First Prev
of 5
Next Last
brent

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jul 8, 2010
he is a sorry person for doing that to the little old lady in coalfield he should have been fired
mawgoose

Buford, GA

#2 Jul 8, 2010
Now what was it again that Smith did to some poor little old lady in Coalfied? Wasn't it that he was told to clean out a ditch 'cause it was causing water to wash across the county road and create a dangerous situation with ice freezing on the road? Wasn't her property anyway, was it? Then when the judge told him he HAD to clear the ditch, what was he supposed to do? Go to jail or clean the ditch?

Need to get your story straight, Brent.
Truth

Sunbright, TN

#3 Jul 8, 2010
Ha what A joke. It looks like Roy has ol Kilby wishing he would have stayed out of the race this year.lol

I don't know how anybody could vote for kilby after he has put all that junk in the paper. I mean come on Kilby don't act like A child just win or lose with grace.
ToBrent

Cosby, TN

#4 Jul 8, 2010
Brent- You are a dumbass. Plain and simple. If you have all these issues with Roy Smith, why don't you be a man and sit down and talk to him about all of this?? He wouldn't mind, obviously you don't know him because if you did, you wouldn't be running your mouth on topix about a very good man. Mr Smith has never once tried to slander anyones name, just goes to show what your about..Grow up and confront a situation, not sit behind your computer and act like you know every detail in a situation. Prick!
brent

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jul 9, 2010
the lady in coalfield put in a culvert in her drive way to make it safer
brent

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jul 9, 2010
i have met roy and i thought he was a prick from the start Mr. kilby seems to be a man who has respect for people
brent

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jul 9, 2010
to truth the stuff in the paper is not junk it is the truth. Mr. smith needs to amit what he did was wrong
SSSS

Sunbright, TN

#8 Jul 9, 2010
brent wrote:
to truth the stuff in the paper is not junk it is the truth. Mr. smith needs to amit what he did was wrong
Mr. Smith doesn't need to do anything different. He has done a EXCELLENT job so far And if you have truly met him, you would not think he is a prick.
thank you roy

Wartburg, TN

#9 Jul 9, 2010
SSSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Smith doesn't need to do anything different. He has done a EXCELLENT job so far And if you have truly met him, you would not think he is a prick.
i met roy up at the sunbright school he was vey nice i told him id vote for him.i met his wife in the save a lot very nice lady. i think he has done a very good job so far he gets my vote.id like to havea vote roy smith shirt myself
respect

Lancing, TN

#10 Jul 10, 2010
If Roy smith had of done my mother like he did the lady in coalfield, His nice wife or his prick son-inlaw wouldn't have known him the next day. The good people in morgan county are tired of his treating people like sh--. he and his man mr goodman have sh-- on people all over this county,come aug 5th his days of doing so will be over.just look around the neighborhood where Bill goodman lives at all the kilby signs. that tells what they think of him and Roy
Wondering

Oneida, TN

#11 Jul 10, 2010
I see that Mr. Kilby acknowledges publicly that Roy Smith has spoken well of him. However, in response Mr. Smith has been on the receiving end of one of the dirtiest campaigns in Morgan County. I wonder why Mr. Kilby wants that office sooo badly? I think Roy Smith is doing this county a great service by giving us an alternative. Do we really want a road commissioner who will stop at nothing to have what he wants?
respect

Lancing, TN

#12 Jul 10, 2010
Question to wondering, who is worse the guy that has done all the things smith has done or the guy that is talking about it, sense kilbys ads are all stating facts about smith then why fault kilby for telling the truth. why don't smith defend himself i've yet to see him explain why he did the lady so badly. is telling the truth what you think to be stop at nothing. the truth hurts doesn't it ?
Wondering

Oneida, TN

#13 Jul 10, 2010
respect wrote:
Question to wondering, who is worse the guy that has done all the things smith has done or the guy that is talking about it, sense kilbys ads are all stating facts about smith then why fault kilby for telling the truth. why don't smith defend himself i've yet to see him explain why he did the lady so badly. is telling the truth what you think to be stop at nothing. the truth hurts doesn't it ?
Do you still beat your wife?
Wondering

Oneida, TN

#14 Jul 10, 2010
You must since I don't hear a defense yet.
knowledgeispower

Oliver Springs, TN

#15 Jul 10, 2010
We have all been rude or hateful at times, yes even Roy Smith, BUT he is honest and dedicated. Dealing with the public is not easy or pleasant. There are so many people who wouldn't know the truth or respect if they fell in it...anyway..to state the obvious,Roy will not stoop to dirty politics, he can run on his record and has too much self respect.. dirty politics, attack ads/making empty promises for votes???? No Roy isn't doing that either. MC needs honesty and experience, the roads in Morgan Co are not in bad shape, funds have not been misappropriated..so with that in mind, ask yourself what is the real motive/agenda here for Smith's opponent?
SSSS

United States

#16 Jul 10, 2010
respect

Lancing, TN

#17 Jul 11, 2010
If you called a repairman to your home and he did a great job fixing the problem, but when you got home and your wife was crying because the repairman had been rude and hateful to her would you call him again ? i think not i rest my case we don't want Roy smiths Rudness anymore. thank you
SSSS

Sunbright, TN

#18 Jul 11, 2010
bwow

Whitley City, KY

#19 Jul 11, 2010
I'm kind of shocked to see all this mud slinging to see who gets to be in charge of the roads. And heck why are we even voting on something like this. Shouldn't it be someone appointed from the state who has actual experience and worked for the department of transportation for years and years? But would that make too much sense? Oh wait we already have someone like that... Roy Smith. I'm sorry people he isn't there to make friends.... he's there to make sure you have safe roads so you can get back and forth from work.
thetimeisright

Lancing, TN

#20 Jul 11, 2010
please watch keith kilbys interview on www.youtube.com its really good, you can see first hand the persons keith and his family are in this video.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Out of jail 59 min Laura 2
Prison Guard 1 hr lmao 17
News Crime 34 mins ago 12:20 p.m.Former KPD patrolma... 7 hr South Knox Hombre 9
Where's he hiding out 16 hr Sunny Side 1
Veterans: Lock em up Fri Milo 17
Vespie boy Jan 16 Got it 1
torque wrench (Aug '09) Jan 16 Got it 6

Wartburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wartburg Mortgages