Jennifer smith that married to leroy ...

Jennifer smith that married to leroy smith

Posted in the Wartburg Forum

LMAO

Jasper, TN

#1 Jan 4, 2013
OMG this nasty hoe works at allbright heathcare she steals the meds from her clients and I have reported her twice now and they will not do nothing about it. Let's talk about this hoe she had been cheating on leroy for years with some black guys in oak ridge what did you think was going to happen leroy when you build her that lovely home out of a camper LOL and her daughter is a dam runaway hell who would blame her from running from that life the other daughter is a whore named vannessa she was screwing three guys at one time with her man-ly body but the funny part is that jennifer is a theif and a nasty ass scum trash slut watch out guys she might attack you in the backseat of your car...........
wandering

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2013
What is her daughter Vanessa's last name? I think she might be dating my friend's son and he's too good of a guy to be hurt and/or used. Thanks for any info!
Tony

Cookeville, TN

#4 Jan 4, 2013
Her lastname is jones she is blonde she will hurt him trust me that what she does best and her family will get you tied up in all there crap If you son is dating her I would tell him there are alot of women out there this one will destroy him she has a bad drug problem i know this cause she used to run with my friend arron and her father is the one they found dead in lancing with a needle in his arm
Willy

Brentwood, TN

#5 Jan 5, 2013
They are both bad businessand watch out for AIDS,
Jennifer Smith

Lancing, TN

#6 Jan 5, 2013
I would advise whoever posted that mess about my daughter and I that they should look in the mirror and not point fingers.It's a funny thing to me that my name gets plastered on topix in a town that I DON'T live in and for a company that I DON'T work for.If you really have anything else to say about us I'm sure you know where we live.
Thomas king

Jasper, TN

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah in a Camper made of shit LOL with a runaway daughter and a dope head one and the youngest is set-up for failure already and if leroy knew how many men you have slept with behind his back then he would die LOL cause you lie that choc. man loving and I have known vanessa for years i am friends with aaron but that art don't matter your all garbage and thats all that counts
Jennifer Smith

Lancing, TN

#8 Jan 6, 2013
LISTEN HERE THIS IS VANESSA AND IF YOU KNOW WHERE THAT CAMPER IS THEN BRING YOUR SORRY PIECE OF SHT SELF UP HERE AND TELL ME MY DADDY STUCK A NEEDLE IN HIS ARM AND MY MOM DID ALL THAT TO MY FACE. I'LL TEAR THAT SHT EATIN GRIN OFF THAT FACE FOR YA
Thomas king

Jasper, TN

#9 Jan 6, 2013
HAHA okay "TATER" sure you will you know where i live you should aaron has brought you to my house with that skank friend of yours with a baby anyways i don't come to trash's house oops i mean camper LOL anyways you will do the same and overdose just like your family and lisa will too and your mom will always have a train ran on her with some choc. men
Lily king

Jasper, TN

#11 Jan 7, 2013
oh snap Nessa don't wanna play anymore
Giggles

United States

#12 Jan 8, 2013
Lily king wrote:
oh snap Nessa don't wanna play anymore
Oh my goodness, that was so funny! Everyone around thinks I'm crazy cause I just just started giggling, but oh well! "Lily king" thanks for that, I needed a smile today!
Kasslen Smith

Wartburg, TN

#13 Jan 8, 2013
ok all yall who think everything you say is effecting someone well its not. vanessa is my sister and i know how she is she is probably a better person yall will ever be. also jennifer is not anything like you say she is. and my fauther did not die with a needle in his arm he was a good man un like any of yall who are big and bad cause you can say stuff on the web and cant come down to my house and say it to our faces and TOMAS KING your just a little girl that doesnt have the balls to come down to my house and say that stuff to tater since you know that we live in a so called "camper" ya come on down and see what its like to get whipped by a girl
That guy

Brentwood, TN

#14 Jan 9, 2013
OK,guys she can't talk with her mouthful.
Lily king

Jasper, TN

#15 Jan 10, 2013
don't matter they are all dope heads ad will kill of themselves soon enough...........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angies Restaurant. (Dec '11) 2 hr steve 21
27 quick stop (Nov '14) 2 hr steve 22
Angies (Feb '11) 4 hr Sis 43
Mandy Bertges (Apr '11) Thu Lady 59
attention morgan county drivers travelling high... (Jun '16) Mar 23 just saying 10
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Mar 23 just saying 18
milf/cougars Mar 23 Dumpsy 15

Wartburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wartburg Mortgages