First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sad

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2012
I was looking at the arrest report for the previous few months online, and it saddens me to see all the people listed, especially the ones that I know.

I don't get the paper, and I haven't live in Morgan County for quite some time, but it really is shocking to see all these people being arrested.

I know that it's part of life and we aren't going to get rid of criminals. But I guess it makes me sad that I know some of the people; I went to school with them, grew up with them, or just know them through friends.

Some of these people who have been arrested came from good families, and was even some of the notable popular people throughout high school. Some were even great people, as in they never did anything wrong.

I know everyone makes mistakes, I get that. But I'm just in shock to see the amount of people who have been arrested, and for some, getting re-arrested.

Has anyone else gotten sad by seeing this type of thing too? Or is it just me, where I haven't been around for a while?
stopit

Oneida, TN

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Sad wrote:
I was looking at the arrest report for the previous few months online, and it saddens me to see all the people listed, especially the ones that I know.
I don't get the paper, and I haven't live in Morgan County for quite some time, but it really is shocking to see all these people being arrested.
I know that it's part of life and we aren't going to get rid of criminals. But I guess it makes me sad that I know some of the people; I went to school with them, grew up with them, or just know them through friends.
Some of these people who have been arrested came from good families, and was even some of the notable popular people throughout high school. Some were even great people, as in they never did anything wrong.
I know everyone makes mistakes, I get that. But I'm just in shock to see the amount of people who have been arrested, and for some, getting re-arrested.
Has anyone else gotten sad by seeing this type of thing too? Or is it just me, where I haven't been around for a while?
its nothing but pills pills pills
onfire

Parshall, ND

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Tabitha Shannon and Josh Beasley are 2 that are so strung out right now they cant see straight. They both had chances in life but figured it's way easier to live off the gov't than work.
onfire

Parshall, ND

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Josh and Tabitha loves zanx and any pain pill!!!
ughh

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Marty,

You're nuts. Everyone has seen what you've been doing online; both Facebook and here.

It's creepy. Seriously.

There might be problems with the relationship you was in, but it doesn't warrant you acting like this for the whole world to see. If you are this disgruntled, then perhaps you need to take the proper and adult way of acting instead of like a child.

It's none of my business or anyone else on what is going on with your relationship.

Not to mention, you are harassing her by doing this stuff.
onfire

Parshall, ND

#6 Jan 17, 2013
i don't really care what people think she has hidden and lied so much to people that i think its time everyone knows how she really is. Disgruntled does not begin to describe my feelings right now, while i was working i was supporting her and Josh while they lived in my house in front of my daughter. They both snorted pills in the house while there were multiple children there. They took every dime i had outa the bank and are now pissing away the apartments i spent the last 5 years of my life away from my family. Yes i'm pissed and tired of the lies that her and Josh has fed me so i want her to know that her secret life aint so secret.
onfire

Parshall, ND

#7 Jan 17, 2013
The sad thing about it is, she's nuts. She threw away her family for a 26 year old kid that walked out on his wife while she was pregnant with their 2nd child, has no job and hasn't for years is strung out on pain pills and lives off of her. If you who ever you might be really knew all the things she has done since being with him you might retract that statement to me. Would you ever tell a 11 year autistic daughter of yours to lie to her dad so you could spend time with your new boyfriend? If you did do that would you think it wrong. Would you get pregnant by this kid then tell your husband he's crazy for thinking that then after you self abort it with a mega dose of vitamin C and snorting pain pills admit it to him then get mad because he was upset with you??
onfire

Parshall, ND

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Maybe if people took the time to learn the whole story and not just the oh so sad part that she tells they might think different. Do you think have your child and all of your sisters kids at your house spending the night then calling Josh Beasley to see if he had any pills crazy. What about the fact that she got them to sleep went up stairs where he had been hiding from them and then snorted pills all night is that crazy??? Or the fact that at the same time she started messing around with Josh she was also trying to hook up with his extremely pregnant wife Cheyenne at the same time is that crazy does that sound like something a sane person would do at all.
ughh

Dallas, TX

#9 Jan 17, 2013
onfire wrote:
Maybe if people took the time to learn the whole story and not just the oh so sad part that she tells they might think different. Do you think have your child and all of your sisters kids at your house spending the night then calling Josh Beasley to see if he had any pills crazy. What about the fact that she got them to sleep went up stairs where he had been hiding from them and then snorted pills all night is that crazy??? Or the fact that at the same time she started messing around with Josh she was also trying to hook up with his extremely pregnant wife Cheyenne at the same time is that crazy does that sound like something a sane person would do at all.
So, you think people will actually know the whole story coming from one person; you?

You know this for "fact" but wasn't around? How is that so? Word of mouth?

If you know this for fact, then you must have been there when this was happening?

I don't really have a say one way or another; as I haven't even spoke with Tabitha or any of the others you mentioned in years.
onfire

Parshall, ND

#10 Jan 17, 2013
well this is exactly what happend because she admitted it to me! She will tell me as long as she can lie out of it later if you really know her then you must know she was always good at hiding what she did from others!
ughh

Dallas, TX

#11 Jan 17, 2013
onfire wrote:
well this is exactly what happend because she admitted it to me! She will tell me as long as she can lie out of it later if you really know her then you must know she was always good at hiding what she did from others!
I seriously don't even know why I am entertaining this...

