving beasiality. Those are choices. being gay is not something you choose. it sickens me that those are the things you managed to come up with trying to make a comparison.
It's not a "scape goat" it the truth.
also the way it was said was not in a " if you don't like it here you can explore other options" way, so please don't act like it was.
Those religions do not "not like" gays certain people have their opinions and other have theirs. I'm a proud member of a religion that has differing opinions on it that doesn't mean a thing.
you expect people to respect them as straight and we should respect gays as well.
Its truly ignorant that you can't understand the point. It does not matter if it's sick or not. If you can't choose to be gay then you can't choose to be pedo or any other sexual preference. People have the ability to choose what they want in life. Under your logic a male can be born wanting penis. That would have to mean that a male could be born wanting animals or children or loving feet. Disgusting as it is, you're saying sexual preference is decided at birth, which would become viable for all these things.

You're right, I worded it differently, but the point is clear. If you don't like where you are living. GTFO! It's that simple. Don't wine about it on Topix. Go do something about it!

IDGAF about religion! I'm not religious and I don't care!
Nobody

Crossville, TN

#18 May 16, 2012
Don't feel bad,it sucks over there LOL Nobody likes it!!!
Ned

United States

#19 May 16, 2012
one gay in town wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. I know I gotta get out. Just have to wait for the proper opportunity, moving is expensive.
Don't wait too long or you could get moved out by someone who really, really doesn't want you here. Find a place where you are welcome and stay here.
its a choice

Oneida, TN

#20 May 16, 2012
pathetic wrote:
It is incredibly close minded to sit here and tell someone they should move, are nasty and a bad example to children because they are gay. They can't change who they are they are born the way God intended them to be. If i were you i would be much more worried about my child being around the druggies, drunks and theives that are around here. Stay strong ever so slowly the world is progressing and one day you won't have to feel the way you do in a place you call home
homosexuality is a choice.. peroid just sayinh
down low

Brentwood, TN

#21 May 16, 2012
smear the queers wrote:
so your saying im small minded because i think its not only nasty, but straight up wrong to be gay? no my friend you are wrong.
you are prolly gay...
down low

Brentwood, TN

#22 May 16, 2012
its a choice wrote:
<quoted text>homosexuality is a choice.. peroid just sayinh
it's a awesome choice. I think Morgan county is a hot bed of gays

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dianna summers (May '17) 2 hr frank 30
Jeanette Coffey 5 hr Big D 66
Need a good sheriff 12 hr Betty 18
Jessica Justice 14 hr Hahahha joke 1
Don't take away the Mt. Dew. 15 hr just wondering 3
Kelsey Keeton Mon Kuntryboy2014 4
Don Edwards Mon morgan county voter 28

Wartburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance