United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

is it true they is a protest over dr boyd being/ hired a cms if they is i want to get my signs ready to supporte this wonderfull woman i think we need dr boyd and take our schools back the kids need paddeled if they act up you can put up a red x if you want to.
parent

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Yes everyone needs to get out and suppoer Dr. Boyd.
housemarm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

ah your crazy i and my family will be there to supprot dr boyd and to pat dr diden on the back for making such a great decison in taking our schools back.
Outraged wrote:
Today at 1:30 there is a protest at Wartburg Central Middle School! This woman has been hired as Assistant Principal at the Middle School! I will remove my children from this school distric if she maintains employment! Why has charges of child abuse not been filed, oh yeah it is Morgan County! ED DIDEN needs to go, what is his next plan to put sex offenders in administration? I do hope people keep their children safe and remove them from the Middle School. Out of curiosity how many other children have been at the hands of her abuse, not only physical but possibly mental abuse.
It should have been handled differently, she is the adult and knows better. She did not notify the parent(s) of this and took it upon herseelf to violate school procedure yet she just gets reassigned to a Middle School??? SHAME ON MORGAN COUNTY FOR THE TOLERANCE OF AN ABUSER!SHAME ON DIDEN FOR KEEPING HER IN THIS COUNTY AND PLACING HER TO ABUSE MORE CHILDREN. DIDEN IS JUST AS GUILTY!!!
parent

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Good, this will make the headlines of the Morgan Co. News. Biggest thing that's happened here since James Earl Ray broke out of prison. Has NBC, ABC, and all the national media been contacted?
morgan county warrior

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

myrna gail get off the internet and quit suckin ass
Greaseburger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

I just found out about this a minute ago and I'm sorry I can't make it to the meeting. We don't need a child abuser as vice-principal. I agree that the school needs discipline, but not a sadist. Someone who actually attended the meeting please post a full report. If this witch retains this position, I'll pull my son from Central and move him to Petros Joyner or Coalfield.
parent

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

You dummy, you know the quality of education at PJ isn't nearly as good as Central.
former honor student

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

I made good grades in school, almost straight A's. I graduated 2 years ago and let me tell you the schools are all out of control. Racial prejucice, drugs, alcohol, unruly students, and class clowns. You can't learn to your potential because of all the distractions. I wish we would have had more discipline when I was in school. This is a good move with Dr. Boyd. There's drugs in Central Middle, or at least there were when I was there. Whoever those hick parents are up in Sunbright want publicity and a lawsuit, they think they're going to line their pockets. But I'm afraid they're in for a rude awakening. That brat kid is not having nightmares or phobias. He needed that paddling. And I saw that picture, that definitely isn't a bruise, it's some type of skin disorder.
parent

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

True, that wasn't a bruise.
Snarky

Oakdale, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

former honor student wrote:
I made good grades in school, almost straight A's. I graduated 2 years ago and let me tell you the schools are all out of control. Racial prejucice, drugs, alcohol, unruly students, and class clowns. You can't learn to your potential because of all the distractions. I wish we would have had more discipline when I was in school. This is a good move with Dr. Boyd. There's drugs in Central Middle, or at least there were when I was there. Whoever those hick parents are up in Sunbright want publicity and a lawsuit, they think they're going to line their pockets. But I'm afraid they're in for a rude awakening. That brat kid is not having nightmares or phobias. He needed that paddling. And I saw that picture, that definitely isn't a bruise, it's some type of skin disorder.
AMEN!! Good to see this county hasn't completely gone to the trashy side.
former honor student

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

What were the results of the protest? I'm away in college or I would be there supporting Dr. Boyd.
PIA

Sunbright, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Well i dont know dr boyd, but i do have a kid in middle school. i try to teach my kids to mind their business and behave at home and in public as well. i spank if needed. It begins in the home people. ive followed this story for some time. it seems the bruise was in fact a rash. well i always wondered if maybe the kid went to school with the bruise and the parent found a way to point the finger away from herself and accuse the principal of abuse. just wondered. glad to find out it was a rash, or so some say. but just the same. spanking does have its limits. theres spanking and then theres beating. you have to know where to draw the line. never punish when youre angry.
housemarm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

why of course it was a rash your right the kids dont need abused but they need discpline its the stupid parents of the kid thats responsible for the marks.
PIA wrote:
Well i dont know dr boyd, but i do have a kid in middle school. i try to teach my kids to mind their business and behave at home and in public as well. i spank if needed. It begins in the home people. ive followed this story for some time. it seems the bruise was in fact a rash. well i always wondered if maybe the kid went to school with the bruise and the parent found a way to point the finger away from herself and accuse the principal of abuse. just wondered. glad to find out it was a rash, or so some say. but just the same. spanking does have its limits. theres spanking and then theres beating. you have to know where to draw the line. never punish when youre angry.
softball mommy

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

As a nurse I've seen too many parents brings their children in for ADD med. When all they need is a good ol fashion butt busting! If you discipline your children at home then someone else wouldn't have to do it at school for you! Dr. Boyd should have sent him home after the first paddling.
ummmm

Oakdale, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

It isn't like the parents didn't give permission for a paddling, they DID!! But, with this being said, if she did abuse the child, she should not be allowed to be in schools again. I have a child at CMS, I don't have to worry about my child being paddled at school, my child knows respect!! I sure hope she didn't do what she is being accused of. If she did, and it was my child, I wouldn't call the law or the media!!
Scared

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

After reading some of these post, and some on facebook, I can see why these kids act the way they do. These parents want discipln in school, but they don't want it for their kids, just someone else's.
??

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

parent wrote:
You dummy, you know the quality of education at PJ isn't nearly as good as Central.
Apparently you haven't seen the TCAP scores for Morgan County this year. Check them out
CMS DAD

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Scared wrote:
After reading some of these post, and some on facebook, I can see why these kids act the way they do. These parents want discipln in school, but they don't want it for their kids, just someone else's.
GREAT POST
another parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

CMS DAD wrote:
<quoted text>GREAT POST
we don't want our children beat!! You should ask yourself if it was your child that was abused, what would you do? My child has never been in trouble, she knows how to respect her authorities, but, if it was my child that this had happened to, I'd be pissed!! She doesnt need to be around children, not just in MCS, not in ANY school.
grim reefer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

That kid wasn't beat it was setup to make her look like he did he needs to transfer to some other school system Morgan Co. don't need problem childs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min BellBoy 145,492
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 43 min chris 9,313
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr Wondering 8,612
Benjamin Thomas (Nov '11) 6 hr family 62
Stephanie Thomas 6 hr curious 1
Google WiFi 6 hr yoharnu 5
cyndi wicks 9 hr Jenny 66
•••
•••
•••

Wartburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••