Nude inmates on the street at Morgan ...

Nude inmates on the street at Morgan County

Posted in the Wartburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
News Sentinel

Oakdale, TN

#1 Mar 17, 2012
This is the most rediculious news story I have ever read. Haz-Mat team strips 3 men and 2 women and then hoses them down in full view of main street and courthouse.
declothe them meth heads

Carthage, NC

#2 Mar 17, 2012
why its not rediculious they need stripped and hosed down outside we dont need the jail and patrol cars or any where indoors contaminated with that there meth fumes
Hosa

Oakdale, TN

#3 Mar 17, 2012
They were in plain view of anyone driving through town, THAT is where the problem is!!
uh no

Jasper, AL

#4 Mar 17, 2012
News Sentinel wrote:
This is the most rediculious news story I have ever read. Haz-Mat team strips 3 men and 2 women and then hoses them down in full view of main street and courthouse.
Link?

And Haz-Mat is the key factor.
declothe them meth heads

Carthage, NC

#5 Mar 17, 2012
it don't' make a bit of difference they got them decontimaneted anyway, ok, who cares where they did it.here's the link:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/mar/17/nude...
uh no wrote:
<quoted text>
Link?
And Haz-Mat is the key factor.
Snarky

Sunbright, TN

#6 Mar 17, 2012
I think having your meth lab busted would be more embarrassing than having to be hosed down behind a tarp. Probably the first real bath they've had in a while.
uh no

Jasper, AL

#7 Mar 17, 2012
declothe them meth heads wrote:
it don't' make a bit of difference they got them decontimaneted anyway, ok, who cares where they did it.here's the link:
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/mar/17/nude...
<quoted text>
So, to clarify, you are making excuses for those in a meth lab?

The same thing is done to those who need to go to the hospital that has came from a meth lab.

Have you been around a meth lab? Do you understand what it means to be around someone who has been around it?

Did you know, you can be tested positive for meth just by being around the shit? If you was to be drug tested by your employer?

I do not have sympathy for meth makers/addicts that wish to do this stuff.

I'm all about human rights, but it is also about protecting others well being.
declothe them meth heads

Carthage, NC

#8 Mar 17, 2012
Nope, I don't like meth people. I could care less if they hosed them down in front of Dranell's, in a pubic park, or on the crouthouse lawn.
uh no wrote:
<quoted text>
So, to clarify, you are making excuses for those in a meth lab?
.
who are they?

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2012
Does anyone know who they are or where the house was at??
greenhat

Santa Barbara, CA

#10 Mar 17, 2012
Was Don E & Tommy F there observing with Judy Byrge taking pictures for the MC News?
declothe them meth heads

Carthage, NC

#11 Mar 17, 2012
i dont know who but i thimk they was from oatdale.

[QUOTE who="who are they?"]Does anyone know who they are or where the house was at??[/QUOTE]
uh no

Jasper, AL

#12 Mar 17, 2012
declothe them meth heads wrote:
Nope, I don't like meth people. I could care less if they hosed them down in front of Dranell's, in a pubic park, or on the crouthouse lawn.
<quoted text>
Actually, I will apologize. I was thinking you were the original poster condemning the actions.

I must stand corrected, and I agree with you. Sorry, it was my misconception for the subject at hand.

(It's St. Patty's Day, so there has been a little bit of alcohol involved):)
declothe them meth heads

Carthage, NC

#13 Mar 17, 2012
greenhat wrote:
Was Don E & Tommy F there observing with Judy Byrge taking pictures for the MC News?
why heck fire no the morgan county news wont even primt the story, you know how they are.
uh no wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I will apologize. I was thinking you were the original poster condemning the actions.
I must stand corrected, and I agree with you. Sorry, it was my misconception for the subject at hand.
(It's St. Patty's Day, so there has been a little bit of alcohol involved):)
thats ok i been drimking myself to.
uh no

Jasper, AL

#14 Mar 17, 2012
declothe them meth heads wrote:
<quoted text> why heck fire no the morgan county news wont even primt the story, you know how they are.
<quoted text>
thats ok i been drimking myself to.
I love you already. Haha.

*Hugs*

You are now my best friend.
G Dylan Clark

United States

#15 Mar 17, 2012
The news paper better not print this story... It's a shame that something like this happened. Naked people outside in sigh of the town is too crazy... Sheriffs office should be penalized. Maybe a few people fired. What are they thinking. This isn't Russia.
Friend

Lancing, TN

#16 Mar 17, 2012
Hosa wrote:
They were in plain view of anyone driving through town, THAT is where the problem is!!
WELL IF THEY WERENT DO ILLEGAL STUFF THE TRASH WOULDNT HAVE BEEN OUT THERE....THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED.....
who paid?

Oak Ridge, TN

#17 Mar 17, 2012
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>WELL IF THEY WERENT DO ILLEGAL STUFF THE TRASH WOULDNT HAVE BEEN OUT THERE....THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED.....
That's exactly right!!!!!
Tiger Fan

Oliver Springs, TN

#19 Mar 18, 2012
Well I thank they got by lucky.Nude in the street gettin hosed down.Well the cops were protecting themselves I dont blame them.If you are doing illegal stuff thats the chance you have to take.Maybe start doin stuff like might slow all this shit down a little.But probably not

Kid

Wartburg, TN

#21 Mar 18, 2012
There was a three year old boy sprayed also!!!
JustAGirl

York, SC

#22 Mar 18, 2012
I dont think any harm was done. Had they not been telling cooking meth, they wouldn't have had to be decontaminated. There was also a TWO YEAR OLD child involved in the mess that these so-called "adults" had in the middle of their drug 'party'. The child had to be decontaminated as well and sent to a hospital for evaluation.

Some of you people actually feel sorry for their sorry asses for having to be strip naked at 4am to be rid of meth fumes?! Un...believable. Think of all the lives they've been endangering and be glad that they were busted!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did the Kilby's have Langley fired from paper? (Mar '14) 1 hr Question 18
new sheriff in county 3 hr True 9
person (Nov '11) 11 hr Cherri 12
Don Edwards 14 hr Bud 134
Hines in Court Clerk Race 20 hr Vote Hines 9
Angies Restaurant. (Dec '11) Sat Bundy 41
Sarah ward??? Fri Bundy 5

Wartburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Wartburg Mortgages