Morgan County Snitch Registry

Morgan County Snitch Registry

Posted in the Wartburg Forum

travis

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2011
I will start with whoever started with the drug dealer registery... I mean for real....d*mn get a hobby, besides mindin other people buisness, please......
charmin

United States

#2 Oct 25, 2011
barney bunch from petros.
abc

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2011
travis wrote:
I will start with whoever started with the drug dealer registery... I mean for real....d*mn get a hobby, besides mindin other people buisness, please......
get off drugs and people will have no reason to SNITCH lol
Lame Kiffen

Wartburg, TN

#4 Oct 26, 2011
travis wrote:
You are a real mental midget. Just like the previous poster said - Don't be doing drugs and nobody can SNITCH on your stupid ass!! Making and selling drugs that kill young people is all OUR business. eff off and die panty waste.
snitch

Wartburg, TN

#5 Nov 5, 2011
if i catch u i will snicht u out i hate drug dealer thevies an lazy poeple i caucht my two kids selling drugs last summer turn them in they stole from to buy there drugs too take an resale so u better believe if i catch u i will turn poeple after i get prove being an ex cop it not hard wiyh cellphone the days

Since: Nov 11

Wartburg, TN

#6 Nov 8, 2011
i would like to take my cell phone and smash your face wth it snitches are the biggest losers of all get a life and stay out of everybady elses
duurr

Toledo, OH

#7 Nov 8, 2011
tell it the way i see it wrote:
i would like to take my cell phone and smash your face wth it snitches are the biggest losers of all get a life and stay out of everybady elses
Don't break the law, and you won't have anything to worry about.

Go snort another pill, junkie.
Snarky

Huntsville, TN

#8 Nov 8, 2011
snitch wrote:
if i catch u i will snicht u out i hate drug dealer thevies an lazy poeple i caucht my two kids selling drugs last summer turn them in they stole from to buy there drugs too take an resale so u better believe if i catch u i will turn poeple after i get prove being an ex cop it not hard wiyh cellphone the days
I wish I could snitch to the spelling police, I'd turn your ass in with a quickness.
just me

Wartburg, TN

#9 Nov 8, 2011
snitch wrote:
you are uneducated and your spelling and grammer sucks how you beame a cop is beond me unless they hire dumbfucks to be cops i wouldnt feel save if i new you were supposed to be protecting me g wizz

“Law Doggy”

Since: Sep 11

Robbins, TN

#10 Nov 9, 2011
just me wrote:
<quoted text>you are uneducated and your spelling and grammer sucks how you beame a cop is beond me unless they hire dumbfucks to be cops i wouldnt feel save if i new you were supposed to be protecting me g wizz
Words from the wise: Before you start attacking someone for their spelling and/or grammar, it's usually best to proof read your own posts. Otherwise, you look like an idiot.
crazy

Joelton, TN

#11 Nov 9, 2011
How do you report to the drug dealer registery. I have some I would like to report and most of them our from Sunbright. The trouble is the law knows about them and they are doing nothing.

Since: Nov 11

Wartburg, TN

#12 Nov 9, 2011
weak bitches lets see if i spell this right f u

“Law Doggy”

Since: Sep 11

Robbins, TN

#13 Nov 9, 2011
tell it the way i see it wrote:
weak bitches lets see if i spell this right f u
I know it is difficult for you. That's okay ... we've got crayons to help you out. And if you try really hard, you might just get a sticker for the day!
Kneel b4 Zod

Monroeville, NJ

#14 Nov 9, 2011
I love snitches. They keep people like you in jail.

Put yourself on that registry next time you're offered a plea bargain, junkie.
Use to live there

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Apr 26, 2012
Snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could snitch to the spelling police, I'd turn your ass in with a quickness.
You got that right Snarky!!!
what if

Lancing, TN

#16 Apr 26, 2012
travis wrote:
What a worthless piece of sh## you are. Just about everyone will snitch on their buds when they get in jail. They start getting sick and wanting a fix so they spill their guts. You would be no exception Travis, just a matter of time.
Anonymous

Sunbright, TN

#17 Apr 30, 2012
jennifer close shes a snitch i konw for sure she snitched on william dum bicth just look out for her
Snitches are dangerous

Crossville, TN

#18 May 1, 2012
Kevin Ooten,Chris cutlip,Scott keith,Mickey houge,Dewayne Morgan
Black Widow

Wartburg, TN

#19 May 7, 2012
Good God...People are going to do what they want when they want to do it...It really does not matter if you got a runny shit mouth or not...As far as the snitching or getting the dope off the street,,it will never happen...We may be able to save our own family,,if they accept the help..But other wise it is what it is...You don't have to give any one anything,,if someone wants to get high on anything Its out there and they will get it one way or another...Sad but true......
ME

United States

#20 May 7, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>Words from the wise: Before you start attacking someone for their spelling and/or grammar, it's usually best to proof read your own posts. Otherwise, you look like an idiot.
Agreed!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wondering 26 min well 2
Darnells 1 hr well 3
Missing Man Oakdale 12 hr Debbie 164
Hannah 21 hr Lovely 12
Shari Jones arrested Wed parent 1
Mc sheriff's department (Dec '15) Wed Law Info 31
MoCo investigator being investigated for child ... Jun 29 Statutoryrapeok 26

Wartburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance