“Law Doggy”

Since: Sep 11

New York, NY

#22 Oct 21, 2011
i know wrote:
do u think mouses can sling dope to customers no and why?? its illegal correct?? so why are gas stations , strip malls , mini marts , petes fashions etc allowed to sell a illegal substance ?? your posts are false fatboy.
So, after all I've posted.... you are saying that the synthetic marijuana is not illegal correct?

That is a yes or no question.

Answer that. Is synthetic marijuana illegal in Tennessee? If you need help with defining that .. here you go: http://lmgtfy.com/...

Now... if you can refute the law, then please do so.

Otherwise, every post you have made has been irrelevant.

Do some math ... crap .. I mean research. LMAO
humm

Hendersonville, TN

#23 Oct 21, 2011
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
So, after all I've posted.... you are saying that the synthetic marijuana is not illegal correct?
That is a yes or no question.
Answer that. Is synthetic marijuana illegal in Tennessee? If you need help with defining that .. here you go: http://lmgtfy.com/...
Now... if you can refute the law, then please do so.
Otherwise, every post you have made has been irrelevant.
Do some math ... crap .. I mean research. LMAO
HAHAHAHA! W-I-N!

Im sittin here crying because Im laughing so hard over this stuff.. way to go skipster for pointing out the retards on this site!!!!!!!!!!

“Law Doggy”

Since: Sep 11

New York, NY

#24 Oct 21, 2011
humm wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA! W-I-N!
Im sittin here crying because Im laughing so hard over this stuff.. way to go skipster for pointing out the retards on this site!!!!!!!!!!
Lol. You can't rationalize with idiots. But thanks.:)
i know

United States

#25 Oct 21, 2011
roger its very much legal i know many places selling it and the cops drive by it every day you answer my question now badge sniffer if its illegal to sell or posess why is it all over tennessee ?? so pete of petes fashion sells it why isnt he arrested ?? he's breaking the law correct?? now man up or send cops to his establishment and prove me wrong you keep dodging me just shows your LOOSING...
i know

United States

#26 Oct 21, 2011
that link is spamola fatboy doesnt mean squat do u believe everything u read?? hell you probally believe in aliens roger __
i know

United States

#27 Oct 21, 2011
your laughing cuz your high on stupid.
i know

United States

#28 Oct 21, 2011
cat got your tongue?
qwam

Hendersonville, TN

#29 Oct 21, 2011
How is it legal when the state law says otherwise??? Even wikipedia shows it being illegal in tn...geeze
i know

United States

#30 Oct 21, 2011
ok qwam heres the deal to sell fake weed in tn is illegal however the new and mass sold k2 , mad hatter , outer limits etc etc is very legal because it does not contain the jhw or any chemicals banned by the dea so therefore the sell of legal blend synthetics is indeed quite legal simple as that. plus it clearly says not for human consumption understand?? bleach and draino isnt for human consumption either correct?? is it illegal of course not & all if not most if you look closely says for novelty purposes only .
i know

United States

#31 Oct 21, 2011
my debate with doofus was he claims all synthetics / any incense sold is illegal & thats not at all correct . whats on the market now does not contain ANY DEA banned chemicals 100% of the synthetics are completely legal herbs plucked from nature , flowers etc etc these fools are badge sniffers dont let they're long paragraphs and arrogance fool ya or so called knowledge they clearly dont have sway whats fact & reality . WINNING!
anonymous

Deer Lodge, TN

#32 Oct 24, 2011
So now that you guys are enjoying your argument. I got some at the eaglemart in Harriman.
I wish I could smoke real pot but I'm trying to go to school and I don't want a bust messing up up my federal aid money.
Life

Pine Knot, KY

#34 Oct 25, 2011
the old hunt n go, sales something similar to pot (not sure what its called) n i also seen herbal inccense at the race track in solway just the other day, they had several diff types.

Not sure if its legal or illegal but i know that some of the gas stations r still saling it.
yep

Wartburg, TN

#35 Nov 18, 2011
it will get you arrested
Sho Nuff

Cosby, TN

#36 Nov 26, 2011
A hippie-boutique place on Kingston Pike called "Off The Wall" has it in the back room. Ask for White widow, Its $30 a packet.

In gatlinburg on the 2nd floor of the downtown Mall, an Indian man sells pipes, bongs, and behind the counter he has the Ed Hardy brand. Its $25 a packet.

Also on the strip in gatlinburg, China Bazaar has it behind the counter, ask for Kush and expect to pay $25.

Also on the strip in gatlinburg, there is a convenience store right next to a candy shop, and they sell hypnotique in plain visual sight, Big packets for $40.
just me

Ripley, TN

#37 Oct 1, 2012
is there anyone that can tell me anywhere in west tennessee that sells the synthetic stuff
You can purchase here

Tampa, FL

#40 Mar 27, 2014
anonymous wrote:
Does any one know a place they sell that herbal incense fake cannabis stuff?
smokable-incense.myshopify.com
Herbal incense

Tampa, FL

#41 Mar 27, 2014
Anyone looking to purchase herbal incense check me out at smokable-incense.myshopify.com I have many other brands coming soon but for the moment I have 12g of zero gravity.
cusumer

Crossville, TN

#42 Mar 30, 2014
Herbal incense wrote:
Anyone looking to purchase herbal incense check me out at smokable-incense.myshopify.com I have many other brands coming soon but for the moment I have 12g of zero gravity.
This product is dangerous if not deadly. It causes kidney failure and other serious health conditions. Anybody that is so money hungry they would sell this garbage should be arrested for attempted murder, assault and drug charges. It is poison and that is a fact. Tennessee should have already had this and the bath salts made illegal to sell or possess . I was under the impression it was not available here.It takes a real low life to sell these products in stores and not care that people can die or be permanently damaged from using small amounts. If you are thinking of trying it ,you are either stupid or already brain dead.
outraged

Crossville, TN

#43 Mar 30, 2014
anonymous wrote:
So now that you guys are enjoying your argument. I got some at the eaglemart in Harriman.
I wish I could smoke real pot but I'm trying to go to school and I don't want a bust messing up up my federal aid money.
This is not cannabis and you are a fool if you think you can use this and it won't cause irreversible health problems .whoever runs the Eagle Mart are criminals and should be treated as such. Cannabis will be as leagle as a gallon of milk and just as safe. You better make some better choices or that Federal money won't be able to help you because you will be dead from ingesting poison. I think you are lying any way. There are student loans , pell grants and scholarships. If you were really in school you would know that you cant loose a grant for using cannabis and it won't kill you. This synthetic shit will!!! All the propaganda that has been released about cannabis in the past has been scientifically proven to be false. You sound really ignorant about the subject to be in school.
Herbal guy

United States

#45 Jun 6, 2015
You people are so f...ing stupid. No wonder they have almost outlawed these products. If people like you guys kept quiet then it would have never been a problem. Ever heard of don't start shit won't be shit. How do you think the law finds these places to begin with . Has it hurt you? Has it hurt your family in general? Nope didnt think so. So shut the f... up already and mind ur own. Damn it's no wonder people do real illegal drugs and kill for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mcso 1 hr June 27
who is Leah Webb? (Sep '12) 13 hr Momof1 5
Angies (Feb '11) 19 hr TnDarling 44
back room don edwards Sun holley 1
Michael and some fat UGLY chick Sat Every Moco human ... 3
Inmates from MCCX are being released back into ... (Jun '14) Jul 22 Grimy The Phoxx 98
Misty beach Jul 22 Grimy The Phoxx 6

Wartburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wartburg Mortgages