created by: babyrapersdie | Apr 20, 2010

Wartburg, TN

31 votes

Anyone know female child molester lives in Deer Lodge?

Click on an option to vote

• YES
  • NO
Comments
1 - 20 of 103 Comments Last updated Jul 7, 2010
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
babyrapersdie

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Judged:

Anyne know that there is a regitered sex offender living @ 136 Jones Knob Rd in Deer Lodge her secondary address is 218 Old hillcrest drive in Byrdstown. Her name is Elisabeth Kassandra Adams she lves with a man named Denny Chastain and if u go to http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/sorint/sodetailart... then you can look up her pic she has several different alias' and also goes by Kassie Peacock. She is young so people beware watch out for your kids. She is also on Tn anytime if u look up sex offenders PLEASE KEEP KIDS CLOSE IF U LIVE AROUND HER
babyrapersdie

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

For some reason the web address i put wont work but if u go on www.tn.gov.com and then search for sex offenders u can look her up by her id which is SO006212 or by her name or you can also look it up by the county and find out who lives in this county that is convicted of sexual crimes. I personally think they should be tattooed across the forhead so we can spot them out or just hang the baby rapers. I also found out that this woman was convicted of child explotation because she put object in her no no spot in front of several small children in another state and came down here so no one would kow about her.
concerned

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Judged:

I see all these other "topics" floating around on here, but why is it that serious ones, like this one or the missing people get the least comments? What is wrong with this place and these people?
duhhhhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

Isnt that the truth guess the people of wartburg have more important things to talk about than sickos such as this one I think they should stop worring bout whos the ho of town and who isnt and worry bout there kids getting violated
Angel

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

I know one that lives in the mossey grove area his name is Martin Portwood and he is also a registered sex offender keep kids away from him also I agree they should be tattoed or something that way we know that they pose a high risk to our children
lancing resident

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

look this up and if there are any around your area let your neighbors know. Make copies of their pictures and post them around your neighborhood. Lets make it very hard for them to live in our county!!!

Since: Apr 10

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

How can registered sex offender of tiny girls "Chris Fields" be in general population in Morgan County Correctional facility and the other inmates not know?
wow

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Yes i do know this person and she has been around several small kids only because the parents were not aware she was a sex offender she lived in morgan county for over a yr before she registered,shes even been to the school in sunbright.I have made complaints but they police wont do anything about her.
metooo

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

i have also saw her at sunbright school with a young boy that she said was her step son its been several mths ago when i made reports about it no one did a damned thing why do we have these rules for sex offenders if no one does anything when theyre broke
metooo

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

i was always under the impression that sex offenders werent supposed to be near places that kids populate like schools parks etc. so why is it this woman can run around our kids and nothing gets done i would like answers
wow

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

I was told its because Morgan County does not have a sex offender officer that just tracks the offenders.I know that Dcs was called in because her boyfriend Denny has a kid under age of 18 and the kid was having friends over and the parents of the friends were unaware the woman was a sex offender.The child was 15 at the time and Denny has released his parental rights to the child to someone else.The school didnt know she was an offender because at the time she was living in sunbright and she had failed to register.She also lived in Deer Lodge on Central Ave with a family while there were 4 kids there all under the ages of 6 i have been told the family was unaware of her being a sex offender.This is Morgan County and nothing will ever be done.
metooo

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

well she has a +probation officer his name is steve melhorn i contacted him and what kind of a father gives away his kid to be with a sex offender that is just plain nuts also failing to register should have sent her ass to prison
wow

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

I also talked to steve and it really got me no where he said he had several complaints on her and i needed to call the clinton office i did and left a few messages this was a couple months ago and i still havent heard from anyone i also contacted the DA office and the tbi and noone has done anything.I agree about Denny being a sorry ass dad he always has been he knew from day 1 what she was and he didnt care he still brought her into their home into lives of so many people and he never told anyone of us what she was.
metooo

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

the fact that this man has a sex offender in his home shows me the character that he must be as for the law enforcement situation im going to see what i can get done on this end b/c this woman obviously has no regrets for what she has done or she would
metooo

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

follow the previsions of her probation i dont think she should be around kids after pleading guilty to the crimes like she did this is how situations like elizabeth smart ie get started they r supposed to b supervised and walk around like they r good ppl
metooo

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

this one worries me even more b/c she is a woman and ppl dont see her as the threat that she really is b/c ppl more than often tend to beleive that a woman isnt capable or they are only being motherly its a wolf n sheeps clothing she needs to be n prison
wow

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Just reading the jamestown topix and shes even a topic there http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jamestown-tn/...

She thinks she is above the law.
ocb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

does this child moleuster prefer little boys or little girls and how old is she??
metooo

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

shes in her 20s and she has been charged with both she stuck objects in her in front of both girls and boys from what i was told when i confronted her all i know is if i ever catch her around ANY child she wont worry about jail the hearse will b coming
sick to my stomach

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

This one is horrible i know her i have been around her i didn't know she was a sex offender at the time i was around her.She goes and comes as she pleases and she doesn't care about anyone else.I know for a FACT she attended a company party at Christmas time at a restaurant where several kids were present she should have been hauled off to jail then.She has no shame her boyfriend has said shes innocent and has a totally different story about what she done he simply says she didn't do anything wrong but she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.Yes hes an idiot.I have no been able to confront her yet but i will she will not like me or what i have to say to her either.

What was her reaction when you confronted her? I am surprised she didn't attempt to deny it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wartburg Discussions

Search the Wartburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Irving 140,649
Dawn Henderson 4 hr Saying 33
Travis Hamby 5 hr Thesameone 8
The Kilby Record 5 hr rates 28
Keith Adcock for Circuit Court Clerk 6 hr Nope 58
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr WTH 8,936
Taxpayers who read Campaign ads 8 hr Myperspective 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wartburg Jobs

•••