does anyone know Ashleigh Hargis?

Posted in the Wartburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wgf

Oneida, TN

#1 Jul 6, 2009
Just wondering if anyone knows anything about Ashleigh Hargis? Haven't seen her around.
justme09

Robbins, TN

#2 Jul 11, 2009
yea i know her. what u need?
Friend

Oneida, TN

#3 Jul 24, 2009
I know Ashleigh well. I know why you haven't seen her around. What would you like to know?
deerlodge lady

Oneida, TN

#4 Aug 1, 2009
Friend wrote:
I know Ashleigh well. I know why you haven't seen her around. What would you like to know?
she is probally in jail... seems like morgan county has it in for that girl.whateverhappened to her sweet bf brent
bugeyeswatchin

Wartburg, TN

#5 Aug 31, 2009
she is a very bad trouble maker and likes to spread rumours about other people to get them in trouble she needs to keep her mouth to herself if she can't tell the damn truth!!!!!
britt

Coalfield, TN

#6 Sep 2, 2009
That bitch is a waste of space in this world. She starts a lot of shit and lyes like a dog. She is a shity mom. Ever time I have seen her with her son she is yelling at him telling him to shut up. That is when she has him. All I have to say is what goes around comes around and she will get every thing that she deserves.
babykakes

Sunbright, TN

#8 Apr 19, 2010
bugeyeswatchin wrote:
she is a very bad trouble maker and likes to spread rumours about other people to get them in trouble she needs to keep her mouth to herself if she can't tell the damn truth!!!!!
AMEN!!!! That is the truth, brother. She just makes up fantasy and then begins to believe it.......what a thief. She got this one guyu trashed on 80s then robbed him, took his x box and money, all the shit he had w/ him while he was passed out. Why? She said because he wanted to have sex with her, but she wanted to fu*k him. understand?
what

United States

#9 Apr 19, 2010
my best childhood friend wont even speak to me b/c of ashleigh's lies. you know when ashleigh hargis is lying?.........her lips are moving.......haha...lol...i crack myself up!
miss

Jamestown, TN

#10 May 5, 2010
what wrote:
my best childhood friend wont even speak to me b/c of ashleigh's lies. you know when ashleigh hargis is lying?.........her lips are moving.......haha...lol...i crack myself up!
true
HereToStay

Pine Knot, KY

#11 Jun 1, 2010
Ashleigh's ex Brent is w/ Jennifer Lowe now ur right he is a pretty good guy fell for the wrong girl back then. He seems happy w/ Jenn!
Someonethatknows

Oneida, TN

#12 Jul 24, 2010
she is in jail where she belongs and she will never have son again to miss treat he is in very good hands his dad has custody and his wife does a great job with all the kids
been while

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Jul 25, 2010
HereToStay wrote:
Ashleigh's ex Brent is w/ Jennifer Lowe now ur right he is a pretty good guy fell for the wrong girl back then. He seems happy w/ Jenn!
How is Jennifer doing? She was always a sweet & pretty girl. Not saw her in years!
Soooooo

Oneida, TN

#14 Sep 1, 2010
I remember reading all this but I thought I saw her and some guy the other night.
i knw

Oneida, TN

#15 Sep 1, 2010
Soooooo wrote:
I remember reading all this but I thought I saw her and some guy the other night.
yea she out of jail FOR TIME BEING. sorry pos.
Agree

Oneida, TN

#16 Sep 2, 2010
she still up to NO good I assure you
Optimistic

United States

#17 Sep 5, 2010
Hell I done her, she's pretty good!
i knw

Oneida, TN

#18 Sep 6, 2010
Optimistic wrote:
Hell I done her, she's pretty good!
Mustv done her for a pill or two....esh man bet ur infested wit everything in the book now
so sad

Oneida, TN

#19 Sep 6, 2010
Yeah she will problem be back for more her life still the same but atleast she can't drag that baby through it.
why

Bakersville, NC

#21 Nov 2, 2010
Why did she go to jail in the first place??
Snoopy

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Nov 3, 2010
HereToStay wrote:
Brent & Jennifer is having a baby!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Umm (May '11) 12 hr yeah buddy 2
Creless Hamby Stand UP to Edwards! 14 hr Scott 38
Hoops time in Wartburg 14 hr Crane 1
Good Job Coach 14 hr Crane 55
wreck on 27 Thu mel 2
A Cpl. Helton at prison Wed Wondering 8
Drugs at Morgan Exec Home ?? Oct 21 Tiger 29
Wartburg Dating
Find my Match

Wartburg Jobs