White people trying to act black

White people trying to act black

Posted in the Wartburg Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
country girl

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2010
Why do some white people try to act black, it's so fake, and annoying. Why just to fit in? why can't they be real .... I have a friend that when she is around white country ppl ,she acts country, when she's around black ppl, she's changes everything... The way she talks, It's so FAKE! Why cant ppl be real? And these boys that wear their ballcaps backwards? And turned sideways? Pants falling below their @$$ wearing no belt? Lisning to rap music?
Supreme

UK

#2 Aug 23, 2010
What i hate is all the young white girls that thinks it's cool to go scr*w the Black guys from Oak Ridge. I don't really get it it is almost like a fad or something. Well when they all get stuck raising ,oh wait their parents raising, these little mixed babies and they are running all over Morgan Co. Then maybe people will see. When did it become cool to be black, what is not cool about being white. For god sakes people it IS ok to be who you really are.
Spoken

Oneida, TN

#3 Aug 23, 2010
Supreme wrote:
What i hate is all the young white girls that thinks it's cool to go scr*w the Black guys from Oak Ridge. I don't really get it it is almost like a fad or something. Well when they all get stuck raising ,oh wait their parents raising, these little mixed babies and they are running all over Morgan Co. Then maybe people will see. When did it become cool to be black, what is not cool about being white. For god sakes people it IS ok to be who you really are.
It seems that I have heard this somewhere before. Do I know you?
Supreme

UK

#4 Aug 23, 2010
I'm sure you have hun but it is possibly because you are around wonderful people. There are people that believe what they believe and just because MTV says it's ok they still don't change their mind. I just get so tired of it being cool to be black and for people to act like we should be ashamed to be white. I'm just as proud as what they are.
Spoken

Oneida, TN

#5 Aug 23, 2010
Supreme wrote:
I'm sure you have hun but it is possibly because you are around wonderful people. There are people that believe what they believe and just because MTV says it's ok they still don't change their mind. I just get so tired of it being cool to be black and for people to act like we should be ashamed to be white. I'm just as proud as what they are.
Are you married?
wartburg resident

Oliver Springs, TN

#6 Aug 23, 2010
Supreme wrote:
What i hate is all the young white girls that thinks it's cool to go scr*w the Black guys from Oak Ridge. I don't really get it it is almost like a fad or something. Well when they all get stuck raising ,oh wait their parents raising, these little mixed babies and they are running all over Morgan Co. Then maybe people will see. When did it become cool to be black, what is not cool about being white. For god sakes people it IS ok to be who you really are.
I wish they who do that thing with a black got it tattooed on there forehead so I would know not to do that thing with that white girl soooo nasty !!!!!!! And disease is more likely one you can't get rid of, They deserve what they get in my book.....
dats da fact jack

United States

#7 Aug 23, 2010
i act like a black and i smoke my crack and i smoke my weed from a plastic sack and i buy my papers at the snak n pak, dats da fact jack awright now hey how about dat.
dats da fact jack

United States

#8 Aug 23, 2010
Supreme wrote:
What i hate is all the young white girls that thinks it's cool to go scr*w the Black guys from Oak Ridge..
dats cause it aint cool to $krew black guys from harriman or knoxville man.
Supreme

UK

#9 Aug 23, 2010
Spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you married?
Would it really matter???
Supreme

UK

#10 Aug 23, 2010
wartburg resident wrote:
<quoted text> I wish they who do that thing with a black got it tattooed on there forehead so I would know not to do that thing with that white girl soooo nasty !!!!!!! And disease is more likely one you can't get rid of, They deserve what they get in my book.....
I agree there is no reason for them to do that sort of thing.There are plenty of nice white guys around. Most of the girls that i know that have had a relationship with a black man has ended up being used and then dumped. But hey wait it was cool i got to f@#k a black man right. Keep up the good work ladies but please let your men know first.
Spoken

Oneida, TN

#11 Aug 23, 2010
Supreme wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it really matter???
Well yeah it kinda would. Is your wife a real bitch?
Lone Wolf 714

United States

#13 Aug 23, 2010
Supreme wrote:
Well when they all get stuck raising ,oh wait their parents raising, these little mixed babies and they are running all over Morgan Co. Then maybe people will see. When did it become cool to be black, what is not cool about being white. For god sakes people it IS ok to be who you really are.
The proper word that you racists are looking for is Bi-Racial. Not half n half, mixed breeds, mixed babies or half breeds. No wonder people outside of Morgan County refer to some of the residents as rednecks & backwoods hillbillies. This same thing came up about Becky Ruppe's daughter Ashley before the election. To involve innocent children in these forums is inexcusable. I'm ashamed to be from this closed minded rude county right now. Shame on you!
Rufukinserious

United States

#14 Aug 23, 2010
You left out high yellar....if your gonna correct us cover all the bases Duma$$!
rodger

Helenwood, TN

#15 Aug 23, 2010
you ain't sayin' anything about the boys who go out and try to pick up black chicks. do you expect me to believe if you had a chance with beyounce's sister you would turn it down.
spill

Oneida, TN

#16 Aug 23, 2010
rodger wrote:
you ain't sayin' anything about the boys who go out and try to pick up black chicks. do you expect me to believe if you had a chance with beyounce's sister you would turn it down.
Who's Beyounce?
Tyrone

Nashville, TN

#17 Aug 23, 2010
Stop dis hatin Mo County.... obviously somebodyz bitter cuz they x gurl done be gittin betta luvz from a brotha. Aint nothin wrong wit a lil chocolate in yo life. Gone git some hershey's or milky way baby. Those lil white gurlz is gon git pregnanted by sum white boi if it aint no brotha newayz. So you's is gon be raisin some lil hard headed gran kids one way or tha otha foolz.
Rufukinserious

Strunk, KY

#18 Aug 23, 2010
spill wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Beyounce?
fabric softener???
Random guy

United States

#19 Aug 23, 2010
I like black guys! I also like white guys. To me its just about the sex. I have to say one of my favorites is latin guys!! But I have to say that I have been with a lot of differant races and I dont know if its true about black guys being bigger... The largest black guys was like 8 or so and the largest white guy was 9... latin guy was 8.5 but man he was a great lover. Just have fun.. be safe... life is to short to worry about this stuff.
wartburg resident

Oliver Springs, TN

#21 Aug 24, 2010
Tyrone wrote:
Stop dis hatin Mo County.... obviously somebodyz bitter cuz they x gurl done be gittin betta luvz from a brotha. Aint nothin wrong wit a lil chocolate in yo life. Gone git some hershey's or milky way baby. Those lil white gurlz is gon git pregnanted by sum white boi if it aint no brotha newayz. So you's is gon be raisin some lil hard headed gran kids one way or tha otha foolz.
stay in school little fellow
spill

Oneida, TN

#22 Aug 24, 2010
Rufukinserious wrote:
<quoted text>
fabric softener???
Oh yeah I think I used that once time. It didn't make my clothes "beyounce" like it said it would....lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ, the Son of God (Jan '17) 22 hr Bluedog23 20
felicia rich (Jun '11) 22 hr Disgusted 14
Michael Morgan Wed Grimy The Phoxx 5
tommie sue woodby working wit TBI (Nov '16) Wed Derick 35
mcso Tue June 27
who is Leah Webb? (Sep '12) Mon Momof1 5
Angies (Feb '11) Mon TnDarling 44

Wartburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wartburg Mortgages