Because

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

OMG do these people not practice safe sex? She has a son that she doesn't take care of now!
damn

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

jenn is just as bad as ashleigh people she dont take care of her kid as soon as she got off of drug court she went all to hell wont b long before shes bringing drugs n jail like a tampon AGAIN
Dale

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

It amazes me how a post about one person can veer off to another person in this forum. You start out trashing one girl and then move on to another. Personally, I don't think much of Brent either and I sure do feel sorry for that child.
Yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Jennifer lies almost as bad as Ashley but not quite. Peole kill me when they have no means to take care of a child but get pregnant anyway. The child is the one that will suffer. She won't get off her ass and support the one she's got now, but will go and have another innocent child. Hopefully Brent will take care of it because she won't.
lol

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Ashleigh dose have something... and she smells like FISH its sad when you can't eat lol or even stand to be near it ...
Dale

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Learn how to spell if you are going to post something. There's nothing I hate more than idiots who can't even spell but feel they have the right to trash other people. When the red line comes up, it means you misspelled something and you need to fix it. Leave Ashleigh alone.
ThisIsReallyOld

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

I know this post is really old.. But I find it funny that you all know nothing.. For instance, She actually is a great person if you shut the fuck up and get to know her. And no, she doesn't rob and steal and lie to everyone.. She's actually a really good friend who would do anything in the world for a friend.. And ALSO, her child's dad DEF DOES NOT HAVE CUSTODY! He has never had ANYTHING to do with his son.. So get it right! Fu$k off.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Looney Tunes 144,636
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr WTH 9,264
cyndi wicks 8 hr Sam 49
Q Dawgs Bar 20 hr Rick 8
boys and girls club moral code 22 hr gene mcneed 14
nose hairs 23 hr gene mcneed 1
Jennifer Lowe (Apr '12) Wed what 66

Search the Wartburg Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Wartburg Jobs

•••