Marty, you knew this crap when you started messing around with her at the start. People have told you. You knew this beforehand.

I only heard rumors. But the rumors were in vast numbers. I never dealt with her. I had been around her, but not in "those" ways.

Maybe the fault is your own?
truth

Wartburg, TN

#12 Jan 18, 2013
marty i believe every word u are saying for real i know how she is..good ridance
onfire

Parshall, ND

#13 Jan 19, 2013
can u believe now she is asking for money when she still has Beasley staying there. what a man he is cant even take care of her now he has her. even has the kid callin and sayin we have no money for food!!!! sick sad people
onfire

Parshall, ND

#14 Jan 20, 2013
So just to fill you in Tabitha has my daughter callin asking me for money for food and all the while Josh Beasley is standing there in the house with them. Exactly how messed up is that a "grown man" haveing a 11 year old child ask for money because he can't take care of them. if he spent less time finding pills and more time looking for a job he would not have to do it. Look at his facebook page Beasley Josh and you can see what a sad little man he really is ......wish i could help her shes so beautiful my life has been better since i met her..... but still no job. She is going to loose her house and her childs house all due to him and he dont and wont even help her out.
onfire

Parshall, ND

#15 Jan 23, 2013
Well i guess this can be my last post about the whole thing! Tabitha and Josh lost the apartments because between the both of them they could not come up with one single dime. Now her and my daughter will either be left homeless move in with her mom or go to low income housing where Josh Beasley puts everyone hes with do to his lack of desire to have a job. Then last night i recieved this text on Tabithas phone from Josh which saddens me that she is on drugs this bad "Go for it we don't care! I'm going to marry her, she has been mine since the first time and will always be mine! MINE!!!!" For those of you that know Tabitha does that sound like someone she would ever be with knowing he has no job no place to live no vehicle has she ever supported a man in her life??? God bless your heart Tabitha and Josh i wish you the best and home that sunnyside is big enough for both of his families to live there and get along!
marty is a pervert

Oliver Springs, TN

#16 Jan 24, 2013
You know what saddens me?? The fact that you have no life and have to run your mouth about Tabitha! That's a little immature of you don't you think?! How old are you? Your nothing, but a damn coward stop acting like a 15 year old little bitch onfire. This is plain creepy you keep making forums about her. Obsessed much? You must care or else you wouldn't spend this much time talking about her? Enough about her though lets talk about perfect Marty. Wanna act like Tabitha's a bad mom? You know what Marty did to both of his sons? HE'S A FUCKING CHILD MOLESTOR to his very own boy's. That's sad a father can be alone with both his boys. NASTY OLE PERV.. Also such a shame that he was living with a stripper from South Dakota. He's just plain crazy like the rest of his damn family. Man, Josh's name is mentioned a awful lot.. I've heard Marty likes to give as receive. Sick men these days I swear...
Marty

Parshall, ND

#17 Jan 25, 2013
Well Josh it's easy to tell that this it you because only a retard with no job would write something like that. First don't be mad i would not continue to take care of and support you and her. Second a stripper from South Dakota has fucked fewer people than Tabitha Shannon ask anyone that worked at the prison during the days she was there. Yes her and her friend use to have guys come in and fuck them while the other one watched just like you wanted to when she was trying to eat your pregnant wife out in front of you. Josh Beasley you are a piece of shit and everyone knows it Tabitha WILL be made fun of over you because you have NO JOB NO VEHICLE NO MONEY JUST PILLS. I gave you a place to live for over a year and you and my WHORE of a wife took advantage of me while i worked. The only reason she got with you was because you was there. Your the CRUTCH she needed and thats all you will ever be. And as far as the gay thing only a man with the mentality of a 14 yr old would try and say something like that when he just said i was with a stripper. You 2 enjoy your life together on welfare collecting a check where ever you can and when Tabitha has to go back to work to support her child because you won't then you will see the amount of co*k she is will to take just to make some money!
Marty

Parshall, ND

#18 Jan 25, 2013
And by the way Tabitha is a shitty mother she is the one that hid from the DCS when they went to talk to her even tho you tried to lie and tell me you "passed your drug test" which you know you can't. You even told me you was giving Cheyenne $300 a month Josh thats more money than you and Tabitha have together. The only way you to have any money is by selling the things i bought and paid for by having a job. Try it once and you won't have to bum rides and cigs from people!
knows
#19 Jan 25, 2013
if they are so bad and going to be homeless why dont u take ur daughter how hard would that be? hmmm or can u not be alone with her?
Marty

Parshall, ND

#20 Jan 25, 2013
its called step daughter retard! I have no legal rights Josh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wartburg Football (Sep '15) 3 hr WBAlum 98
Andrea Adams 4 hr Really 32
Missing Man Oakdale 7 hr just saying 202
Morgan County News Going out of Business 7 hr Joe Momma 5
Susan NOT Goodman (Oct '15) 19 hr Laughing at ya 7
Wartburgs race track Thu Grimy Phoxx 7
27 quick stop closed down (Dec '14) Tue mary 21

Wartburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance